Wearing diaper past overnight as a kid?

Albertapampers said:
That’s awesome yeah it helps having a good mom. A few times she would take forever in the bathroom doing her hair or whatever and I’d bang on the door and tell her I needed to use the bathroom and she sometimes told me if it’s pee then use the diaper. She didn’t really care she was pretty chill about me in diapers. I think she liked it a bit maybe. She was such a good woman.
So the same here - it’s not that my mum was for or against my nappies, she was just really practical about it. If I needed to wear them, which I did, then I was wearing them and might as well take advantage of it and use them for their benefits. As a result she too was totally fine with me in my nappies and using them or being around the house in them, very fortunate!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Lyric, Rezzu and 2 others
Usually not, only exception was long travel distances

Yeah definitely wore more diapers than goodnites. Just got used to having them on everyday

I'd not be allowed to take them off so had to wait until younger sister was changed, that was until 10. I was mostly dry at night after that but mum made me wear drynites just in case. If I was in pyjamas I'd not take them off but wouldn't use them, I'd sometimes keep the same drynite on through the next night on a lazy sunday

Reactions: parktochter and Lyric
arctic said:
Usually. I'd legit wake up and just use the diaper or goodnite. Then maybe change whenever I felt like it later that day, on the weekends at least.
Did you have pull-ups too or just diapers then Goodnites?

Stacy said:
Did you have pull-ups too or just diapers then Goodnites?

It was more like pull ups (age 4-7), goodnites (age 7-12) and diapers (age 13-15), although I could still fit into goodnites at that time and even now lol . . . they just leaked

I do remember getting up in the morning watching TV and would generally have a wet diaper on with plastic pants over the diaper. My mom was big on having the diaper covered for more protection at night even if the diaper already was plastic backed. So it added time being in a wet diaper watching morning tv shows.

Reactions: wetaccident
Albertapampers said:
Anyone’s parents ever ok with you wearing your diaper or pull up past the overnight you needed it for bedtime ?
I always took it off right after I woke up.

Growing up I peed the bed every night - diaper on after nightime bath - it stayed on until after breakfast the next day, once it was on it was just normal for me to use it.
Like others often spent Saturday morning watching cartoons in pj’s and a soggy diaper

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Halibut
Its a big fantasy of mine, I rarely wet the bed so There were no diapers... but I'd imagine I would be spending hours in diapers every weekend if I needed them

I was a bedwetter until 17, and wore cloth diapers and plastic pants. My mother pinned my diapers on for safety reasons and didn't want me changing myself. On weekends and holidays when we didn't have school, I'd stay in my diapers in the morning, play with my sisters, have breakfast and then mom or sometimes my sister took my diapers off. On Sunday, we went to church and mom changed me, pinned a clean diaper on me because we would be out to church and then have brunch after with all her friends. Since we were away so long I usually ended u wetting my diapers again before we came home. By the time I was a teenager, I knew I liked having diapers on and liked the attention Had from my mother so I didn't make much of an effort not to wet myself during the day when I was diapered.

Reactions: littebabby and BabyLucifer
On weekends (and school holidays) I’d often wake up before my parents and would watch the cartoons on TV. I’d sit there in my nappy or DryNites for hours, usually eating breakfast while I sat on the floor. When my parents got out of bed, they’d be in no hurry to change me out of my nappy, regardless of whether I was wet or dry. At some point, say 10 or 11am, my mum would finally tell me that I had to go and do something other than watch TV. So she’d take me to my bedroom and remove my (absolutely by now) wet nappy or DryNites and help me get dressed into "play clothes". I’ll confess to being in no hurry to have my nappy removed. Even when I was more or less totally in charge of putting my DryNites on, I had to keep them on at least until my parents had checked them. But as long as they weren’t leaking, I’d happily wear them for as long as I could.

Reactions: wetaccident and Lyric
SydDLBoi said:
On weekends (and school holidays) I’d often wake up before my parents and would watch the cartoons on TV. I’d sit there in my nappy or DryNites for hours, usually eating breakfast while I sat on the floor. When my parents got out of bed, they’d be in no hurry to change me out of my nappy, regardless of whether I was wet or dry. At some point, say 10 or 11am, my mum would finally tell me that I had to go and do something other than watch TV. So she’d take me to my bedroom and remove my (absolutely by now) wet nappy or DryNites and help me get dressed into "play clothes". I’ll confess to being in no hurry to have my nappy removed. Even when I was more or less totally in charge of putting my DryNites on, I had to keep them on at least until my parents had checked them. But as long as they weren’t leaking, I’d happily wear them for as long as I could.
So like my mom yours didn’t make you bath after hours in a peed bed or diaper. As such more than once during the day I sensed the smell of pee about me wondering if anyone noticed. Yet not bathing seemed totally normal.

Reactions: antoniorain789, SydDLBoi and Lyric
Once when traveling one of our kids forgot to change out of a dry pull-up in the morning and so was ready when we couldn't stop to go potty.

Reactions: parktochter
Albertapampers said:
Anyone’s parents ever ok with you wearing your diaper or pull up past the overnight you needed it for bedtime ?
Yes in the mornings at weekends as long as I wasn’t close to leaking!

I have many memories from when I was around 5 or 6 waking up very early to watch tv in the living room hours before my parents woke up. I’d always watch Sesame Street and Romper Room sitting on the floor in front of the tv still wearing my soggy diaper. Once my dad left for work, my mom would start getting herself ready for the day. Shower, hair, and a full face of makeup. Not sure why she bothered because she hardly left the house. Haha. Only when breakfast was over and she was fully dressed would she pick out my outfit for the day and it would be time to ditch the wet diaper.

When I was a little older, say 7 or 8, playing Nintendo took the place of Sesame Street and I would still wear my diaper for a while while playing Nintendo but I would usually take it off before breakfast. I remember the yellow tub of Chubbs wipes I would use to clean myself up after taking off my own wet diaper. I would then dress myself for day.

After that, only sick days and the occasional lazy weekend day would I wear my diaper longer than breakfast.

Reactions: thickdiapers and diaperkool
Lily12345 said:
I'd not be allowed to take them off so had to wait until younger sister was changed, that was until 10. I was mostly dry at night after that but mum made me wear drynites just in case. If I was in pyjamas I'd not take them off but wouldn't use them, I'd sometimes keep the same drynite on through the next night on a lazy sunday
why?

WBxx said:
So like my mom yours didn’t make you bath after hours in a peed bed or diaper. As such more than once during the day I sensed the smell of pee about me wondering if anyone noticed. Yet not bathing seemed totally normal.
I don't remember smelling of pee - whatever smell there was from the wet nappy went with it into the garbage. It's possible I did smell of pee but other than my parents, there was no one else around to smell it. I grew up with no neighbour kids my age to play with, but thankfully we had a 5 acre property full of things to keep a young boy happy.

I'm not a morning person, so when i was a kid i got up, took a quick shower and went to school, i never liked getting up, so wasnt going to get up and do anything, and also dont like breakfest much as well...

on non school days, I'd get up eventually (usually getting woken up by mom) and then take a shower, so wasnt really ever in a position to sit around in a diaper and never really wanted to either.

Reactions: FastBlackRX7
I was pretty lucky. My mom never really cared how long I wore diapers for. I know she liked when I wore diapers for quite a while. She always bought pampers baby dry and phases when they came on sale and my underwear drawer always had diapers. If I wore them day after school she never cared. Say weekends if I wore them after I woke up and kept them on she would just ask me if she was changing me or not. I remember a few weekends she’d wake me up for breakfast or whatever she would ask if I peed the bed and if I said no she’d be like “ok so are you doing to keep the pamper on or no? Cause if you are you have to use it” . Usually that was fine for just do whatever you want with diapers but some weekends she’d tell me if I chose to wear diapers for the weekend I couldn’t come out of them. Maybe it was to get me to not use them and stop wearing but I really think she liked me in diapers. So when I would say I want diapers on then, she would change me into a dry one and she would always say…
“You know the deal if you want to stay in pampers then you gotta use them…no bathroom. Use that diaper you got on. If you poop take your jeans or pants off before you do”. Do it I had to poop I’d just unbutton my jeans and push them down and poop in the diaper. Wouldn’t take much effort as I usually can’t hold it long. When I did I’d just fill the back of the pamper and flood it then go see my mom when she was around. She usually changed me right away. One time I cuddled on the couch after I told her and she rubbed my back and cuddled me while I was full.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Rezzu, BigKid25 and 13 others
Back