Not open for further replies.

DrynitesQc

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi all !

I found a nice treasure, and bought some good old DryNites (GoodNites) from that time when they were unisex and all white :)
It looks like these were samples, packed individually, with a 2 pages flyer explaining the different sizing.
I believe (but unsure since it is not mentionned) they are the LARGE size, 7-10 yo. The sides are pretty tight but they can strech a lot and are very strong, so I can wear them with my 75kg ^^
In the box, some have the pink faux tag, with stars. Other ones have a dark blue tag, only mentionning "BACK".

Do somebody know the difference between both ? The size seems to be very similar.

Attachments

• Drynites back.png
    Drynites back.png
    116 KB · Views: 72
  • Drynites flyer.png
    Drynites flyer.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Drynites front.png
    Drynites front.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Mickey
DrynitesQc said:
Hi all !

I found a nice treasure, and bought some good old DryNites (GoodNites) from that time when they were unisex and all white :)
It looks like these were samples, packed individually, with a 2 pages flyer explaining the different sizing.
I believe (but unsure since it is not mentionned) they are the LARGE size, 7-10 yo. The sides are pretty tight but they can strech a lot and are very strong, so I can wear them with my 75kg ^^
In the box, some have the pink faux tag, with stars. Other ones have a dark blue tag, only mentionning "BACK".

Do somebody know the difference between both ? The size seems to be very similar.
How old are they. I don't remember them ever not having images on them, assuming they're French (due to the flyer) maybe the ones sold there were plain. As a 13 year old bedwetter I used to hate the fact that they had childish images on them adding to the embarrassment that I already felt at having to wear them. I now wish they'd still fit me given they worked brilliantly and I can't find any adult nappies that I can wet in bed.

I do remember that they all used to say 'back' on them for some reason.

Reactions: Needdiscipline and DrynitesQc
Lostboy123 said:
How old are they. I don't remember them ever not having images on them, assuming they're French (due to the flyer) maybe the ones sold there were plain. As a 13 year old bedwetter I used to hate the fact that they had childish images on them adding to the embarrassment that I already felt at having to wear them. I now wish they'd still fit me given they worked brilliantly and I can't find any adult nappies that I can wet in bed.

They are around 15-20 years old ! These are the first ones I started to wear again when I was younger. They were still plain white in 2002-2004 or so. I had a cousin who had to wear them until late, and I was stealing it from their bathroom when I was visiting them ^^

I remember the blue 'label' coming in with the 'trim-fit' style.
If you look at your photos, the blue labelled one has a narrower pad at the crotch.

Reactions: DrynitesQc
DrynitesQc said:
They are around 15-20 years old ! These are the first ones I started to wear again when I was younger. They were still plain white in 2002-2004 or so. I had a cousin who had to wear them until late, and I was stealing it from their bathroom when I was visiting them ^^
Lol I was still in baby nappies then which will explain why I can't remember them being plain.

The pink stars were the third generation rear tag (debuting around 1998-ish) and the blue 4th generation “back” came out with the Trim-Fit design in 2003.

First generation back tag circa 1994 was just a thin blue plastic rectangle (separate from the backing sheet) with no words, as I recall, and was only around briefly. Second generation consisted of the word “back” printed in light red and appeared around 1995.

With regards to which sizes you may have,
full

full

You may have an older (original) 7 to 10 (A) and a newer (trim-fit) 10 to 15 (B; these, shortly thereafter, became the 8 to 15 size, with graphics).

• Love
Lostboy123 said:

From around 2002, they were the first one I bought around 14. They were huge on me. What good memories :)

Last edited:
DanElmontan said:
The pink stars were the third generation rear tag (debuting around 1998-ish) and the blue 4th generation “back” came out with the Trim-Fit design in 2003.

First generation back tag circa 1994 was just a thin blue plastic rectangle (separate from the backing sheet) with no words, as I recall, and was only around briefly. Second generation consisted of the word “back” printed in light red and appeared around 1995.
Thanks a lot, that's what I was looking for!
I'm glad I found those pink stars ones :) Unfortunatly they are still a bit tight on me (much more than current ones), but they feel very thick and are also a bit noisy :love:

ade said:
With regards to which sizes you may have,
full

full

You may have an older (original) 7 to 10 (A) and a newer (trim-fit) 10 to 15 (B; these, shortly thereafter, became the 8 to 15 size, with graphics).
Thanks to your help I think I have the 7-10 original and the next 7-10 version (trim fit). The sizing is very
similar, but I feel more tight in the blue one.

I remember, these where the first diapers/pull ups I managed to get my hands on. Many memories.

The goodnites that have the pink stars are the first ones I had to wear in 95 or 96

Reactions: Jack01
Jack01 said:
I remember, these where the first diapers/pull ups I managed to get my hands on. Many memories.
Exactly the same here :)

Lostboy123 said:

Yeah. Betterdry and that caliber are the only ones that work. They are FSA/HSA qualifier though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back