Uncontrolled Pooping Experience & Advice

billyshpilkis

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I recently posted a similar explanation to DailyDiapers. Maybe I'll hit Reddit next if I feel inspired. It's really just a rehash of some advice that I have posted numerous times before. Here is what I think is some good advice. YMMV, and you're welcome to disagree.

THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT! Do not continue to insert anything into your anus if you are experiencing pain or discomfort. Start by strictly heeding that warning. And please read this ENTIRE post before attempting any action listed, or your iPad, GalaxyTab, laptop or whatever you're reading this on could conceivably get poop on it during the procedure.

So let's start by stating that using laxatives of any type implies that there is some type of bowel issue that needs fixing. Therefore, taking them while perfectly healthy is generally not something you want to do. The next bit of advice that will really help with the uncontrolled messing and retaining that medicine for longer than necessary. That advice is 'DO NOT USE THE SUGGESTED ITEMS UNTIL YOU FEEL YOU ARE ABOUT READY TO POOP NATURALLY'. You will find that it will make the poop come out more organically, and without having to push too hard.

O.K., the magic ingredients are as follows: 1. Biscodyl Suppositories 2. Glycerine Mini Enemas - I prefer the Fleet Glycerin Mini Enemas which can be found in just about any Walmart or Pharmacy. You might want to pick up a disposable saline enema as well, which will also contribute to overall lack of control, but I have found that the suppository and mini enema combo tend to get the job done just fine. I will note that the saline enema does feel pretty good during the release, and the added prostate pressure (if you have one) helps you urinate while in the process of pooping. Long story short? The full release from both sides can feel pretty magical.

Other Equipment: YES, get some good diapers. Don't waste your time or the expense of the diaper by double-diapering. if you want poof and extra absorbency, consider using boosters. I can usually get by just fine with one, but two or three, placed strategically inside the diaper can give you added fluff and fluid retention where it is most important. I have used the following diapers just fine with a booster and plastic pants, with no blow-outs: Confidry 24/7, Rearz Safari, Rearz Mermaids, Rearz LilBellas, PeekABUs, ABU Space, Trest, Crinklz, Bambino Cloudees,and NorthShore Megamax.

You technically don't have to use any lotions, oils, powders or the like during the process, but if you plan to spend any time at all in your diapers after messing them, I would recommend it. Now I will explain the full procedure. Again, DO THIS JUST BEFORE YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO POOP. It's only just 10 easy steps:

1. Strip butt naked, and have your pre-boostered diaper and plastic pants nearby. Plastic pants will reduce the smell slightly, and give you some blow-out protection. If you plan to wear any clothing while you pee and poop yourself like a helpless baby, keep that nearby with your diaper as well.

2. Start by applying any oil you would like or enjoy to your diaper area. Follow this with any lotions. Oils and lotions condition your skin, so feel free to hit your arms, legs, chest, feet, head, etc. in the process. If you are lucky enough to have someone help you, this would be a good time to enlist them. Private Corporal First Class reporting for diaper duty, Ma'am/Sir! (See what I did there?)

3. Now apply some barrier cream or diaper rash cream to your diaper area, making sure to cover your anus area particularly well. It aids with cleanup and prevents any poop from becoming too ingrained in the folds of your bunghole. Very useful. Trust me.

4. Time to apply baby powder liberally to the diaper area that you just addressed. The oils and lotions will help it stick better and powder helps avert rashes by keeping you cool and wetness at bay. When these steps are finished, you should be pretty well protected and smelling like the baby you are about to become.

5. Take some petroleum jelly, and coat your anus with it, taking care to get a little inside the anus if possible. This will help when you insert the suppository and mini enema.

6. Insert the suppository first, and then the mini enema as per package instructions. If you are going to use a saline enema, follow up with that.

7. NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO WIPE OFF YOUR HANDS! QUICKLY! IT"S COMING!!

8. Diaper yourself securely (or have someone help) and be quick about it. Apply plastic pants if available/desired.

9. Get dressed in any clothing you had set aside, and then prepare for the inevitable.

10. Poop.

Cleanup is not covered in this chapter.

I've used this method quite successfully more times than I can count, and if all goes well, you will not only fully enjoy the feeling of a helpless pooping experience, but you will also feel quite good afterward because the enema and suppository helped clean you out just a little more thoroughly than a normal toilet pooping session would. I highly recommend this experience for all DL's, AB's, AB/DL's and vanillas. Just so long as the vanillas are also wearing diapers.

Anyway, I did my best to make this post helpful, interesting, informative and entertaining. I hope I have succeeded. I wish you good luck and good health in your endeavor. Please be careful, take your time, and do not injure yourself. Have fun!

• Love
Reactions: joshuwah, Jorelaxed, tas84 and 4 others
I’m normally not into messing, but this sounds like something to try at home in private. Having it come out uncontrollably from both ends? Sounds like something worth trying. And if I don’t like it, then just clean up and don’t do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, nezquic66, Hemix and 1 other person
I suffer from major constipation quite often. I had tried some of the "make a mess" suggestions like gummy bears up the butt, but all that did was make a gooey mess in the diaper -- granted, it was kinda "fun," but it didn't resolve my constipation.

Do these methods actually help with constipation (to the point that I have *almost* gone to the hospital)? My poop is VERY firm. Thicker than modeling clay. It's so firm that I don't have to wipe.

Hoping to find a quick remedy for when the constipation gets bad and I am in pain without going to the hospital for a roto-rooter treatment.

Reactions: billyshpilkis
like2pee said:
I suffer from major constipation quite often. I had tried some of the "make a mess" suggestions like gummy bears up the butt, but all that did was make a gooey mess in the diaper -- granted, it was kinda "fun," but it didn't resolve my constipation.

Do these methods actually help with constipation (to the point that I have *almost* gone to the hospital)? My poop is VERY firm. Thicker than modeling clay. It's so firm that I don't have to wipe.

Hoping to find a quick remedy for when the constipation gets bad and I am in pain without going to the hospital for a roto-rooter treatment.

I can't deny that the 'modeling clay' analogy makes me worry for your overall digestive heath. Have you tried a steady diet of Miralax and fruit at any point? These items generally promote a softer stool, and may be helpful for you. If you have never tried a glycerine based mini enema or a store bought saline type, I think they could be helpful. I would definitely check with your personal GP though. Your personal physician has likely been monitoring your health status and can possibly make some logical suggestions. Or at the very least prescribe something tailored to your specific condition.

Putting things in your butt based on other peoples suggestions, is probably not the best idea either. Gummy Bears? Hm. I don't want to kink-shame, or sound like I know what is best for you, but I usually stick with things that are designed to be put up your butt. Enema equipment, bulbs, suppositories, plugs, prostate massagers and such. Seems safer to me.. Safety first, y'know.

But yes, the products I mentioned do indeed help with constipation. It's what they're made for. My description is primarily for how to use them safely WHEN YOU ARE NOT suffering from constipation.

You know what, duck it, I’m gonna try this out. I don’t have boosters, but so far Tena Supers have done an amazing job. I can always just stay in the bathroom. Now to just source everything and see how it is.
billyshpilkis said:
Again, DO THIS JUST BEFORE YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO POOP.

Any advice on how to get the timing right? Or should I just take a wack at it and see how it goes? I’m not the best at gadging when is “right before I need to poop” it’s just I do or I don’t.

Think I’ll try using all three in a “go big or go home” fashion. Anything you can say to help mentally prepare me? Like is there a chance I could double over? Or should I just stick them in, pad up, and then enjoy the ride?

FenKit said:
You know what, duck it, I’m gonna try this out. I don’t have boosters, but so far Tena Supers have done an amazing job. I can always just stay in the bathroom. Now to just source everything and see how it is.

Any advice on how to get the timing right? Or should I just take a wack at it and see how it goes? I’m not the best at gadging when is “right before I need to poop” it’s just I do or I don’t.

Think I’ll try using all three in a “go big or go home” fashion. Anything you can say to help mentally prepare me? Like is there a chance I could double over? Or should I just stick them in, pad up, and then enjoy the ride?
I think you can tell by your farts, how much do you fart, how frequently and how they smell. There are pre-poop farts too, so maybe that can help you finding it out.

Hemix said:
I think you can tell by your farts, how much do you fart, how frequently and how they smell. There are pre-poop farts too, so maybe that can help you finding it out.
I can’t really tell from farts, but I know that my body tends to have predictable timing. So I’m just gonna try to shoot for something around then.

You know, after putting some more thought into it, I am going to call this off for myself. Laxatives are in good when used for their intended purpose. This is not really their intended purpose, and at least in my sight, is on the edge of abusing your own body.

Unfortunately, I’ve already purchased what I would need to have it happen. I’ll see you tomorrow if I can try and return them. If not, then it will serve as a good lesson to put more thought into my actions next time

What brand booster should I use ? Never used a booster before

And I caved in… and I can tell you that it’s probably better if there’s actually fecal matter up there. I had a false alarm sensation. I went with using all three medicines mentioned. It caused me to expel everything in less than a minute. Which on the bright side means less medicine made it in. I have an ever so slightly upset gut, which I’ll take as a reminder not to do it.

Sorry, I couldn't get back here until now. A few key notes on FenKit's journey there.. yep, you only want to do it when you are certain you are going to poop. How long before then? Well, I'm certain I don't know your body as well as you do. If you are an adult who is prone to 'a false alarm sensation', I certainly wouldn't recommend this procedure.

I’m normally not into messing, but this sounds like something to try at home in private. Having it come out uncontrollably from both ends? Sounds like something worth trying. And if I don’t like it, then just clean up and don’t do it again.

Good advice.

What brand booster should I use ? Never used a booster before

The ones below are pretty good, or you can do the research and find something else.

billyshpilkis said:
I recently posted a similar explanation to DailyDiapers. Maybe I'll hit Reddit next if I feel inspired. It's really just a rehash of some advice that I have posted numerous times before. Here is what I think is some good advice. YMMV, and you're welcome to disagree.

THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT! Do not continue to insert anything into your anus if you are experiencing pain or discomfort. Start by strictly heeding that warning. And please read this ENTIRE post before attempting any action listed, or your iPad, GalaxyTab, laptop or whatever you're reading this on could conceivably get poop on it during the procedure.

So let's start by stating that using laxatives of any type implies that there is some type of bowel issue that needs fixing. Therefore, taking them while perfectly healthy is generally not something you want to do. The next bit of advice that will really help with the uncontrolled messing and retaining that medicine for longer than necessary. That advice is 'DO NOT USE THE SUGGESTED ITEMS UNTIL YOU FEEL YOU ARE ABOUT READY TO POOP NATURALLY'. You will find that it will make the poop come out more organically, and without having to push too hard.

O.K., the magic ingredients are as follows: 1. Biscodyl Suppositories 2. Glycerine Mini Enemas - I prefer the Fleet Glycerin Mini Enemas which can be found in just about any Walmart or Pharmacy. You might want to pick up a disposable saline enema as well, which will also contribute to overall lack of control, but I have found that the suppository and mini enema combo tend to get the job done just fine. I will note that the saline enema does feel pretty good during the release, and the added prostate pressure (if you have one) helps you urinate while in the process of pooping. Long story short? The full release from both sides can feel pretty magical.

Other Equipment: YES, get some good diapers. Don't waste your time or the expense of the diaper by double-diapering. if you want poof and extra absorbency, consider using boosters. I can usually get by just fine with one, but two or three, placed strategically inside the diaper can give you added fluff and fluid retention where it is most important. I have used the following diapers just fine with a booster and plastic pants, with no blow-outs: Confidry 24/7, Rearz Safari, Rearz Mermaids, Rearz LilBellas, PeekABUs, ABU Space, Trest, Crinklz, Bambino Cloudees,and NorthShore Megamax.

You technically don't have to use any lotions, oils, powders or the like during the process, but if you plan to spend any time at all in your diapers after messing them, I would recommend it. Now I will explain the full procedure. Again, DO THIS JUST BEFORE YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO POOP. It's only just 10 easy steps:

1. Strip butt naked, and have your pre-boostered diaper and plastic pants nearby. Plastic pants will reduce the smell slightly, and give you some blow-out protection. If you plan to wear any clothing while you pee and poop yourself like a helpless baby, keep that nearby with your diaper as well.

2. Start by applying any oil you would like or enjoy to your diaper area. Follow this with any lotions. Oils and lotions condition your skin, so feel free to hit your arms, legs, chest, feet, head, etc. in the process. If you are lucky enough to have someone help you, this would be a good time to enlist them. Private Corporal First Class reporting for diaper duty, Ma'am/Sir! (See what I did there?)

3. Now apply some barrier cream or diaper rash cream to your diaper area, making sure to cover your anus area particularly well. It aids with cleanup and prevents any poop from becoming too ingrained in the folds of your bunghole. Very useful. Trust me.

4. Time to apply baby powder liberally to the diaper area that you just addressed. The oils and lotions will help it stick better and powder helps avert rashes by keeping you cool and wetness at bay. When these steps are finished, you should be pretty well protected and smelling like the baby you are about to become.

5. Take some petroleum jelly, and coat your anus with it, taking care to get a little inside the anus if possible. This will help when you insert the suppository and mini enema.

6. Insert the suppository first, and then the mini enema as per package instructions. If you are going to use a saline enema, follow up with that.

8. Diaper yourself securely (or have someone help) and be quick about it. Apply plastic pants if available/desired.

9. Get dressed in any clothing you had set aside, and then prepare for the inevitable.

10. Poop.

I've used this method quite successfully more times than I can count, and if all goes well, you will not only fully enjoy the feeling of a helpless pooping experience, but you will also feel quite good afterward because the enema and suppository helped clean you out just a little more thoroughly than a normal toilet pooping session would. I highly recommend this experience for all DL's, AB's, AB/DL's and vanillas. Just so long as the vanillas are also wearing diapers.

Anyway, I did my best to make this post helpful, interesting, informative and entertaining. I hope I have succeeded. I wish you good luck and good health in your endeavor. Please be careful, take your time, and do not injure yourself. Have fun!
I don't need to go through all that, when my poop decides it's time to come out and play, there's no stopping it if I don't try...

poopyone said:
I don't need to go through all that, when my poop decides it's time to come out and play, there's no stopping it if I don't try...
Right.. but you just admitted that if you try, you can control it. I don't recommend it for people who would prefer NOT to mess themselves uncontrollably.

A couple years ago I had some minor bowel issues, mainly stress induced I think, I wasn’t in a good spot though, what worked for me was making sure my diet was healthy, water hydration good and then letting things take it’s course, I went through some bad stomach pains a few times and I had do a few enamas, but eventually I became more even keel, it wasn’t a fun experience either, and I learned how to control stress better.

Reactions: BooleyOolieOolie
like2pee said:

I have major problems also , my doctor has me on a regimen of miralax and lactulose .lactulose taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after is really effective . Also on a empty stomach you can take 50 ML every 45 minutes until emergent laxation occurs , taken that way I have never required a 3 rd dose, you will go from “can’t go “ to “can’t not go” filled the diaper the same applies to doses of sorbitol , they are both synthetic sugar alcohols and therefor have the fast onset of a saline osmotic ( the fastest class of laxative/cathartic known ) without the awful taste or having to choke it down . My bowels are in park with neurogenic bowel/ bladder & obstipation not going for weeks at a time ON Medication I go 4-5 X’s a day .

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
A couple years ago I had some minor bowel issues, mainly stress induced I think, I wasn’t in a good spot though, what worked for me was making sure my diet was healthy, water hydration good and then letting things take it’s course, I went through some bad stomach pains a few times and I had do a few enamas, but eventually I became more even keel, it wasn’t a fun experience either, and I learned how to control stress better.
This is amazingly good advice. A healthy diet, coupled with regular exercise, proper hydration, and learning to control stress are key factors to maintaining proper digestive health. Throw some diapers on top of that, and you may just wind up living your best life.

Trying the method I described if you are NOT someone who poops in a pre-existing relatively healthy manner should be avoided at all costs! And my suggestions should not replace any kind of professional medical advice you have had in the past or may receive in the future, PARTICULARLY if you happen to be suffering from serious gastro-intestinal issues.

I would kindly mention to users like @Tetra and @like2pee that I definitely don't want you to think this is a cure for the conditions you have. If you have personally spoken to your respective doctors about your lower GI health, take my advice and PLEASE don't listen to some internet rando giving you advice about how they going to fix what your doctor couldn't.

However, if your existing doctor is not actively helping to fix the problem, and/or continually prescribes treatments that don't work well, by all means, get a second opinion from a different qualified physician.

billyshpilkis said:
This is amazingly good advice. A healthy diet, coupled with regular exercise, proper hydration, and learning to control stress are key factors to maintaining proper digestive health. Throw some diapers on top of that, and you may just wind up living your best life.

Trying the method I described if you are NOT someone who poops in a pre-existing relatively healthy manner should be avoided at all costs! And my suggestions should not replace any kind of professional medical advice you have had in the past or may receive in the future, PARTICULARLY if you happen to be suffering from serious gastro-intestinal issues.

I would kindly mention to users like @Tetra and @like2pee that I definitely don't want you to think this is a cure for the conditions you have. If you have personally spoken to your respective doctors about your lower GI health, take my advice and PLEASE don't listen to some internet rando giving you advice about how they going to fix what your doctor couldn't.

However, if your existing doctor is not actively helping to fix the problem, and/or continually prescribes treatments that don't work well, by all means, get a second opinion from a different qualified physician.
It’s all good sir , I know more about doctors than is normal , being a zebra means I have a specialist for everything , my GP walks on egg shells till he consults specialists that know more then he does , the sad part is I am so rare , everything done with me is gonna cure me or kill me and they don’t know which
Until it happens , so good time to be had by all ? LOL

You don't need the enema. The suppository is more than enough to do the job.

Reactions: billyshpilkis
billyshpilkis said:

10. Poop.

I just tried this and I barely got the diaper on in time! It's so satisfying to have an uncontrollable movement The dual suppository and enema really loaded it up and felt so good coming out. Thanks for the adivce!

Reactions: billyshpilkis and joshuwah
Same here… a dulcolax suppository administered with a full rectum will generally result in me uncontrollably filling my diaper within 30 minutes.

It takes a bit longer than the enema, but the results are impressive. The longer you hold it the more the urgency builds and the larger the poop.

I used one once and planned to drive to a local park. Got stuck in traffic and at the 25 minute mark helplessly filled my Abena M4!

Reactions: billyshpilkis, DBabygirl2, HomeAlone and 1 other person
Back