Training pants and "Accidents"

DLAce2010

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a pull-ups fan and i like to "have accidents". The kind of accidents where you try to be a big kid, hold it, not stop to go potty, potty dancing and up peeing in your pants.
Adult incontinent underwear has 0 fun designs to get in the headspace. I want to try out training pants/underwear to make it more authentic of "having an accident."
Recommendations?

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw
DLAce2010 said:
I'm a pull-ups fan and i like to "have accidents". The kind of accidents where you try to be a big kid, hold it, not stop to go potty, potty dancing and up peeing in your pants.
Adult incontinent underwear has 0 fun designs to get in the headspace. I want to try out training pants/underwear to make it more authentic of "having an accident."
Recommendations?
Unfortunately, there's no ABDL disposable training pants that's similar in style to Huggies Pull-Ups, even though I wish that they exist. Pretty much your only options at this moment are either ABDL cloth training pants, which you would have to wash them every time you use them or regular adult pull-ups, which doesn't have enough padding/absorbency and often come in ugly colors. This is why we still need ABDL disposable training pants.

DLAce2010 said:
Recommendations?
Your best bet is Goodnites if you truly want pull-ups and even then a slim minority in the community can fit them properly to get use out of them. If I remember correctly ABU was looking into ABDL Pull-Ups but came across the issue that anything in the vein of Huggies Pull-Ups in terms of fit, design and feel would be hard if not impossible to make due to the body differences between a small child and an adult.

Noodle said:
Your best bet is Goodnites if you truly want pull-ups and even then a slim minority in the community can fit them properly to get use out of them. If I remember correctly ABU was looking into ABDL Pull-Ups but came across the issue that anything in the vein of Huggies Pull-Ups in terms of fit, design and feel would be hard if not impossible to make due to the body differences between a small child and an adult.
I'm currently using girl XL goodnights as a pull-up. Unfortunately, they are too small for me (curvy probs) However, I found a way to make it work! I open the sides, put in period underwear, and wear it like a pad. I still get the protection and can wet/have accidents.

bigtoddler96 said:
Unfortunately, there's no ABDL disposable training pants that's similar in style to Huggies Pull-Ups, even though I wish that they exist. Pretty much your only options at this moment are either ABDL cloth training pants, which you would have to wash them every time you use them or regular adult pull-ups, which doesn't have enough padding/absorbency and often come in ugly colors. This is why we still need ABDL disposable training pants.
I'm currently using girl XL goodnights as a pull-up. Unfortunately, they are too small for me (curvy probs) However, I found a way to make it work! I open the sides, put in period underwear, and wear it like a pad. I still get the protection and can wet/have accidents.

I know they don’t have “fun” designs but I like the Northshore GoSupreme because the white I a wetness indicator for when you have an “accident”. (I think the pink are cute if that’s more of what you’re looking for but no wetness indicator.)

DiaperGirly said:
I know they don’t have “fun” designs but I like the Northshore GoSupreme because the white I a wetness indicator for when you have an “accident”. (I think the pink are cute if that’s more of what you’re looking for but no wetness indicator.)
I'll have to look into thoes and try them out.

Reactions: DiaperGirly
My favorite thing to use for this exact situation is super-undies/ threaded armor pull-ups. They are cloth, reusable and can be purchased with prints on them.

Makes it perfect for living out the potty training phase exercise with a heavy cost investment.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
My favorite thing to use for this exact situation is super-undies/ threaded armor pull-ups. They are cloth, reusable and can be purchased with prints on them.

Makes it perfect for living out the potty training phase exercise with a heavy cost investment.
Where do you buy them from?!

For cloth training pants, I like BigTot on Etsy and Rearz. Note that (without plastic pants, which kinda defeat the training pants vibe) they are not designed actually to hold a wetting. They have no waterproof cover so even though they have some padding... you're gonna leak. BigTot also makes 'big boy' undies that don't have the extra training pants padding.

Felt-tipped pens, fabric pens......

DLAce2010 said:
Recommendations?
I wear the Rearz brand training panties which have authentic toddler designs. They are well padded and adequate to absorb minor accidents but they are not meant to contain a full discharge of urine and will give you the "having an accident" experience you seek.

Reactions: DLAce2010
Back