Thoughts on new ABU Diapers?

Saimerej

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Ever since the announcement of their new diapers(The alpha gator-z and the Little Kings style) I've been super curious to hear how the community has responded to their release? I've only tried a sample of the gator-z diapers and I really enjoyed its quality, so I assumed the Little Kings version is likely similar. I also wonder what more can be expanded upon or updated with abdl diapers in the future in order to keep the styles evolving and fresh?

No wrong answers here!

Last edited:
Once the patent for the machine that makes goodnites is expired I would like to see adult pull ups like baby ones/goodnites.

Reactions: Seabear, Tomtomthedl, TigerDL and 4 others
I'm surprised there aren't already several versions of that machine on the market. why no pull ups yet :(

Reactions: patrick1776
I adore them. Haven't ordered any but I saw them in person at a friend's house and they're to die for adorable. ABU did an amazing job on these. They really look and feel like modern baby diapers

Reactions: Seabear, Opi and TheWaddlingDad
Prior to the Little King & AlphaGatorZ’s I was on the plastic back band wagon. My favorite diapers were the peekabu’s. These two are my current favorites and can’t wait to buy them in larger quantities than just a pack.

Reactions: BeTrue
I have always been a fan of plastic backed diapers (gotta have my crinkle). But I have to admit, the AlphaGatorZ are super soft and comfortable, especially for prolonged daytime use. My only complaint about plastic backed diapers is that they can be less comfortable to wear all day, especially if I am active (the heat and chaffing factor). For me, the cloth-style diapers and especially AlphaGatorZ solves that problem. I will always wear plastic back diapers when I sleep, but for daytime use I am now a big fan of the new ABU diapers. Hope that is useful.

Reactions: KooshyX, BeTrue, Subtlerustle and 2 others
I was very impressed by how comfortable they were. For me, most abdl diaper on the market and not as soft or nice to wear when compared to medical diapers, and it is really only the novelty of them that has appeal. The alpha gator and little kings are very comfortable and easily have one of, if not the, best print on the market at the moment.

As Saimerej said, why no pull ups yet????????

Reactions: Mas16210
I'm personally pretty impressed with the new abu diapers, I also received a 10 pack of the alphagatorz, my wife and I fell in love with the prints but I was a bit warry of overall practical performance since I had other cloth backed diapers fail miserably on me, to my shock these diapers preformed very well, side by side with plastic backed ones, and are very comfortable to wear. I cant wait for case orders to happen, btw abu needs to bring back the full 80pack cases, the 1/2 stuff is getting old.

Reactions: Opi, Saimerej and Subtlerustle
They are the most baby adult diapers that have been made! They're ultra comfortable, and hold up just as well as any of the other abdl diapers I've tried over the years. The velcro tapes work better than any others I've seen on adult diapers, and can be refastened successfully as needed. I like the Gatorz over the Kings personally. I wish they had the wetness indicator like them, but I had a harder time lining up the Kings and centering the tapes for some reason.

Reactions: Saimerej and pampers4U
SuzakuAkatori said:
Once the patent for the machine that makes goodnites is expired I would like to see adult pull ups like baby ones/goodnites.
When is that supposed to happen?

Reactions: Saimerej
they are okay , the cuteness factor is the best, wish they get a plastic version of it in the future :)

Reactions: PlastiBrain and Saimerej
Love them. ABU went above and beyond with these diapers. These diapers are essentially an ABDLs dream come true, that is to those that can't fit into infant diapers comfortably.
I can only echo what a everyone else is saying except I'm not into a plastic backed version of these. These are basically a modern infant diaper scaled up to an adult size. Leave them alone. If it's not broke don't fix it.

Reactions: KooshyX, TigerDL and Saimerej
BabyLink9 said:
When is that supposed to happen?
Usually happens after 20 years.

Haavve been suuppaa keen to get a pack of both buh cant get any in australia at the moment 🥺🥺🥺 they look suuppa cutes, and if they were plastic backed/more crinkly they would be in contest as my favourite nappies against ABU little pawz and PeekABU's :3

Honestly I think they're the cutest looking abdl diapers and I just wish I could get my hands on some xD

I have samples and they’re really something, pretty easily the best I’ve ever worn.

SuzakuAkatori said:
Usually happens after 20 years.
BAH, I can’t wait that long :/

Says my size is sold out… is that for packs or samples?

Is a customer allowed to order a sample pack everyday because the hotel manager told me I can only order small packages to the front desk because they don’t have space …. Wow

Just ordered some Little Kings samples finally😋 excited!!!

Am for the plastic backed of these new ones if they ever did happen
But if they are as good as people say even if not plastic, have to at least give it a try 😉

Hopefully they top the cloth Cushies samples I tried before

Back