Things to do while in littlespace/abdl mode

pdiapered said:
Found these at goodwill. LOVE THEM!
There isn't any near me unfortunately I hear they have good stuff though

I'm sorry is there not any thrift stores near you at all.

pdiapered said:
I'm sorry is there not any thrift stores near you at all.
It's alright it's not a big deal

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
pdiapered said:
Do you have any toys @sissyprincess2390
Not really any toys in my house belongs to my younger sister which I guess I could claim as my own since she doesn't use them anymore 😅

sissyprincess2390 said:
Not really any toys in my house belongs to my younger sister which I guess I could claim as my own since she doesn't use them anymore 😅
You should what kind of toys are they?

pdiapered said:
You should what kind of toys are they?
I cant remember

I used to love playing with my sister's Barbie dolls. Maybe I'll get some of those while thrifting next time.

pdiapered said:
I used to love playing with my sister's Barbie dolls. Maybe I'll get some of those while thrifting next time.
I could definitely some of those for my own baby space later down the line

Reactions: pdiapered
I love love geckos garage TV show.

Video games is my main thing. Not mainstream online only competitive stuff but wholesome single player games with incredible stories like JRPGs or Playstation and Nintendo exclusives. You know, classical console gaming stuff. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Xenoblade, Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn type games.

I played Sea of Stars and Stray must recently. Might start the last Star Ocean next.

Got some Lego sets recently. Blast from the past.

Want to color more but...

Mostly though I...nap a lot! If I'm really really feeling little I just go into this euphoric snuggly daze wishing and dreaming I was a real kid again and just want to cuddle and curl up with some stuffies and vedge out on cloud nine. 🥹

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia, pdiapered and SissyPwincessAndrea
LittleAndAlone said:
Video games is my main thing. Not mainstream online only competitive stuff but wholesome single player games with incredible stories like JRPGs or Playstation and Nintendo exclusives. You know, classical console gaming stuff. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Xenoblade, Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn type games.

Mostly though I...nap a lot! If I'm really really feeling little I just go into this euphoric snuggly daze wishing and dreaming I was a real kid again and just want to cuddle with some stuffies and vedge out. 🥹
Coloring is definitely something I want to do more as well most of these franchises I love but I want to branch out from Nintendo stuff I don't even take naps since whenever I'm tired I just brush it off 😅

Reactions: pdiapered
sissyprincess2390 said:
Coloring is definitely something I want to do more as well most of these franchises I love but I want to branch out from Nintendo stuff I don't even take naps since whenever I'm tired I just brush it off 😅
Dunno what it is, when I really start feeling like a kid I just get this blissed out paralysis that just makes me want to curl up in softness and pass out. This must be what getting high feels like. Weeeeee. 🥹🤤🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia and SissyPwincessAndrea
LittleAndAlone said:

Mostly though I...nap a lot! If I'm really really feeling little I just go into this euphoric snuggly daze wishing and dreaming I was a real kid again and just want to cuddle with some stuffies and vedge out. 🥹
LittleAndAlone said:
Dunno what it is, when I really start feeling like a kid I just get this blissed out paralysis that just makes me want to curl up in softness and pass out. Weeeeee. 🥰
It seems like everyone loves naps but me. But when you're an ABDL naps are essential so I'll need to get used to it.

LittleAndAlone said:

I played Sea of Stars and Stray must recently. Might start the last Star Ocean next.

Mostly though I...nap a lot! If I'm really really feeling little I just go into this euphoric snuggly daze wishing and dreaming I was a real kid again and just want to cuddle and curl up with some stuffies and vedge out on cloud nine. 🥹
I was thinking about your community name or whatever that call that and thought how lonely I was before discovering and actually meeting others like me.

pdiapered said:
I was thinking about your community name or whatever that call that and thought how lonely I was before discovering and actually meeting others like me.
It's true. All my friends grew up and idolized being grown up and chasing adult things and left me behind. Its hard when they want to go to strip clubs and drink beer and I still just yearn for the good old days of having sleepovers and playing Nintendo all night. I spend more time with kids than adults now days. But alas they too always grow up and leave me heart broken. 💔 I feel like some immortal that gets to watch everything he cares about come and go repeatedly and I'm just stuck.

• Sad
Reactions: wetaccident and MegaLugia
LittleAndAlone said:
It's true. All my friends grew up and idolized being grown up and chasing adult things and left me behind. Its hard when they want to go to strip clubs and drink beer and I still just yearn for the good old days of having sleepovers and playing Nintendo all night. I spend more time with kids than adults now days. But alas they too always grow up and leave me heart broken. 💔 I feel like some immortal that gets to watch everything he cares about come and go repeatedly and I'm just stuck.
Awww I wish I could hug you!

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and SissyPwincessAndrea
sissyprincess2390 said:
That sounds very fun. It'll take a while for me to get used to sleeping as a little. It seems very hard for some reason.

I found it very hard to sleep as a little to, but just woke up in a thickish cloth nappy, onesie dummy in my mouth all night and laying on my back.

In my back and with a dummy where the hardest things for me to train, lot of sleepless nights but I’m a happy baby now, I just want some bed guards for that cot/crib like feeling.

AsherDearing said:
I found it very hard to sleep as a little to, but just woke up in a thickish cloth nappy, onesie dummy in my mouth all night and laying on my back.

In my back and with a dummy where the hardest things for me to train, lot of sleepless nights but I’m a happy baby now, I just want some bed guards for that cot/crib like feeling.
That sounds so wonderful. I can't wait for the day I am able to sleep in a crib like a helpless and sleepy baby. 😊😊😴😴

sissyprincess2390 said:
As the title suggests, I'm looking to see what everyone does while they're regressed/being an ABDL. Things like certain TV shows, toys, or video games come to mind when I ask this question. Feel free to answer as I'm always looking for ways to make my littlespace more immersive and fun!
It all depends on what your inner child is into.

What is the age group?
What gender are they?

And so on you have to find your own inerchild and what they like to do.

For some it might be making a blanket Fort, for another it might be puting makeup or facepaing.

And another waching a cartoon and do courling in.

Hope you enjoy spending time in Little space but may I sergest that you don't plan your time to much hurt let it happen.

Hugs

Back