SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
As the title suggests, I'm looking to see what everyone does while they're regressed/being an ABDL. Things like certain TV shows, toys, or video games come to mind when I ask this question. Feel free to answer as I'm always looking for ways to make my littlespace more immersive and fun!

I like to dress in my little clothes (thick and padded ABDL diaper), onesie, little PJ's, always wear my snap-button crotch vest to hold my diaper too. Most of my little time is in bed. I like to have my lights dimly lit, more of a soft 'glowing' light.

I enjoy using my paci (just ordered a new one!) whilst laying there, feeling the diaper between my legs (this is sensory emotion for me, it's incredibly relaxing). I'll always be under my weighed blankie, warm and snuggly.

I then will sometimes play lullaby's on my phone to help me drift off to sleep. Alternatively, if I want to stay awake and enjoy regressing a little longer, I'll watch some cartoons in bed and stay awake a little longer whilst sucking on my paci.

I'll clutch my bottle of warm milk/hot chocolate.

Since my regression primarily takes place whilst I'm in bed, I'm somewhat limited. I am looking to explore more 'little headspace time' outside of bed, I'm gonna buy a colouring book and some pens and start colouring! 😊

Lego also sounds fun, I used to build Star Wars lego as a kid and enjoyed it very much.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, RuffRuff, pdiapered and 2 others
That sounds very fun. It'll take a while for me to get used to sleeping as a little. It seems very hard for some reason.

Somethin I've had a lot of fun with lately that instantly puts me into little space is baths! I make bath time "paint" with shaving cream and a few drops of food coloring and it's soo fun to play with! And then when bath time is over you can get all snuggly cuddly in some cute pajamas

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
HoneyBabyy said:
Somethin I've had a lot of fun with lately that instantly puts me into little space is baths! I make bath time "paint" with shaving cream and a few drops of food coloring and it's soo fun to play with! And then when bath time is over you can get all snuggly cuddly in some cute pajamas
Baths always seem fun. I'm not sure how I would be able to do it with how my shower head is setup but I would love to try it someday.

I do also love playing video games, it's my main hobby - escaping reality lol - although I'm not sure they get me into my little mode fully. Some games do, I guess, like games I used to play when I was a kid and still play to this day. Those were the days, sitting playing video games for hours and hours and having no real responsibilities or stress. My god, do I miss it.

I also forgot to mention, some foods can actually make me feel little. Sometimes I'll eat stuff like ready brek (I'm not sure if this is exclusive to the UK, it's basically super smooth porridge) in a Yu-Gi-Oh bowl I've had since I was like 10 lol. I also eat it with a glow in the dark plastic spoon. 😅
Ice cream can make me feel little too for some reason. Juice (Ribena) in my sippy cup. Ice Gems, Cadbuy's Animals lol. They're all nostalgic for me since I used to have them when I went to pre-school/primary school.

Some smells make me feel little as well. The most prominent of which, are: baby powder (after a shower), Sudocrem and Fairy Pure laundry softener. I use all 3 frequently. 😊

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, wetaccident and michaelmc
I would love to use baby powder I imagine it smells very sweet and nice especially paired with a Little Kings scented kind 🤤🤤 I play video games 24/7 but lately I've been losing interest in them since I have nothing new to play, no one to share the experience with, and the fact it doesn't make me all that excited more though its probably because I'm mostly in the house and need to do other things to try and get the feeling back

I'm over 40, and drink chocolate milk or koolaid, not coffee nor alcohol. Love chocolate!! And peanut butter. I have a plushie puppy. Box of LEGOs. But mostly i make music. In my collection, i have cds of old cartoon themes, jim Henson, Disney...

PetahPetah said:
I'm over 40, and drink chocolate milk or koolaid, not coffee nor alcohol. Love chocolate!! And peanut butter. I have a plushie puppy. Box of LEGOs. But mostly i make music. In my collection, i have cds of old cartoon themes, jim Henson, Disney...
You can never be too old for anything in this world, that's for sure. 😊😊

I sleep. That’s my littlespace. And that’s because my prospective attire wouldn’t affect on how I do my studies that significantly. Probably wouldn’t wear besides my bedroom/in school.

BlueFazeButDL said:
I sleep. That’s my littlespace. And that’s because my prospective attire wouldn’t affect on how I do my studies that significantly. Probably wouldn’t wear besides my bedroom/in school.
Time is definitely a huge factor as to why littlespace is hard to get into because you need to plan out when is the best time to do so. And even then everything may not work out the way you want to.

Aside from TV and Video Games...

I recently started reading along with children's audio books, and finding youtubers who read children's books. I love story time!

LaLoneDigi said:
Aside from TV and Video Games...

I recently started reading along with children's audio books, and finding youtubers who read children's books. I love story time!
I definitely want to start reading some more books I may end up going the audio route since I don't really read much books nowadays as much as I used to

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
sissyprincess2390 said:
Time is definitely a huge factor as to why littlespace is hard to get into because you need to plan out when is the best time to do so. And even then everything may not work out the way you want to.
That’s why nighttime is the best - you’re least likely to get disturbed while in littlespace.

I have a hard time getting into littlespace myself and it's mostly a night time/sleeping thing for me. Diaper + footed pjs or onesie is so damn comfy going to bed. Or heck even just t-shirt and diaper and crashing is extremely comfortable. Paci a must.

Sometimes I wear while playing games but that is me leaning more into the DL aspect of it and just enjoying the comfort of wearing a diaper

Horror movies are a favorite. Watch them while I reenact the scenes with dolls and giggle. Playing board games with my.dolls is fun too.. I also read and write

PinkyJujubean said:
Horror movies are a favorite. Watch them while I reenact the scenes with dolls and giggle. Playing board games with my.dolls is fun too.. I also read and write
That's a great combination of things to pass the time. Glad you're happy when doing them. 😊 😊

I play with my big truck. And my blocks an little stuffies.

Attachments

• 16993252259791481757490923975247.jpg
    16993252259791481757490923975247.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
pdiapered said:
I play with my big truck. And my blocks an little stuffies.
Oh that's very cute and also cool 😊 😊

Found these at goodwill. LOVE THEM!

Back