Things to do while in littlespace/abdl mode

siysiy said:
It all depends on what your inner child is into.

What is the age group?
What gender are they?

And so on you have to find your own inerchild and what they like to do.

For some it might be making a blanket Fort, for another it might be puting makeup or facepaing.

And another waching a cartoon and do courling in.

Hope you enjoy spending time in Little space but may I sergest that you don't plan your time to much hurt let it happen.

Hugs
That's the thing I'm still trying to figure what my littlespace actually is. I know I want to be a sissy baby princess but I'm not sure what other interests I would be into.

I'm 62. It's only been recently that I got into ABDL stuff. I love hugging my Teddy bear and wearing fun PJ's. But looking back, I have always been a child at heart. Sometimes I will spend a long time looking at mundane things but try to see them with fresh eyes and appreciate the beauty of it, like I am seeing it for the first time.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
TeeMousy said:
I'm 62. It's only been recently that I got into ABDL stuff. I love hugging my Teddy bear and wearing fun PJ's. But looking back, I have always been a child at heart. Sometimes I will spend a long time looking at mundane things but try to see them with fresh eyes and appreciate the beauty of it, like I am seeing it for the first time.
You can never be too old for childish things. Very glad you decided to become an ABDL. 😊😊

sissyprincess2390 said:
That's the thing I'm still trying to figure what my littlespace actually is. I know I want to be a sissy baby princess but I'm not sure what other interests I would be into.
Have you tryed asking your inner child, do you know there name as that is a good place to start.

Can you picture them in your mind eye, what are they wearing? How is there hair styled.

Now when you are ready say hello and tell your inner child your name and ask what there's is.

They may not know that you are giving then a space to comeout and play and it ok. So you might what to sergest some things. Maybe a trip to a charity or toy shop so you can get them some toys to play with.

Don't worry about getting it wrong it's not something you will do just the once but the more you ingage with your inner child the more you going to know.

For me and Siysiy I know if I get him a spiderman activity book it will be hours befor I come back up,

Hope that is helpful to you, finding your inner child is something that not just going to happen. But I glad you are willing to take the first steps.

siysiy said:
Have you tryed asking your inner child, do you know there name as that is a good place to start.

Can you picture them in your mind eye, what are they wearing? How is there hair styled.

Now when you are ready say hello and tell your inner child your name and ask what there's is.

They may not know that you are giving then a space to comeout and play and it ok. So you might what to sergest some things. Maybe a trip to a charity or toy shop so you can get them some toys to play with.

Don't worry about getting it wrong it's not something you will do just the once but the more you ingage with your inner child the more you going to know.

For me and Siysiy I know if I get him a spiderman activity book it will be hours befor I come back up,

Hope that is helpful to you, finding your inner child is something that not just going to happen. But I glad you are willing to take the first steps.
I'll keep these in mind. Thanks for the tips I appreciate it.

Reactions: siysiy
My inner child is shy and quiet, or in other words a more extreme version of my adult self. I keep my Squirtle stuffie which I've had since I was a child with me, constantly, at my side. I'll usually watch cartoons or read (including some more mature stuff my inner child should not be reading or watching, horror gets me occasionally! 🤭 ) or just play games for a bit on my Switch, usually either Smash or one of the Mother games. Or just enjoying a paci, my diaper, or any of the other joys of being little. Or, sleeping works too.

In other words, my inner child is basically a smaller version of me. I tend to stick to a lot of the things my big self does when I'm regressed.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone, LittleKero and SissyPwincessAndrea
LucasFromTazmily said:
My inner child is shy and quiet, or in other words a more extreme version of my adult self. I keep my Squirtle stuffie which I've had since I was a child with me, constantly, at my side. I'll usually watch cartoons or read (including some more mature stuff my inner child should not be reading or watching, horror gets me occasionally! 🤭 ) or just play games for a bit on my Switch, usually either Smash or one of the Mother games. Or just enjoying a paci, my diaper, or any of the other joys of being little. Or, sleeping works too.

In other words, my inner child is basically a smaller version of me. I tend to stick to a lot of the things my big self does when I'm regressed.
Glad to see another Earthbound much like myself. I'm hoping to get to Mother 3 next year though.

LucasFromTazmily said:

I feel like this is me to a T!

LucasFromTazmily said:
my inner child is basically a smaller version of me.
💯

Or more accurately adult me is just child me but bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleKero
Gosh, I'm feeling the little in me being pulled out and now I want to just play with my stuffies and read a story book! 🥰

siysiy said:

I found this quite lovely, Siysiy. Very empathetic.

LittleKero said:
Gosh, I'm feeling the little in me being pulled out and now I want to just play with my stuffies and read a story book! 🥰
Ruh roh! 🤭

scooby-laughing.gif

Last edited:
Being blindfolded for a long time puts me into little space: my imagination runs wild. When my caregiver has made sure that I can't see a thing, I like to play with tactile toys and puzzles, play guessing games, listen to her wrapping my presents in front of me, and to be tickled. Best of all is when she tells me a story, and gives me things to feel which relate to it.

Last edited:
sissyprincess2390 said:
Glad to see another Earthbound much like myself. I'm hoping to get to Mother 3 next year though.
Glad to see you as well. Picking one of them to be my favourite is like picking a favourite child, but I tend to play a mix of all three when I'm regressed.

LittleAndAlone said:
💯

Or more accurately adult me is just child me but bigger.
Good point!

Back