pawshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey there ;) time for another update on that extra big sippy cup you have been waiting on.

We are now 82% funded! To succeed we only need to raise another $6,267! We have come a super long way and I know we can push this last little bit to the finish line!!

I have also now added cheaper international shipping for the 10 count set of cups. Shipping for the 10 count tier outside of the USA now starts at just $50! Everyday I am manually going in and calculating the price for each country so if you don't see your country added yet tell me and I will add it ASAP!

r/ABDL - The Adult Sized Sippy -UPDATE-

First of its kind, coming in at nearly a foot tall with the ability to hold 20 ounces of liquid and coming in 10 different colors with a soft drinking spout and the ability to mix and match tops, lids, bottoms, and handles this cup can give you what most of us adult babies have been missing when it comes to plastic sippy cups! Dishwasher safe, Convention safe, Playdate safe and shatter proof if you have a little accident and drop it, this will be the first sippy cup that's got a childlike design but an adult size!

At this time (1/14/2024) we are currently 82% funded! With just about 1 week left to raise the remaining $6,267 it's important to keep sharing and backing to reach our goal by the 24th! In order for me to begin producing the cups the Kickstarter fundraiser must be fully funded by the 24th! If we do not reach the goal of $35,000 by the 24th the fundraiser will be canceled and I will not be able to manufacture any cups at all.

So please, if you're interested in a kid styled but adult sized plastic sippy cup consider "backing" (getting yourself a cup or a few cups) today! You will not be charged for the cup(s) until the 24th so if you are thinking about backing please do so ASAP so that kickstarter can count you as a supporter and push us closer to our goal before the deadline!

If you can't support monetarily, sharing this Kickstarter with other little big kids is the second best way to show your support for the project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theadultsippycup/the-adult-sippy-cup

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, dutchdiplover, Bby and 6 others
I wish you guys luck with the kickstarter! I hope you can make it to full funding!

Reactions: pawshine and mistykitty
I backed 🤞

Reactions: pawshine, BabyWaverly and floppyfoppsie
I saw you said the nipple can be exchanged. Do the Nuk ones fit in the collar?

Also, not sure about the rules with it, but you should post on a couple other sites like DailyDiapers if you haven't already to help you get over the finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: pawshine and floppyfoppsie
Congratulations, @pawshine, for getting completely funded! I see you've exceeded the $35k goal as of this morning. I'm more of a bottle kid, so I didn't back, but it's awesome to see a crowdsourced ABDL project like this actually reach its goal. I've seen a few try, but they've always fallen well short. I hope everything goes smoothly with production!

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, pawshine, PlastiBrain and 2 others
Cottontail said:
Congratulations, @pawshine, for getting completely funded! I see you've exceeded the $35k goal as of this morning. I'm more of a bottle kid, so I didn't back, but it's awesome to see a crowdsourced ABDL project like this actually reach its goal. I've seen a few tried, but they've always fallen well short. I hope everything goes smoothly with production!
I second everything @Cottontail said here. I'm more bottle 🍼 kitten but it's great to see your project succeed! :) (y)

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and pawshine
Huge congratulations. It is great to see this sort of thing succeed. It's relatively easy to size up diapers and onesies, but if the community wants to see other sorts of items someone has to do the tough work of making it happen. This is a great contribution.

• Love
Reactions: pawshine, BabyWaverly and mistykitty
I have been waiting to get a sippy cup for a while and haven't been able to find anything I like. I just backed your Kickstarter I am getting the blue sippy cup.

Reactions: pawshine and BabyWaverly
I backed for the full set!
🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🖤🤍

Reactions: pawshine and sonadam9
sofiahammerstein said:
I saw you said the nipple can be exchanged. Do the Nuk ones fit in the collar?

Also, not sure about the rules with it, but you should post on a couple other sites like DailyDiapers if you haven't already to help you get over the finish.
I have to double check the measurements but I think yes they can!

Reactions: sofiahammerstein
  • Love
Reactions: BabyWaverly
pawshine said:
thank you!!
Of course! I’m always willing to support businesses !

Will these be available to buy eventually? I didn’t find out about this till after the kickstarter

Haven't seen any posts of backers getting the products, but was supposed to happen in march, so must be running behind or hopefully not worse.

I'd assume that they will have some extras shot as based on the qty's backed some colors seem very small for a batch of color to be mixed processed and shot, Takes time and there is quite a bit of waste getting the injection machines up and running without jetting and consistant color

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Bigbabybret said:
Haven't seen any posts of backers getting the products, but was supposed to happen in march, so must be running behind or hopefully not worse.

I'd assume that they will have some extras shot as based on the qty's backed some colors seem very small for a batch of color to be mixed processed and shot, Takes time and there is quite a bit of waste getting the injection machines up and running without jetting and consistant color
There is an update for backers stating delivery in June.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Sealander
pawshine said:
Hey there ;) time for another update on that extra big sippy cup you have been waiting on.

We are now 82% funded! To succeed we only need to raise another $6,267! We have come a super long way and I know we can push this last little bit to the finish line!!

I have also now added cheaper international shipping for the 10 count set of cups. Shipping for the 10 count tier outside of the USA now starts at just $50! Everyday I am manually going in and calculating the price for each country so if you don't see your country added yet tell me and I will add it ASAP!

First of its kind, coming in at nearly a foot tall with the ability to hold 20 ounces of liquid and coming in 10 different colors with a soft drinking spout and the ability to mix and match tops, lids, bottoms, and handles this cup can give you what most of us adult babies have been missing when it comes to plastic sippy cups! Dishwasher safe, Convention safe, Playdate safe and shatter proof if you have a little accident and drop it, this will be the first sippy cup that's got a childlike design but an adult size!

At this time (1/14/2024) we are currently 82% funded! With just about 1 week left to raise the remaining $6,267 it's important to keep sharing and backing to reach our goal by the 24th! In order for me to begin producing the cups the Kickstarter fundraiser must be fully funded by the 24th! If we do not reach the goal of $35,000 by the 24th the fundraiser will be canceled and I will not be able to manufacture any cups at all.

So please, if you're interested in a kid styled but adult sized plastic sippy cup consider "backing" (getting yourself a cup or a few cups) today! You will not be charged for the cup(s) until the 24th so if you are thinking about backing please do so ASAP so that kickstarter can count you as a supporter and push us closer to our goal before the deadline!

If you can't support monetarily, sharing this Kickstarter with other little big kids is the second best way to show your support for the project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theadultsippycup/the-adult-sippy-cup
you should keep an eye on Rearz… I can see that company stealing this idea

• Sad
munkey said:
And some of the others to like LFB.

• Sad
munkey said:
Heh, well... Did ABU and Tykables steal printed adult diapers from Bambino? I dunno. I figure the name of the game is making adult-sized versions of baby/toddler stuff, so from that point of view, all of our favorite ABDL brands stole from the baby brands. Let's be happy. :)

Reactions: mistykitty, PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
PrincessEmi5518 said:
Will these be available to buy eventually? I didn’t find out about this till after the kickstarter
I believe pawshine has said that eventually they will be generally available.

Reactions: mistykitty and PadPhilosopher
Great to hear, yeah delays are a usualy thing on any new product, no matter how much planning there is, 2-3 months behind schedule is not really that bad.

I hope that he can shoot much more than the qty that the backers have backed for, as i know it's quite an ordeal to get the plastic to be mixed properly, thickness, temps, additives, colors, jetting, and alike all down to an acceptable product, I did some work for a plastic injection corporation (99% computer related and automation) but the whole plastic injection thing is more an art than a science it seems, lots of things to get right, and every time you change the colors it changed the parms on the machines to get the products to be the way they wanted. This was commercial caraf and alike so similar products and with that it was a PITA to get things all dialed in and running perfect. then sonic welding was another issue think his is snap clip type.

But, if he can, maybe once the run is ready to go, could open up another preorder and boost the numbers to get some longer runs as running 1000 vs 800 is nothing on the line to change and is just time and materials at that point.

But, glad they are getting things going, and the molds take a long time to get done. I know that the places ive worked for did use US steel for moulds as it laster longer but this is most likely not that long of a run up front here, and china steel should be fine.Looking forward to seeing people get them and having fun.

As for other stealing the idea, yeah the idea is already out there, it comes down to then if they are willing to put up the money for moulds and to do production on this specific product, and likely see any other vendor watching to see if it's a large seller, as if the kickstater filled 80% of the market demand, then its not viable to outlay the cash for production to fill such a small segment.

Not like diapers, these last for more than one use :)

• Love
Back