Stuffer absorbency

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy061997

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was wondering which is a better stuffer for absorbency, the goodnites trufit or tena overnight pads, and is there any difference in absorbency between the small and the large trufit pads

babyboy061997 said:
I was wondering which is a better stuffer for absorbency, the goodnites trufit or tena overnight pads, and is there any difference in absorbency between the small and the large trufit pads

I know it's not what you were asking, but I'd just comment that I prefer to just use higher capacity diapers than add stuffers. They're more reliable, more consistent, and often end up costing less.

Thing is I don't always have access to higher capacity diapers and the stuffers let me as bulk as I want it

bambinod said:
I know it's not what you were asking, but I'd just comment that I prefer to just use higher capacity diapers than add stuffers. They're more reliable, more consistent, and often end up costing less.

I prefer to wear the stuffers (boosters) cause I like the extra bulk I enjoy when my diaper is so thick I have to waddle when I try to walk

Haven't used the tena pads in a long time but the only difference I've seen in the tru-fit is about an inch in length. It's hard for me to get good diapers so I stuff with the small, might as well get two more for the same price.

- - - Updated - - -

I also prefer the tru-fit since it doesn't have a water proof backing like the tena pads.

I've tried a number of different booster pads and really like the Tena Overnight pads. I think they are rated at about 16oz so that adds quite a bit to the capacity of a diaper.

The best for absorbency isn't actually a specific booster pad. It's baby diapers. They have far superior engineering behind them, and thanks to economy of scale they are far cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back