SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
dw2169 said:
I wear diapers 24/7 and every time I put one on it feels special and like a treat.
I thank God for my diapers every single day and also thank him for such an understanding husband. They are so special even for 24/7 use. There are so many options for spicing things up. I will never tire of them.

Hello. My first official SIDF! Here in a new trial from a freshly opened package of Northshore Supremes. I have had them since Monday and it has been trying to wait until tonight. Had a choice of many others in my stash, but decided to try these out as they are new to me. I like the fit so far. Diapered and have some knit pj's on with my Synthrotek shirt. Also ordered a Cushy Bum Onesie but it did not fit :(

First SIDF of the year. I have done a couple others in anonymous solidarity with you all but this is my first official.

If I need to change tonight or tomorrow, should I choose which of these:

1. Abena L4
2. Bellisimo
3. Teddy
4. Bianco
5. Classico
6. Depend Maximum
7. Attend Poly
8. Attend Breatheable
9. Tena Slip Maxi
10. Molicare Super
11. Assurance poly
12. ATN Poly

I really jumped in headfirst there...any recommendations are nice.

Thanks and Happy and Healthy New Year to all.

Last edited:
Just roll with the Bellisimo for your first official one. You can't go too wrong with a top quality diaper. I've got one on myself tonight, though I'm doing a terrible job at the whole "sleep" part of it.

ArchieRoni said:
Just roll with the Bellisimo for your first official one. You can't go too wrong with a top quality diaper. I've got one on myself tonight, though I'm doing a terrible job at the whole "sleep" part of it.

Already had the Northshore on. It is difficult to sleep sometimes. I got all the points. Actually still have the soaked Northshore on. I ran some errands this morning in it's half-soaked state and gotta say it holds a ton, tapes stuck well, and it fits me really well. It seems close to the fit of a Tena slip maxi or maybe Abena 4. It even stays up well soaked, espescially after adjusting the tapes.
I might stay diapered today in a Bellisimo after a change.

Good start to a New Year!

I forgot to post to this thread last night, but I participated in SIDF. I padded up with my usual Bambino Bellissimo and also dressed up in my footed sleeper, then went to bed before midnight. I just woke up a few minutes ago still dry, but that didn't last for long.

Tiado said:
I forgot to post to this thread last night, but I participated in SIDF. I padded up with my usual Bambino Bellissimo and also dressed up in my footed sleeper, then went to bed before midnight. I just woke up a few minutes ago still dry, but that didn't last for long.

what time is it where you are ? it's 6pm here in uk

Well I went to sleep in a ABU sissy diaper which is not usual for me and it felt fun despite my having to wake up in a puddle of my own manufacture this morning. I guess I can say I am happy to tolerate myself so well as to still somehow enjoy diapers even when I have to be 24/7 for medical reasons. Honestly I hope being 24/7 for the rest of my life is not going to happen to me (I am still seeing doctors about the incontinence) but at least it's not that bad for me. I seem to be lucky to have been able to accept myself so readily though it was not easy to do so. I forgot to post the night before as well. :smile:

parcelboy2 said:
what time is it where you are ? it's 6pm here in uk

It's now 11:44am here I slept in considering it's Saturday now

I'll try this year.

This friday is the actual SIDF day for February. I might end up wearing dry 24/7s or bellissimo's to bed every day this week regardless though.

Cool I'll be in my super undies diaper
And my one piece footed sleeper.
I know I will get a good nights sleep..yay!😴

If Friday night is anything like the last few days, I'll be padded and in a sleeper as well

:) I'll be doing the same, with my paci too

I've been able to be padded for the past week strait! that's because I'm house sitting and I have a washer and a dryer all to myself to clean my cloth nappies. So I will be sure to be wearing this Friday night.

First SIDF in a few months! It just hasn't been syncing up with times when I've been able to wear for quite a while now, which sucked. Padded up in an M4 tonight!

First official SIDF with a Bellissimo! #SIDFGlory XD

I got my double boosted M4 and my RD plushie ^u^

I got work early tomorrow which i rarely work Saturdays, but tonight I am wearing a Dry 24/7

I am wearing a tranquility slimline with a tranquility contoured booster in it for tonight.

Depends w/ tabs. 'fraid I can't get my hands on much else. This is also my first SIDF ever (missed it last 2 months since I came back, and never had diapers before the TB bannings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back