Relieve yourself in front of others

I kind of hate this sensation, as an incontinent person I don’t like surprises! There’s not usually a really “good” time to have a public accident but when I’m engaged in conversation or in the middle of something it can be distracting. I become super aware of how much is flowing and I definitely have a “pee face”.
Eyes wide, nostrils flared, mouth droops open, staring into the middle distance.

Reactions: smnapp, Jorelaxed, Sparrow75 and 1 other person
sinceiwassmall said:
I have a clear memory of being on a subway platform on my way home from school at age 13, needing to pee. There were a couple of moms with babies nearby and I realized that if I was a baby right now and had to pee or (extra taboo, so extra fascinating) poop I would just do it right now, in my pants. I wouldn’t even think about it, I would just let it go.

And If I was in diapers probably no one but my mom would ever know. And that the babies here might easily have done it already or still do it on their mom’s lap on their way home.

I was very newly fascinated with “accidents” and diapers and secretly playing with all of this at home. That moment got me really fascinated with doing it in public. I started experimenting with wetting my pants just a little bit on my way home. Not enough for anybody but me to see but it sure was exciting. I was wet on the bus like a baby, or like when I was little and had an accident in public.

(And that turned into a more daring game I played a lot for the next few years. Never enough for others to see behind my book bag, or risk getting the seat wet, but very, very exciting.)
I was always a bit wet, not so much that i could be noticed but plenty damp to feel it, I started this around 6 or 7 and still do it at 68

DiaperDiva said:
I kind of hate this sensation, as an incontinent person I don’t like surprises! There’s not usually a really “good” time to have a public accident but when I’m engaged in conversation or in the middle of something it can be distracting. I become super aware of how much is flowing and I definitely have a “pee face”.
Eyes wide, nostrils flared, mouth droops open, staring into the middle distance.
I agree that it's uncomfortable. Whether I'm talking with people or even just being around others, when I have an accident I become very aware. Especially when having a soiling accident. I usually feel that strong urgency which becomes very distracting. Even after all these years, I can still feel the accidents and I'm somewhat surprised. And as you say, there's never a "good" time in public. When it becomes a flood I can very much feel the sensations. My "pee face" might even "outed" myself, mostly if I had a public BM accident. For myself, it's never fun when I relieve myself in public.

Reactions: smnapp, CheshireCat and DiaperDiva
I love wetting. I like that it is becoming normalized so I just go without much thought

Reactions: Jorelaxed and chamberpot
I don’t know if I could do it but it definitely be interesting! I can’t easily go though so doing it in front of someone may take more practice for me. Though my thoughts on it are that if the person doesn’t know and isn’t affected by it, then by all means. 😅

Reactions: Jorelaxed
When you gotta go you gotta go. I've never been good at trying to 'hold it' when I have a diaper on. And once you open the tap... I remember I was 'babysitting' a horse whose owner was gone and she'd booked a farrier to come over and trim his feet. I was standing there, holding the horse and chatting with her and wetting my diaper at the same time. I recall thinking how funny it was that she had no idea!

Reactions: Abnalover and dreamerover9000
DiaperDiva said:
I kind of hate this sensation, as an incontinent person I don’t like surprises! There’s not usually a really “good” time to have a public accident but when I’m engaged in conversation or in the middle of something it can be distracting.
There are only a few of us here on this thread who are IC people. Most IC people don't enjoy having an accident. The only pleasure is when there is relieve. I have urge IC. Most of the time I'm well aware that I'm going to have an accident. The only time I don't feel it is when I'm really distracted.
When this happens I'm always surprised. Then it brings me back to reality. Other times is when I feel a strong urge coming and I realize my diaper is going to flood. That's when I start to worry about how much of the flow will wet my diaper. BM accidents is a completely different thing. Thankfully
that doesn't happen regularly. But they do happen. Most of the time I know it's coming. I simply excuse myself (If I can) so I don't load myself in front of people. Usually I wear plastic pants and use internal deodorant but despite what I use, I'm never comfortable having a BM accident in public. I'm sure most IC people don't enjoy having accidents in front of others. And I'm no different.

Reactions: smnapp, CheshireCat and (deleted member)
I kind of hate this sensation, as an incontinent person I don’t like surprises! There’s not usually a really “good” time to have a public accident but when I’m engaged in conversation or in the middle of something it can be distracting.
It is distracting, indeed. It often happens (pee) for me when I'm standing still, often in front of cashiers or bank tellers. If there is ever a cash amount error, I may not detect it until I get home. :eek:

Reactions: smnapp
When I wet my diaper at work no one knows. I could be engaged in a conversation while I am wetting feeling my diaper get warm, and expand, knowing that its my little secret...at least so I think!:think:

Reactions: Abnalover, DiaperDiva and Mathew
After 7 years of wearing 24/7 ive lost count of the number of times i've peed while standing in-front of some one and started to pee, its a none issue now as I trust my diaper to do its job.

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover, Jorelaxed, Mathew and 1 other person
PurplePup89 said:
I have a shy bladder, so I can barely even use public restrooms, let alone wet out in the open. Oh well.

The more you "practice" by wetting your diaper where you're able to, the more control you'll get over that. (speaking from experience)

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
greatlake5 said:
I agree that it's uncomfortable. Whether I'm talking with people or even just being around others, when I have an accident I become very aware. Especially when having a soiling accident. I usually feel that strong urgency which becomes very distracting. Even after all these years, I can still feel the accidents and I'm somewhat surprised. And as you say, there's never a "good" time in public. When it becomes a flood I can very much feel the sensations. My "pee face" might even "outed" myself, mostly if I had a public BM accident. For myself, it's never fun when I relieve myself in public.
I wrote this comment when I didn't have a partner. And I still agree about how it's distracting, surprising and how I might have "outed" myself. The difference is that she often mentions it. I'm sure most people around us don't know. And if they did, polite company doesn't say anything. Including her.
But later she sometimes says she saw it happen and asks if I'm okay. Just a secret whisper.

I'm well aware when I'm having an accident. Do other people notice? Like I said, polite company don't mention it (usually).
DiaperDiva said:
I definitely have a “pee face”.
I've tried to disguise my "pee face." Difficult at times but it can be done. Unless of course if she's with me and she'll say something. Like "are you wetting?" or "do you need a change?" Most of the time I just wink and say I'm fine. But it's still a little embarrassing.

Reactions: smnapp
While being on this site for a while now, I'm still new & learning about the whole ABDL & DL as see myself as more a carer, but I actually wore a diaper (felicity pull up) under my dress & went out to the shops for my usual shopping & browsing etc & I must say initial thoughts was nothing to write home about as I it just felt like an over sized maxi pad, but I never thought I would do it or even contemplate etc, but I needed to go to the loo, so I gave it some thought & decided to hold on & finish my shopping. Then when walking to my car I thought I'd give it a try as if it doesn't go to plan etc I'm on my way home anyway, but I stopped at a shop front & casually looked in the window at stuff & then I let myself go.... OMG, standing there & weeing myself felt so weird, but also so nice & I had to stop myself from looking down as I was thinking feeling it was going everywhere, but nup, I finished & casually started to walk away & looked down & no leaks & nothing on my inner thighs either, just a warm feeling between my legs :)

Reactions: warmfeeling, ABDLENG, Kellycares and 4 others
I usually only wear pullup disposables when Im outside so dont really like to wet myself in front of other people because Im always self-conscious about whether the pullup will hold enough and might run down my legs.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
I try to avoid wetting a diaper when talking to someone. If there is no other option, then yes I will do.Always try to distance myself several meters/ not to be so visible to others.

Samantha said:
While being on this site for a while now, I'm still new & learning about the whole ABDL & DL as see myself as more a carer, but I actually wore a diaper (felicity pull up) under my dress & went out to the shops for my usual shopping & browsing etc & I must say initial thoughts was nothing to write home about as I it just felt like an over sized maxi pad, but I never thought I would do it or even contemplate etc, but I needed to go to the loo, so I gave it some thought & decided to hold on & finish my shopping. Then when walking to my car I thought I'd give it a try as if it doesn't go to plan etc I'm on my way home anyway, but I stopped at a shop front & casually looked in the window at stuff & then I let myself go.... OMG, standing there & weeing myself felt so weird, but also so nice & I had to stop myself from looking down as I was thinking feeling it was going everywhere, but nup, I finished & casually started to walk away & looked down & no leaks & nothing on my inner thighs either, just a warm feeling between my legs :)

There’s no turning back now, welcome to the ‘club’ 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: happiestmoon, chamberpot and Samantha
Forced said:
There’s no turning back now, welcome to the ‘club’ 😉
Perhaps :)

I have no problem. I can control the speed of the flow so that I let it flow slowly so that it doesn’t make the pssshhh sound while chatting with my coworkers. They don’t know I wear diapers.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Abnalover and TheGrimmRetails
I have wet my diapers in front of others. The worry of people hearing is usually not really an issue since most places I end up wetting at has music or something playing over the speakers or a lot of people are talking.

Reactions: JazzBaby, Abnalover and Lyric
Back