Relieve yourself in front of others

chamberpot said:
I was always a bit wet, not so much that i could be noticed but plenty damp to feel it, I started this around 6 or 7 and still do it at 68
growing up I often had a damp patch in my shorts. I wasnt the only one. A lad in our class at school used to wet him self and always had a wet patch and if no one noticed he never seemed to care. I often wondered if he did it on purpose .

Mathew said:
I really enjoy peeing my diaper while I'm out in public around others. It's very exciting for me to wet myself while I'm talking to people. That warm pee soaking my diaper and them not knowing what's going on.
I do it all the time.

Reactions: nectar0001, Mathew, Abnalover and 1 other person
Have done this at supermarket before whilst buying nappies. I mostly buy kids nappies so they wouldn’t know they were for me but it’s always fun doing it.

I wear nearly 24/7, so I typically at some point will end up wetting around others. Just part of it. If I have to go I typically go.

Reactions: chamberpot
Can people tell?

My wife has said to me “your wetting, I can tell” - She was right!

What is it?
- 1000 yard stare
- Distraction
- Day dreaming
- Facial expression
- Rabbit in the headlights 😂

I have no idea what signals i give off?

• Haha
Reactions: nectar0001, Freddie07601, smnapp and 6 others
247 said:
Can people tell?

What is it?
- 1000 yard stare
- Distraction
- Day dreaming
- Facial expression

If you concentrate on it yo will give the game away.

Reactions: smnapp, 247 and chamberpot
All part of the fun...

Reactions: Lyric, 247, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Wetshisbed said:
If you concentrate on it yo will give the game away.
Yes. Just like most parents can tell when their kids are using their diaper. They typically stand still like a statue while going.

Reactions: Sgdlboy, 247 and Woncrinklz
Txdpboy said:
Yes. Just like most parents can tell when their kids are using their diaper. They typically stand still like a statue while going.
Wetting while walking is great fun too.

Reactions: nectar0001, 247, Woncrinklz and 3 others
With me it just happens instantly, whether I be walking or sitting down. I live with it 24/7

Reactions: Tenawearer and Woncrinklz
247 said:
Can people tell?

What is it?
- 1000 yard stare
- Distraction
- Day dreaming
- Facial expression

If it’s like my wife she has super sonic hearing. But she hasn’t said anything at night when I’m wetting beside her. I just wish she would hold my diaper as I went but this is new to us so im not pushing.

Reactions: 247, Woncrinklz and Jorelaxed
It is such a good feeling.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
On a recent road trip my asked me if I was looking to see if I had leaked and was looking for a wet spot, I had just took a peek at my crotch nonchalantly. Partners have a very good observation factor of your actions.

Reactions: smnapp
I’m in diapers full time now and have to wet myself in front of others on occasion. I’m so thankful that I’ve become confident and comfortable enough in my diaper that I no longer have to try and uncomfortably hold it, or excuse myself when I need to wet my diaper. It is even a bit thrilling doing something so personal in front of others without their knowing (I hope).

• Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, Deleted member 62443, Andrewgdfw and 2 others
Yeah, this is one of the best parts of wearing in public. I've been filling one all day, and it's amazing.

Reactions: diaperdude
It's the taboo effect. Doing a "No-no"
There is intrigue in doing something that is naughty. Especially when around the general public, and if you did it in your pants and everyone saw, it would be even worse. So a hidden secret is tantalizing. I agree. I feel like I am getting away with something. Being bad but loving it.

It reminds me once when I was coming home from heavy years of tree-cutting work. I didn't pee myself. But my crotch was wet from sweating. It was a very hot day. It showed! A kid saw this. Stared. I was actually kinda mad since, this time, it was not tinkle. Simply hard labor crotch sweat. Nothing one can do. But I agree it looked like I peed myself.

So wearing a diaper shopping or something gives me wild pleasure. However, I have done so just to be practical, too. wear diapers and pee them in public.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude
I've peed my diaper in front of others for practical reasons , one was when i was in line at a theme park and the other was when we couldn't find a restroom . I would usually stand still when peeing so my mom knows . It was quite embarrassing as im already in my late teens and still having to use my diaper like how a kid would. To make matters worse we had a family friend whose child is like toddler age and also in diapers so we were both in diapers at the theme park , we had our diapers changed at the same time ( not beside each other of course ) his parents brought him to the changing room while i took my spare diaper to the restroom to change . After changing my mom did check to see if i put it on properly leak guards etc.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Lyric
247 said:
Can people tell?

What is it?
- 1000 yard stare
- Distraction
- Day dreaming
- Facial expression

That's adorable. My wife can tell but it's because I have to stand to pee, even in a diaper.

It took a little getting used to but now I wet in front of people at work or when out. Good capacity diaper means no noise and plastics help hide any smell. I think I still go “pee-face’ when I go so it may be obvious

Reactions: Kellycares
I wet all the time at work or other social situations without anyone knowing. Yes, I occasionally have the glassy-eye gaze (pee face) when I wet and enjoy the warmth in my diaper. A few people have made a comment if I was ok, to which I simply responded that I was thinking about something and apologized for not giving them my undivided attention. I also use several drops of scented oil in my diaper to make sure I smell fresh and clean all the time, even though i can be in a wet diaper for as long as 12 hours in some cases. Just use your favorite browser for "scented oils."

Reactions: Freddie07601 and diaperdude
Back