Relieve yourself in front of others

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I really enjoy now that I have been wearing a diaper to work for over a year to relieve myself while talking with others. I was standing there talking to a co-worker who is being kind of talkative. The urge to pee came up and I just kind of relaxed and let it flow. It was such a pleasure. I felt kind of naughty because my coworker had no idea that for one I wear a diaper and two I used it right in front of him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Love
Reactions: cowprintz, DBabygirl2, richieboy and 21 others
I've done that several times, surprised at how easily I can do it.

• Love
Reactions: richieboy, Woncrinklz, Kellycares and 9 others
I really enjoy peeing my diaper while I'm out in public around others. It's very exciting for me to wet myself while I'm talking to people. That warm pee soaking my diaper and them not knowing what's going on.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: richieboy, Seabear, Woncrinklz and 11 others
It's the best part of wearing a diaper in public, really.

• Love
Reactions: richieboy, padded1989, Kellycares and 11 others
I too find relieving myself in public is very exciting. Did so 2x last night running a round some last minute Xmas shopping.

Reactions: Diprs2, TheGrimmRetails, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I too love to pee whilst talking to people or doing the shopping and just pausing in the supermarket contemplating the sweets aisle while my bladder finishes adding to the already wet Nappy!

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover, Diprs2, NotTheAverageMan and 5 others
There’s nothing more “baby” than just wetting right now, right where you are.

• Love
Reactions: richieboy, littledub1955, Diprs2 and 7 others
I’ve let loose in public many times. It feels so weird at first but after a while I’m used to what it feels like to have an accident or go on purpose while walking or shopping. As long as you are protected and don’t dirty nobody knows . and even dirtying, it’s not easy to know where it’s coming from in public. Lol

jess

Reactions: Abnalover, littledub1955, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I have a clear memory of being on a subway platform on my way home from school at age 13, needing to pee. There were a couple of moms with babies nearby and I realized that if I was a baby right now and had to pee or (extra taboo, so extra fascinating) poop I would just do it right now, in my pants. I wouldn’t even think about it, I would just let it go.

And If I was in diapers probably no one but my mom would ever know. And that the babies here might easily have done it already or still do it on their mom’s lap on their way home.

I was very newly fascinated with “accidents” and diapers and secretly playing with all of this at home. That moment got me really fascinated with doing it in public. I started experimenting with wetting my pants just a little bit on my way home. Not enough for anybody but me to see but it sure was exciting. I was wet on the bus like a baby, or like when I was little and had an accident in public.

(And that turned into a more daring game I played a lot for the next few years. Never enough for others to see behind my book bag, or risk getting the seat wet, but very, very exciting.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babynie, Diprs2, chamberpot and 1 other person
I wear 24/7 and like to wet little and often so have gone countless times when near or talking to people.

Just be mindful of post micturition convulsion though (pee shivers). Thankfully it’s not something I experience often as much more likely with a large wetting which I rarely do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
Pantyman said:
So I really enjoy now that I have been wearing a diaper to work for over a year to relieve myself while talking with others. I was standing there talking to a co-worker who is being kind of talkative. The urge to pee came up and I just kind of relaxed and let it flow. It was such a pleasure. I felt kind of naughty because my coworker had no idea that for one I wear a diaper and two I used it right in front of him.
I’ve filled my diaper when talking to a coworker , but it was out side

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Abnalover and Diprs2
I don't even notice when I am wetting anymore. My coworker does comment on how much coffee I drink occasionally LOL

Reactions: Diprs2
I have a shy bladder, so I can barely even use public restrooms, let alone wet out in the open. Oh well.

Reactions: LePew and Diprs2
PurplePup89 said:
I have a shy bladder, so I can barely even use public restrooms, let alone wet out in the open. Oh well.
Patience young one , it will come some day ,
I have a shy bladder but I can still pee a diaper in front of strangers in the right situation , pumping fuel is a good one as I may not even feel I need a pee but the moment the nozzle goes in the tank and I squeeze that handle I want to pee , not good when filling a 300ltrr tank when it’s nearly empty

There are several reasons why I love to wear cloth diapers and rubber pants and have most of my life, at least since I went through puberty, but the main reason for me now is I simply love to wet my diapers and feel the sensations around my privates both as I pee and after when my pee surrounds my pee-pee, scrotum and bottom. I easily get excited while I going in my diapers. My wife, daughter and MIL all know about me and often enjoy teasing me if they notice and I enjoy the attention and sense of being a little naughty at my age. When we go out I'm even more excited when I'm around people in stores, the mall, restaurants, waiting in line, the theater, or just a walk in the park and can let a nice stream go in my diapers and no one, except my wife knows what I'm doing. My wife claims I make a potty face when I wet my diapers in public and often lets me know she knows, making me feel so little, naughty or childish.

Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2, chamberpot and 1 other person
Monkeypuzzler said:
I wear 24/7 and like to wet little and often so have gone countless times when near or talking to people.

Just be mindful of post micturition convulsion though (pee shivers). Thankfully it’s not something I experience often as much more likely with a large wetting which I rarely do.
I always try to make sure not to show any emotion while I'm relieving myself. But one time I was taking a big pee in my diaper and I heard someone asked me " are you okay"? Apparently I must have had my pee face on and somebody had looked right at me. I just said " oh I was spacing out". They just said " oh, okay " but the way they said it I don't think they believed me. That was the closest I've been to being caught loading my diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, Monkeypuzzler and Diapercutie
Pantyman said:
Don't know if I'd be able to do it in front of people I actually know and there's no way I'd want people at work to know that I'm into wearing nappies.

However I am into wearing and using nappies in public and I do think it's fun to just pretend to be browsing in a shop and then to wee or poo surrounded by people who are none the wiser.

I wear diapers in public and to work daily and it is just a wonderful feeling and convenient to wet my diaper while working or talking to a coworker. So warm, so naughty, and my work performance and concentration improve since I don't have to take a bathroom break. Do I have a pee face? I think there are times when I have a brief glassy eye gaze as I wet my diaper, but no one has said anything, and no one knows...or if they do know nothing has been said to me. I wish I could mess at work but that violates my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS by being inconsiderate of others., although I have messed several times after everyone left and I worked late.

Reactions: crealfan2020 and nectar0001
Frungie said:
I wear diapers in public and to work daily and it is just a wonderful feeling and convenient to wet my diaper while working or talking to a coworker. So warm, so naughty, and my work performance and concentration improve since I don't have to take a bathroom break. Do I have a pee face? I think there are times when I have a brief glassy eye gaze as I wet my diaper, but no one has said anything, and no one knows...or if they do know nothing has been said to me. I wish I could mess at work but that violates my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS by being inconsiderate of others., although I have messed several times after everyone left and I worked late.
I admire and believe wholeheartedly in your diaper code of ethics. Kudos to you.

Reactions: Fraggle and Abnalover
it such a joy to wet in public. It saves time going to the restroom and it feels nice and warm. It definitely warms you up if it’s cold outside. 😊

Reactions: Fraggle, Seabear and nectar0001
Back