Relieve yourself in front of others

Sgdlboy said:
I've peed my diaper in front of others for practical reasons , one was when i was in line at a theme park and the other was when we couldn't find a restroom . I would usually stand still when peeing so my mom knows . It was quite embarrassing as im already in my late teens and still having to use my diaper like how a kid would. To make matters worse we had a family friend whose child is like toddler age and also in diapers so we were both in diapers at the theme park , we had our diapers changed at the same time ( not beside each other of course ) his parents brought him to the changing room while i took my spare diaper to the restroom to change . After changing my mom did check to see if i put it on properly leak guards etc.
Hmmm.....thanks mom.

Having worn in public for the 1st time on Monday and wetting it was so freeing.

Tonight I’m going to a concert and will be the 1st time I’ll be padded in front of my wife so will find out if she can tell or not.

I must say though that even if I had no desire to use the bathroom the minute I put a diaper on I feel the urge to go. Anyone else have this?

Last edited:
Quite often, yes!

This gal doesn't have any plobem with that issues ! 😊

Reactions: Fraggle and Lyric
Sgdlboy said:
I've peed my diaper in front of others for practical reasons , one was when i was in line at a theme park and the other was when we couldn't find a restroom . I would usually stand still when peeing so my mom knows . It was quite embarrassing as im already in my late teens and still having to use my diaper like how a kid would. To make matters worse we had a family friend whose child is like toddler age and also in diapers so we were both in diapers at the theme park , we had our diapers changed at the same time ( not beside each other of course ) his parents brought him to the changing room while i took my spare diaper to the restroom to change . After changing my mom did check to see if i put it on properly leak guards etc.
Sounds very much like my own experiences when I was a teen and mom had me wear diapers to the same type events like Disneyland, to the movies, long car rides, or visits to our relatives. I did wet my diapers many times in front of other people who didn't know I had diapers on other than my family. My mom checked me often when we were out to see how wet I was, and sometimes people around us knew what she was doing. I did feel a little funny having to wear diapers when was a teen and no one else my age did. One advantage is that as an adult I've never had any problems or shyness about wetting my diapers in front of other people, regardless of whether they know or don't know I have diapers and rubber pants on.

Reactions: Sgdlboy, Fraggle and diaperdude
Pantyman said:
So I really enjoy now that I have been wearing a diaper to work for over a year to relieve myself while talking with others. I was standing there talking to a co-worker who is being kind of talkative. The urge to pee came up and I just kind of relaxed and let it flow. It was such a pleasure. I felt kind of naughty because my coworker had no idea that for one I wear a diaper and two I used it right in front of him.
I really enjoy doing that too, atleast for me it's probably pretty noticeable as my eyes roll to the back of my head almost every time I pee.

Yesterday, I wet my diaper while checking out to buy myself some more diapers. Nobody said anything, so I assume I did a good job of hiding it.

Reactions: Fraggle and Lyric
DirtyPants said:
Yesterday, I wet my diaper while checking out to buy myself some more diapers. Nobody said anything, so I assume I did a good job of hiding it.
I'm sure no one noticed. By now, I must have wet my diapers while standing in checkout lines hundreds of times and no one has ever said a thing, except my wife who does know when I'm going potty and sometimes let me know she knows-a gentle kick, pinch, nudge, tickle.

Reactions: Fraggle
I often wondered that at work when talking with co workers. I sometimes think "could they be relieving themselves?' as Im talking with them. I myself still prefer to relieve myself with no one really around even if I have a diaper on.

Reactions: Fraggle
DiaperDiva said:
I kind of hate this sensation, as an incontinent person I don’t like surprises! There’s not usually a really “good” time to have a public accident but when I’m engaged in conversation or in the middle of something it can be distracting. I become super aware of how much is flowing and I definitely have a “pee face”.
Eyes wide, nostrils flared, mouth droops open, staring into the middle distance.
I was deep in conversation with a coworker the other day when this happened to me. I suddenly realized I was having an accident. My focus immediately shifted to how much I was peeing. I realized I was no longer paying attention to the conversation and had even broken eye contact. I felt like my eyes glazed over. At that point we were interrupted by someone else that walked in. I was able to recover without being questioned. I don’t enjoy those situations.

Reactions: Fraggle and inflationunit
I'm in my late 70's and my older sister (we share an apartment) still kids me about my pee face. She tells me that she can still see the little boy I used to be under all the wrinkles.

I have been back in diapers for more than 20 years. Most of the time pee just happens, whether I'm sitting, standing, walking, or lying down. I usually feel it sfter the flow has started, but can't control it. I have noticed that, in some sitting positions, the pee doesn't flow as freely until I move.

I like to think no one notices when I'm setting my diaper, but my sister says my pee face always gives me away.

Reactions: Fraggle, Lyric and Kellycares
smnapp said:
I was deep in conversation with a coworker the other day when this happened to me. I suddenly realized I was having an accident. My focus immediately shifted to how much I was peeing.
Exactly. I tend to flood (like a flash flood) so I'm always aware. I worry about creating a leak.

Reactions: smnapp
Pantyman said:
So I really enjoy now that I have been wearing a diaper to work for over a year to relieve myself while talking with others. I was standing there talking to a co-worker who is being kind of talkative. The urge to pee came up and I just kind of relaxed and let it flow. It was such a pleasure. I felt kind of naughty because my coworker had no idea that for one I wear a diaper and two I used it right in front of him
Awesome lol I’ve done that in stores and in front of customer service people.

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, Fraggle, Lyric and 1 other person
It might be difficult for non-incontinent people to understand, but my diapers help me be more confident in public situations. Anyone looking even fairly closely can tell that I'm diapered, probably, but no one is going to see wet pants or a puddle on the floor. Knowing from years of experience that my diaper will hold whatever comes out of me allows me to function out in the world much like a normal person would.

Reactions: 247, smnapp and BabyLouise
Back