Quiting AB\DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
silentdreamer1996 said:
I still believe in God for it atleast gives me some form of hope in an afterlife. I mean seriously, if everyone believed there was nothing after death, we'd have alot more people running amuck causing trouble while living out the yolo idea.

That makes no sense. It's the opposite. If there is no after life, it means you only have one life and thus you would make the best of it. Why ruin the one life you have? If this really was the case you would expect atheists to be running a muck ... and you don't. It's typically the religious people who do that because they base their moralities on what ancient people thought back during their time when they didn't understand a thing.

Edit: I never understood where people get this idea that if you don't believe in an after life it means you don't care about your current life. Makes no sense.Of course we care, probably more so knowing we only have this life.

I had this conversation just a few hours ago with my other half.

Putting religion aside for a second, I personally feel guilt in any case for doing what I'm doing as a DL. I don't want to feel guilt, because I'm not hurting anyone and it's only affecting me in what I find to be a positive way, but I do still feel guilty. Is it because it's not seen as acceptable in wider society? Quite possibly. We all (well, most I hope!) try to live by a set of basic morals irrespective of religious stance, and as such know what it feels like to do something immoral. Maybe it is just me, but the feeling of an immoral action is what I feel every time I've been wearing a diaper. It truly sucks.

As someone who has professed Christian faith relatively recently, I can't ignore the religious aspect of that feeling either; adding to the complication.
My church's outlook is fairly relaxed; unlike other denominations, the Church of Scotland has been very embracing of contemporary lifestyle choices and acts that don't necessarily resonate with the literal words of the gospel. Sure, there's still a tonne of debate over it, but in all I like that we at least try to make sense of the world as it clearly is, instead of trying to ignore it. To me, that book provided lawful teachings to a time when there was little else to maintain "law and order" – I firmly believe a lot of its teachings are not applicable in this day and age. As such, there's no point in quoting scripture back and forth.

All that aside, it doesn't change the general feeling toward this; I've always been of an attitude that says "if it feels wrong, it's wrong" – and sadly my DL lifestyle is no exception to that rule :sad:

I have prayed on this so many times in hope that I will get some sort of response that makes it all okay, but have yet to receive His answer.
Either that, or I'm subconsciously ignoring the answers if they're not what I want to hear / see / experience.

If my prayers are ever answered, I'll be right here sharing the news.

D.

I've not posted in any threads for quite a while and I've only just seen this thread and whilst it appears Lando has gone for the time being I just wanted to throw my thoughts in to the mix. I consider myself Christian I had what I would term as a genuine born again experience when attending church not to get closer with a God who I honestly was heavily doubting at the time, but to get close to a girl as I was grieving over the loss of my fiancée and had transferred some feelings onto a close fiend of hers who was Christian. I was on the brink of suicide at the time and I genuinely believe God saved me from that. Now of course I must admit that I take all of that on a leap of faith that is personal to me and like everything else in my life my current faith in God has been shaped by my experiences in this world so far. Just as any atheists, agnostics, Muslims or any other person of faith or non faiths life experiences have shaped their views.

I am quite happy to admit that I could be completely wrong, something which unfortunately many religious people and non religious people in this world are often not prepared to do.

I would like to echo some of the sentiments from others earlier in this thread which questioned why an omnipotent, all powerful, loving and caring God would have such an issue with someone being an ABDL if they spend the rest of their time being the kindest and best person to others that they can be.

I don't feel I need to personally apologise for the actions of other people who have professed to be following Christ but have gone on to make the lives of ABDLS, Gays, Transgenders and other minorities miserable and full of pain. However I do want to extend my love and condolences to all those who have been hurt by the hate and dismay spread by those who I believe have misconstrued and twisted the words of Christ. I would like to add another Christian voice to this discussion that see's no conflict with Christ's teachings and living an ABDL lifestyle. Christians have disagreed on meanings of scripture and points of doctrine for centuries but I would just like to throw out one bit of scripture which I have previously quoted on a thread in the Christian group on this site.

Matt 22 35-40: If it is possible for us to love a great many other things in life such as family, friends, music, art etc but still "Love God with all our hearts" and to "love others as we do ourselves" then surely it is possible for us to accept the abdl parts of us providing we do not let them take over our lives and distract us from loving our father and trying to extend that love to others. This after all was what Christ referred to as the greatest commandment! That one was for any Christians who might have been affected by Little Landos words and judgements.

Again I am happy to accept that I take all this on faith and I could be wrong as could anyone else religious or non religious on this thread. But surely we can all agree that to do unto others as we would have done unto us in other words treat others how you wish to be treated is always a good way to start. If Lando comes back let's just welcome him back with open arms and hearts.

Also I apologise if any of what I typed seems a bit jumbled or doesn't make too much sense but it's late where I am and I just got back in from drinks with friends and just saw the thread and felt I wanted to say something on it.

Much love to all my fellow ABDLs on here no matter what your opinions on religion X :)

BabyBobby83 said:
Christians have disagreed on meanings of scripture and points of doctrine for centuries but I would just like to throw out one bit of scripture which I have previously quoted on a thread in the Christian group on this site.

Matt 22 35-40: If it is possible for us to love a great many other things in life such as family, friends, music, art etc but still "Love God with all our hearts" and to "love others as we do ourselves" then surely it is possible for us to accept the abdl parts of us providing we do not let them take over our lives and distract us from loving our father and trying to extend that love to others. This after all was what Christ referred to as the greatest commandment! That one was for any Christians who might have been affected by Little Landos words and judgements.

Again I am happy to accept that I take all this on faith and I could be wrong as could anyone else religious or non religious on this thread. But surely we can all agree that to do unto others as we would have done unto us in other words treat others how you wish to be treated is always a good way to start. If Lando comes back let's just welcome him back with open arms and hearts.

Also I apologise if any of what I typed seems a bit jumbled or doesn't make too much sense but it's late where I am and I just got back in from drinks with friends and just saw the thread and felt I wanted to say something on it.

Much love to all my fellow ABDLs on here no matter what your opinions on religion X :)

The issue with quoting scripture is that for every good quote there is an equally bad quote that can also be pulled. There are so many contradictions that it's no wonder it confuses the crap out of people.

I do agree, we should treat others as we wish to be treated. The issue is most religions completely ignore that. And those who treat others the way they wish to be treated are actually not following their religion all that well. Which I am grateful for. The world would be disastrous if everyone followed their religious texts -.-

If you're quitting everything related to ab/dl, why are you posting long, rambling threads in an ab/dl forum? To use your "addiction" analogy, that would be like an alcoholic drinking at a bar telling people he's quitting drinking. If you're going to "quit ab/dl", just do it and skip the dramatic exit post.

There's nothing wrong with taking a break from the lifestyle for personal reasons. I think everyone needs to take a break once in awhile to maintain balance in their lives. However, you're fooling yourself if you think you can just magically "quit" being an ab/dl. Having this fetish is no more a choice than being gay is a choice. There's no getting rid of it. You have to learn to live with it.

It sounds like you've really gone off the deep end this time with all these rambling religious ravings of yours. You should really talk to a therapist or licensed mental health professional if this is bothering you so much.

"I do agree, we should treat others as we wish to be treated. The issue is most religions completely ignore that. And those who treat others the way they wish to be treated are actually not following their religion all that well."

All due respect brabbit but I would disagree with you on this at least in regards to Christianity. I don't know enough about other faiths to talk about them but to actually go back to the Matthew scripture I quoted if you read it Jesus is actually being quizzed on what was the greatest law and commandment and he basically that to do unto others as you would have done unto yourself or treat others as you wish to be treated should supersede all other laws and commandments. He was saying that was the same as loving God with all your heart, so in other words if Christians don't treat others as they want to be treated then they are really doing a bad job of the whole following Christ thing. So that's why I disagree with you there as Christians who do strive to follow that commandment are actually following the most important teaching of their religion. Of course none of us are perfect and still mess up including myself but that's all part of being human. I'll leave things there as I'm sure like I have what are for me very genuine and good reasons to hold my viewpoints on the whole God thing based on my own life experiences you have just as valid reasons for your position on the topic again based on your own personal experiences in life. We agree on the whole treat others as you wanted to be treated so it's all good at the end of the day :)

"However, you're fooling yourself if you think you can just magically "quit" being an ab/dl. Having this fetish is no more a choice than being gay is a choice. There's no getting rid of it. You have to learn to live with it." Agree totally Intrepid couldn't have put it any better myself!

BabyBobby83 said:
All due respect brabbit but I would disagree with you on this at least in regards to Christianity. I don't know enough about other faiths to talk about them but to actually go back to the Matthew scripture I quoted if you read it Jesus is actually being quizzed on what was the greatest law and commandment and he basically that to do unto others as you would have done unto yourself or treat others as you wish to be treated should supersede all other laws and commandments.

Right .... You are going to need to pull a quote on that. Something that is obviously stated and not misinterpreted. I say this because as far as I am aware, even Jesus had some pretty awful things to say. Some of which directly contradicts your above statement.

--He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:37
--Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17
--And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. Luke 12:47
--I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. Revelation 2:23
--Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

None of these sound like a person with such values of treating other the way he would want to be treated. And there is so much more than just that. I can keep pulling quote after quote that completely contradicts the idea that he was a good person and believed in such a thing.

He was saying that was the same as loving God with all your heart, so in other words if Christians don't treat others as they want to be treated then they are really doing a bad job of the whole following Christ thing.

Except they are not. Because the things Christ said constantly contradicted himself on many other things he previously said. In one moment he could agree with something and later i nthe bible he could then disagree with it.

Let me put this way, anyone who is willing to send people to hell ... is not someone who believes in treat other the way you want to be treated.

So that's why I disagree with you there as Christians who do strive to follow that commandment are actually following the most important teaching of their religion. Of course none of us are perfect and still mess up including myself but that's all part of being human.

Again, if all Christians followed everything their religion taught, I can assure you the world would be a disaster. You may believe what you believe, but that is your own interpretation and you don't actually even know if you are right on this. It's the same excuse all other Christians use against each other. Oh well that person isn't a real Christian or they are misinterpreting it or they are doing it wrong. None of you know who is right and who is wrong.

I'll leave things there as I'm sure like I have what are for me very genuine and good reasons to hold my viewpoints on the whole God thing based on my own life experiences you have just as valid reasons for your position on the topic again based on your own personal experiences in life. We agree on the whole treat others as you wanted to be treated so it's all good at the end of the day :)

Let me put it this way. If god was to make it know he/she or it existed. I wouldn't follow that crazy lunatic. I mean the bible is filled with atrocities of deaths and murder by that same very god you choose to follow. I don't care if it was in the past, I do not and never would support such an a being that did such things.

Not only did he create the world himself according to the bible, but his own mistakes in doing so lead him to also kill nearly just about everyone on the entire planet through a freaking flood XD. Do you have any idea what people would do to a king who didn't care about his people? There is no way they would worship anyone like that. But because this happens to be God ... ok it's all good. Why?

Then he has the nerve to ... "save us", from himself. Sorry but that would be like me threatening someone to kill them, but then saying if they do something for me, then I wouldn't do it. I would then brag about how I saved that person.

Anyway, you believe whatever it is you wish to believe. But I can assure you, the Christian bible does NOT teach treat others the way you would like to be treated. Sure maybe somewhere in there it may say something similar to that, but then there is a ton of crap that contradicts it.

Edit:
If you care to watch ... this is my stance on god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI

Last edited:
The quote from Revelations isn't actually a quote that is attributed to Christ. The only quotes that are directly attributed to Jesus are found in the four Gospels. Amongst Christians there is still a lot of disagreement on the meanings and contexts of so many other parts of the bible and disagreements over what is meant to be taken in poetic metaphorical manner and what is meant to be taken literally. I myself for example am not a complete biblical literalist I don't believe you can take every line completely literally. For example I obviously have a very strong faith but I am not a young earth creationist and have no problems with the theory of evolution. I define myself as a progressive/liberal Christian and would probably be very good at pissing off extremely conservative bible bashers with my viewpoints and interpretations of things anyway. I originally posted on this thread because I wanted to just add another Christian voice if there were some Christian ABDLs reading who had started buying what the OP was saying, as in my own opinion there is no conflict between being Christian and ABDL. I wasn't intending to try and convert anybody but hey when we get talking about things we're passionate about you know how it can be so I'll call time before I get too carried away. I won't quote the whole Matthew scripture I was talking about here as it's quite long but it's chapter 22 ver 32-34. You'll just have to take me at my word that for me personally the commandment to love others as yourself and treat them how you want to be treated is the same as loving God with all your heart and is the most important part of being a Christian.

There will be many other Christians out there who would agree with me on that :) Anyway I need to be going out soon ad I want to start a completely different thread on another topic before I go so I'm signing off from this one. We'll have to agree to disagree but it's all cool. I guess I would just say in parting remember Christianity isn't exactly one big monolithic block of people all agreeing on everything, there's many different interpretations, translations, flavours as with any religion so for anyone reading please don't judge all Christians on the OP's or indeed mine or anyone else's stances. Brabbit if your curious on my stances on the other bits of scripture you brought up in your last post feel free to message me on here and I'll reply when I can. Peace out dude x

Drifter said:
Yeah, but who has the balls to tell him that?

ME.

And I told it before in a different way... But last 24 - 48 hours here it looks like religious debate, a few off-topic, no ?!

BabyBobby83 said:
The quote from Revelations isn't actually a quote that is attributed to Christ. The only quotes that are directly attributed to Jesus are found in the four Gospels. Amongst Christians there is still a lot of disagreement on the meanings and contexts of so many other parts of the bible and disagreements over what is meant to be taken in poetic metaphorical manner and what is meant to be taken literally. I myself for example am not a complete biblical literalist I don't believe you can take every line completely literally. For example I obviously have a very strong faith but I am not a young earth creationist and have no problems with the theory of evolution. I define myself as a progressive/liberal Christian and would probably be very good at pissing off extremely conservative bible bashers with my viewpoints and interpretations of things anyway. I originally posted on this thread because I wanted to just add another Christian voice if there were some Christian ABDLs reading who had started buying what the OP was saying, as in my own opinion there is no conflict between being Christian and ABDL. I wasn't intending to try and convert anybody but hey when we get talking about things we're passionate about you know how it can be so I'll call time before I get too carried away. I won't quote the whole Matthew scripture I was talking about here as it's quite long but it's chapter 22 ver 32-34. You'll just have to take me at my word that for me personally the commandment to love others as yourself and treat them how you want to be treated is the same as loving God with all your heart and is the most important part of being a Christian.

There will be many other Christians out there who would agree with me on that :) Anyway I need to be going out soon ad I want to start a completely different thread on another topic before I go so I'm signing off from this one. We'll have to agree to disagree but it's all cool. I guess I would just say in parting remember Christianity isn't exactly one big monolithic block of people all agreeing on everything, there's many different interpretations, translations, flavours as with any religion so for anyone reading please don't judge all Christians on the OP's or indeed mine or anyone else's stances. Brabbit if your curious on my stances on the other bits of scripture you brought up in your last post feel free to message me on here and I'll reply when I can. Peace out dude x

As I said, there are so many view points in Christianity it's ridiculous. All them them thinking they know the answers more than others. I really don't care how you personally view the bible, because it doesn't change a thing.

I recently went through another hyper-religious phase that I am certain was at least due in part to a hypomanic episode induced by my bipolar disorder. I wanted to purge everything about me: the fact that I'm gay, the fact I like diapers, the fact I am a Little, etc. But I found that I was blaming all of those aspects of my personality unfairly. Worse still, I was judging everyone, including myself, for the sake of trying to be "Christian." I cannot do that anymore. It was making me feel sick, literally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I now firmly believe, as did I previously, that God loves me not in spite of who I am, but because of it. He created me as a gay male; someone who is a Little and likes diapers. He loves me so much, and I know I have done nothing wrong in His eyes, as long as I do not hurt anyone, let alone myself. That being said, please do not preach to me. It's irritating and serves no useful purpose. It is far better, imho, to feel loved by your Creator, than judged. I hope that you can find comfort in this knowledge, rather than be led astray by self-doubt, self-criticism, and judgementality. I hope you find peace in your life too.

Yes, the binge/purge cycle.
I have been there, and done that, but I am still an Adult Baby.
Self-acceptance took a long time for me.

"Anyway, this world is a world full of deception. By being an AB\DL, we fall into the deception this world offers."

By that same logic, walking out your front door is falling into deception this world offers.

By all means, I'm happy for the fact you believe in something and it makes you happy, but I think blocking up this outlet will only make matters worse for you. You'll get upset, and fall harder than you thought possible.

If you do manage to shake this part of yourself away, please come back and tell us about it.

I wish you the besf of luck, friend.

Well one thing that has not been covered is that all of us were taught young that we were made in God's image so the big guy is probably got his favorite diaper on watching this thread and laughing.

Do you as an ABDL want to be more godly ....

Figure out what brand he wears himself, and learn to love them also!
Yes even if he wears depend,when nature calls be ready to answer.

I don't know if the OP is still around or not, but I'll go ahead and make my opinion.

I used to be Christian, but, I converted away from religion. I questioned my religion at a fairly young age. It wasn't tv, music, movies, or some kind of "bad influence". I've read the bible and went to church, I tried so hard to communicate with God. Unfortunately, he's never held any kind of conversation with me. He's never guided me to do anything or make decisions. I felt abandoned for the longest.

Now I believe that if you live a decent life, you've done your part. When you die, the end. There's thousands of different religions in the world. Why is Christianity right? Why is Islam wrong? There's little to no Christian influence through China, or even Japan. They have different religions.

North/South America had absolutely no Christianity before Europeans and others had settled. Christianity was spread by way of enforcing the religion upon the native peoples. Europeans forced these people to change their heritage, beliefs, and lives. It's similar to what Isis is doing now.

Somewhere in the bible it says that God knows what was, is, and will be. Basically that means he knew who you were going to become, he knew everything about you before your existence. The bible says that God creates you, and molds you. Therefore, he knew you were going to be a AB/DL. He knew that I was going to question my religious beliefs, he knew that I was going to do what ever else I've done in my life, but he's going to pass judgement on me for being what he created? He's going to open the chute and let me fall in to hell, just for his own enjoyment?

I believe religion is just another form of hate. The bible is God's word so say. The book pretty much describes him as some kind of God that lets people suffer because he's selfish. He will basically let you suffer through life and then suffer for eternity in hell all while not being there for you when you need someone like him who's supposedly a kind and caring God.

God doesn't want anything else to become before him. He'll want you to sacrifice your own family just to satisfy him?

Religion promotes sexism. The bible pretty much says women are nothing. Women shouldn't have a right to do anything let alone speak in church.

If religion didn't exist would the world be a better place? I believe so, because there would be less hate.

(*jumps on top of pile and starts making all kinds of exaggerated grunting noises*)

I don't know, but I sorta think an all-powerful god would have made somebody different if he didn't want you. Otherwise, why make a wonderfully complicated human being where a mindless automaton would have sufficed? Plus... communicating ones will through millennia of unreliable human word-of-mouth and writings is like a bad party game. I'm pretty sure the only laws god doesn't want you to break are the laws of physics. 'Cause really, if you're a god, you're not going to tell people not to break the rules, you're going to make the rules unbreakable.

So rest assured that god, if he exists, is getting what he expects from you whether you like it or not. That's godly.

---

Anyway... Seeing as the OP is quite young and freshly joined, I feel pretty comfortable with the 'binge/purge cycle' diagnosis. The best cure for that, unfortunately, is just time, so when one hasn't been around for long, it probably goes without saying that one will be struggling with this stuff.

I would say that I am religious and i do attend church and pray often but I struggled with religion and wearing diapers early on and I have come to cope with it. I separate religion and my AB/DL side completely and it has led me to accept my fetish. I don't believe that having a fetish is bad as far as I am concerned it is something that someone is attracted to and I believe that people can't help what they are attracted to because I am into some pretty weird stuff myself.

LittleLando said:
I am a quoting AB\DL! AB\DL lifestyle is an addiction to me. And it can be an addiction to other people too. I'm not trying to make people feel bad for what they are doing. I'm not here to make anyone feel bad.so before you read this know hat I don't hate anyone here at all in any way possible. I don't think anything people do here is weird at all. Because I obviosly am here because I was an ABDL. But may I be the first person to quit their AB\DL addiction. Or may be the fist to call AB\DL and addiction. To tell you more in detain! About why I am Doug this. I am a Christian. I'm going to stabd for my faith! I don't care if I get banned or told to never come here again! I will stand up for what I believe in. I'm not an angry person. I believe in the Christian Faith and I must stress that this is a world full of deception. People! Atheist or whatever you are doing, there is a God who loves you. A God that can do anything! I believe in him. I'm going to stop because I love him and I want a relationship! He is the most High God.

Anyway, this world is a world full of deception. By being an AB\DL, we fall into the deception this world offers. It is hard. It is very hard not to. But we must not. If you have a real Christian experience you know what I am talking about. A Christian life and a relationship with God is more important than anything because it has so much more to offer than AB\DL. It is a life full of richness in the only God who loves you! Jesus died on the cross for our sins and a lot of the world decides to call this just a bunch of cheesy stuff that's fake. Well I'm gonna tell you once and for all! It's not! Because I love it. And I choose love rather than objects. Because objects can't love you back. A real God can. And there is much more to it than just that! I have proof that Christianity is real. But to believe you must have faith. Please guys don't involve yourself in this world but go and believe in Christianity. I'm telling you this not because I want to convert you but because in this day and age you cannot trust this world. And the reason why you can trust me is because chritianity is NOT of this world. It is the truth.

John 3:16

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

This is nothing but truth. I hope you think about this. I know some of you will hate me because i am a Christian. But you must put God first. If you don't turn to Jesus and accept him as your savior, you will go to a place burning. Please listen to me. I am telling this to you because this is why I believe Christianity and that is the truth. And no matter what! Jesus loves. He loves you. But you must turn to him and repent in order to be saved. He dosnt want you to go to that place that you go to when you choose not to turn to him. But you are the one who makes the choice. Those of you who choose not to turn to Jesus will regret it after death. Or at the end. Please guys. You need to think about it. Please read my banner under this post because it is truth.

This might be a bit of a daring second post, but i wanted to chime in on this...

Firstly, i think you need to really read the bible thoroughly. If you haven't sinned, you probably weren't born.

The new testament is a book that wasn't written untill over 300 years after Jesus lived. This was in a time where literacy was rare at best, and stories were passed on orally from town to town and language to language. The new testament is, basically, what happens if someone in a rural village in Poland told a story 300 years ago which was never written down, only passed on from village to village, country to country, over the course of 300 years to finally end up in modern day Tokyo. Can you imagine how different the story would be?

Even children in elementary schools learn about this. Even first hand testimony is unreliable, as we have seen over and over again in the court with 'eye witnesses' condemning innocent people to a life in prison.

However, the core of christianity has remained intact, or so i believe as a Catholic person. And this is - wait for it - 'Love thy neighbour'. It's not about judging them. It's not about holding them back, it's about respecting them, living peacefully with them. It's to treat others as you would have others treat you - It's that simple. And i fear that a lot of Christians have lost their way on this, condemning and judging people without having any reason to do so other than a 1700 year old document based on heresay even in that time.

What i think, personally, is the biggest insult to God: He (or she, i'm modern like that) blessed us with the power of our minds. We can think for ourselves, we can form our own conclusions, we are capable of adapting to our surroundings and making choices which may otherwise conflict with our basic instincts (to survive).

Why are we squandering his gift by taking the word of people who lived 1700 years ago literally, and dismissing God's (and Jesus') actual messages as soon as it goes against that word? This comes to a point most obviously with gay people - God created them as well. What does that say about him/her? Maybe some people see it as 'a challenge to change', like i said above. However, where did God say anything about where he/she hates gay people? Point me to a passage in the bible (ironically) where it is God who utters that command, and not a man.

It's not even in the ten commandments. Bigotry is not an invention of god, but an invention of men - Who abused their gift by trying to gain power over others, using hate and misunderstanding as their tools (case in point: Donald Trump). It is an invention of the people who wrote the bible down as a ways to gain power over others as well, despite how much you want to delude yourself thinking that either God or Jesus had any part in writing either the old or new testament.

Man wrote the bible. Man made up the rules. Not god, not Jesus.

So, we get to this. 'Quitting ABDL'. This is why i feel your post is very offensive. I'm not an AB myself (just DL), but i don't see why it's a bad thing. It's something i enjoy immensely, and i don't hurt anyone by indulging in it. It helps me feel better, and ultimately be a happier person, a more productive person.

I'm sad that i'm still a bit scared of admitting to anyone but my GF that i'm into this because of exactly the bigotry you seem to put on display on this post. I'm even sadder to see that religuous preaching has made its way to a place like this.

I don't care if you're a Christian, Mormon, Muslim, Buddhist, Taoist, Hinduist or even a Pastafarian. I really don't. However, i respect you for being any of those things if you chose them yourself, and they were not chosen for you. I respect you for choosing something to believe in, that's 'higher' than yourself.

What i don't respect, and ever will, is anyone forcing their religion on someone else. I don't respect anyone who forces their values on others, especially when that person is only doing so to help or satisfy themselves and no one else. I don't respect anyone who forces values on others they don't even understand themselves, values which may not even have been their own choice to adopt.

And, to turn a phrase, i respectfully request that you take your threads of 'we'll all burn in hell for liking to wear diapers' somewhere else, because (i think i'm right in saying this) most of us either don't care or don't believe in hell to begin with.

(Edit: Just for your information, 'hell' is another invention by man. It was abused heavily in the middle ages to get the common folk to bow to the command of the church.)

(Edit2: I didn't mention this in the post, but a fetish is not an addiction, nor it is it a hobby. I would explain it, but that would go beyond the scope of this thread.)

Hi

I really won't to say something about this.

But I keep feel angry about it when i read it and that why it been a week. and being little I not shore why. If you really not a AB, DL or Little like me, and you fill all grown up that fine. Be happy in your grow up world. I know that it is not for me.

I think it is becouse it seems to me that you are saying that we are all living a liy. That is making angry. Sorry if I have this all worng. As i really don't get grow up. And big words confuse us little guys.

But for me I am really little. It's not actually a choice. I really didn't grow up, apart from my physical body. I spent years trying to be an adult and fit in. Which caused me some mental issues. I don't think God really want me to be poorly in the head. I think he just wants me to be me. I love Jesus and he doesn't seem to mind that I have a toy dog, A pacifier and a dipper on.

Any way I not trying to be something I not. I am me lettle Sisi. And thats the way it is.

I havent really put it right but this is the best I can do. Hope you can understand what I am trying to say to you.

Daddy says that staying angery at someone is a wast of energy. And that's why the Bible says to love others as you love yourself.

So I not going to be anger any more with you and I hope being grown up works out for you.

All the best.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back