Presenting: The Shit Sausage, a no-odor easy-clean-up fake poo simulation for your sitting and squishing satisfaction

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One area I’ve been trying to innovate in my DL practices is poop simulations and replacements, the kind you stick in the back of your diaper and proceed to happily sit on. I’m not a fan of using foodstuff for this purpose because clean up is a pain and it’s wasteful. I also want something that’s durable enough to be rinsed off, disinfected, and reused.

I’ve arrived at a new development that I’m enjoying immensely.

So, I have developed what I’m calling the Shit Sausage. Inside one condom, I put a quantity of SAP and water to about half the unrolled volume of the condom. Then, I purge as air as possible from the condom and it’s knotted off at the top and the knot slid to the open ring.

That entire condom goes inside a second condom with the knot of the first down to the tip of the second. I purge ALMOST all of the air out of the second condom and knot that one.

Repeat until you have three or more sausages.

My recommendation from here is to use a water-based creamy, long-lasting silicone, and/or warming lube to “dress” your sausages. Obviously, don’t use any oil based lubes or anything else that may degrade latex.

Proceed to drop these dresses sausages down the back of your diaper, in your plastic pants, or in the pool at what is sure to be the last neighborhood pool party ever.

The tube shape will allow the SAP to slide from one part of the condom to the other, as well as conform to the shape of your crack. The small bit of air left in the outer condom will allow little bubbles to shift as you sit. And the lube will give you that ideal messy butt glide with only a lube cleanup needed, if you even deem cleanup necessary. And if the inner condom fails, the second helps contain the SAP until you notice the rupture. I’m currently testing for durability... *stand up* *sit down* *repeat*

Not recommended for insertion and… extrusion, though I have thought about it. Don’t want to risk a quantity of SAP in my colon. Not clear what it would do and don’t need to find out.

My next batch might include a few drops of silicone lube inside the second and outside the first condoms and brown colored water added to the SAP. Also considering the effect of a small splash of brown water in the second condom. Should fool the average diaper change partner who doesn’t carefully examine the contents of your diaper.

EDIT: Adding an additional note about getting lifelike effect. One of the critical feelings of a real mess is the feeling of an ass on the pad of the diaper with a thin layer of mess in between. It usually has a slightly gritty feeling. The SAP and the texture of the condom approximate this very well, but it only works if you don’t overfill the condoms or leave enough air that it puffs up like a squeezed balloon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: DPLuvAB, TheDideeboy, nuggieprincess and 6 others
Y'all...

A part of me almost wishes I enjoyed messing because the sheer novel creativity that this had to have come from is inspiring.

I don't even know what to say. Lol....

Reactions: Soupsoup72, abdilly, LeifErikson and 2 others
This is interesting, to say the least...

I look forward to hearing your progress and developments on this one, as the cleanup and stink of a real mess for me, outweighs the benefits. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: abdilly and BlameBaby
blaincorrous said:
One area I’ve been trying to innovate in my DL practices is poop simulations and replacements, the kind you stick in the back of your diaper and proceed to happily sit on. I’m not a fan of using foodstuff for this purpose because clean up is a pain and it’s wasteful. I also want something that’s durable enough to be rinsed off, disinfected, and reused.

I’ve arrived at a new development that I’m enjoying immensely.

So, I have developed what I’m calling the Shit Sausage. Inside one condom, I put a quantity of SAP and water to about half the unrolled volume of the condom. Then, I purge as air as possible from the condom and it’s knotted off at the top and the knot slid to the open ring.

That entire condom goes inside a second condom with the knot of the first down to the tip of the second. I purge ALMOST all of the air out of the second condom and knot that one.

Repeat until you have three or more sausages.

My recommendation from here is to use a water-based creamy, long-lasting silicone, and/or warming lube to “dress” your sausages. Obviously, don’t use any oil based lubes or anything else that may degrade latex.

Proceed to drop these dresses sausages down the back of your diaper, in your plastic pants, or in the pool at what is sure to be the last neighborhood pool party ever.

The tube shape will allow the SAP to slide from one part of the condom to the other, as well as conform to the shape of your crack. The small bit of air left in the outer condom will allow little bubbles to shift as you sit. And the lube will give you that ideal messy butt glide with only a lube cleanup needed, if you even deem cleanup necessary. And if the inner condom fails, the second helps contain the SAP until you notice the rupture. I’m currently testing for durability... *stand up* *sit down* *repeat*

Not recommended for insertion and… extrusion, though I have thought about it. Don’t want to risk a quantity of SAP in my colon. Not clear what it would do and don’t need to find out.

My next batch might include a few drops of silicone lube inside the second and outside the first condoms and brown colored water added to the SAP. Also considering the effect of a small splash of brown water in the second condom. Should fool the average diaper change partner who doesn’t carefully examine the contents of your diaper.

EDIT: Adding an additional note about getting lifelike effect. One of the critical feelings of a real mess is the feeling of an ass on the pad of the diaper with a thin layer of mess in between. It usually has a slightly gritty feeling. The SAP and the texture of the condom approximate this very well, but it only works if you don’t overfill the condoms or leave enough air that it puffs up like a squeezed balloon.
Oh my GOD! I'm laughing so damn hard!!! How do you do that???? Shit! Next, you'll come up with putting a magic bullet in it, or sumpin'????:unsure::LOL::LOL: But it's there for the novelty. That's for sure! (I thought the extra air was for little fart noises, actually). :giggle:

Can you please make a video on how to make it?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris and blaincorrous
Wondercrinkee said:
Oh my GOD! I'm laughing so damn hard!!! How do you do that???? Shit! Next, you'll come up with putting a magic bullet in it, or sumpin'????:unsure::LOL::LOL: But it's there for the novelty. That's for sure! (I thought the extra air was for little fart noises, actually). :giggle:
Well, the proper application of lube between the condoms could achieve something like that…

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I can't help it. Okay. Even though it's at my place:

• Haha
Reactions: blaincorrous
Wondercrinkee said:
Where would we be now without nasty habits, nasty habits
And YOU… are welcome!

• Love
Wondercrinkee said:
I can't help it. Okay. Even though it's at my place:
A DL anthem if ever there was one, heh.

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous and Woncrinklz
Nasty habits:
Lyrics

Here's something to think about
Where would we be without nasty habits, nasty habits
Makes me want to scream and shout
Life would be so dull without nasty habits, nasty habits
All those naughty little things that we don't discuss publicly
Nasty habits, nasty habits
Tell me your secrets, tell me your name, tell me your secrets
Does it please you to employ little girls or little boys
Do you like to romp and play by yourself when they're away
Nasty affair what do I care
Do you peek at magazines filled with doggies and leather queens
Tell me your secrets that no one should hear
Whisper them softly into my ear I won't tell, I won't tell
People act so proper when they're going 'bout their business
Cup of coffee, friendly conversation
'Til they get home,
'Til they get home
Take the phone off, lock the door and shut the curtains
Make sure that the neighbors are without suspicion
No one will know
No one will know
Nasty habits I must condone
No one knows what I do when I'm all alone
Nasty habits I'm so ashamed
Nasty habits here to stay now they'll never go away
Try and stop you'll have to pay
Nasty habits are here to stay
Nasty habits I must condone
No one knows what I do when I'm all alone
Nasty habits I'm so ashamed
But we must not let that stop our little game
Nasty habits are so much fun
Nasty habits here to stay now they'll never go away
Try and stop you'll have to pay
Nasty habits are here to stay

• Love
I want to wear combat boots in diapers and march around to the song, but my pets might totally fire me!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::oops::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
Sounds interesting and kudos for your ingenuity, but I still prefer the real deal in my diaper. Nothing surpasses the feeling of messing and the warm squishy feeling in my diaper.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Frungie said:
Sounds interesting and kudos for your ingenuity, but I still prefer the real deal in my diaper. Nothing surpasses the feeling of messing and the warm squishy feeling in my diaper.
Well, yeah, if I lived alone and didn’t have a wife and kids that would be repulsed by the smell, I might mess a bit more or try going diapered 24/7 for all functions. Since I have intervening factors and still enjoy the sensation of a fully loaded diaper, I find this to be a great alternative. I can “mess” myself anytime I have time, and clean up in seconds.

And once the sausages warm up to body temp, you’ll be hard pressed to tell the difference.

I've continued my... research... in multiple directions.

First, durability of the basic, double condom version derived from SAP separated from a booster pad by the "shaker method" is quite good. I haven't had a rupture yet in either condom across my three test models. But separating SAP from diaper fluff creates a lot of dust, so I'm seeking alternatives.

Second, the first alternative I'm working on is prepackaged instant snow SAP. They differ in important ways. The instant slow "fluffs" very quickly in water as might be expected, while diaper SAP forms a mostly contiguous gel. I was skeptical at first that the instant snow would make for a good solution, but it's just a matter of how much water you need to introduce to get to a gel form, not a snow form. As gel, it does create a looser, slosh-ier consistency, which has its benefits. You can still leave it at the snow level and have a softer, more aerated cushion if that's your preference. I'm not sure what the actual differences are between this instant snow SAP and diaper SAP, but
  • I assume there is a polishing process applied to diaper SAP that slows the absorption by means of reducing surface area. I came to that conclusion based on the irregular shape of the instant snow gel crystals vs a product like Orbeez, which take quite a lot of time to fully expand. If polished, it would interact with the fluff of a diaper over time to preserve wicking function. In fact, the SAP in these boosters of Bambino/TotalDry make claim a "time release" feature, so I'm guessing that's the way they achieve that.
  • The other possibility is that instant snow is polyacrylamide based and diaper SAP if polyacrylate based. I might have to try some of the polyacrylate based powders. They aren't usually marketed as "instant snow" and instead claim to be literally diaper polymer, so they may give me more of what I'm looking for.
  • And if you're thinking about integrating Orbeez into the process, so have I. Would you like your shit with a passed corn texture?
Third, I'm experimenting with brown colorations to produce a more poo-like appearance. My first attempt appears to be somewhat successful. I added Hershey cocoa powder to a solution of instant snow powder and water. It makes quite a believable turd, so much so that I don't want my wife to see it, assume I'm preserving my crap in condoms, and have me committed. The only concern I have is that cocoa butter, a fat like oil, will degrade a latex condom, and I don't know how much of the cacao fats remain after the extraction process. I'm currently monitoring the condom for signs of degradation, but all I have at the moment is the pleasant scent of chocolate on my ass. (See Alton Brown's Good Eats episode "Turn On The Dark" for an excellent primer on many things chocolate.) I hope this holds up, because the cocoa powder and the instant snow gel makes for a very nice texture. Whether or not this approach fails, I might experiment with a mica pigment powder for the brown color, which would have the side effect of making my faux-feces sparkle...

The ultimate solution may involve a blend of multiple materials to achieve the perfect consistency.

Finally, I'm working on a list of supplies for a video on making these. I have a distant thought of creating handmade, custom fake turds to your pure squishing satisfaction, and selling them through Etsy, but I think that's far enough off. It would be fun to have multiple custom types, consistencies, latex free versions, and/or any color you want. Want to have cute pink turds because diaper princesses shit pink whipped cream like the unicorns they are? Boom-boom! Done!

And, on a side note... this is my 1000th post on ADISC!!! And it's about fake shit...😓

EDIT: Just discovered these enormous SAP crystals. Larger than Orbeez and irregular shaped. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WNGZJZ9

Last edited:
Congrats on reaching 1000 posts!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and blaincorrous
I
blaincorrous said:
I've continued my... research... in multiple directions.

First, durability of the basic, double condom version derived from SAP separated from a booster pad by the "shaker method" is quite good. I haven't had a rupture yet in either condom across my three test models. But separating SAP from diaper fluff creates a lot of dust, so I'm seeking alternatives.

Second, the first alternative I'm working on is prepackaged instant snow SAP. They differ in important ways. The instant slow "fluffs" very quickly in water as might be expected, while diaper SAP forms a mostly contiguous gel. I was skeptical at first that the instant snow would make for a good solution, but it's just a matter of how much water you need to introduce to get to a gel form, not a snow form. As gel, it does create a looser, slosh-ier consistency, which has its benefits. You can still leave it at the snow level and have a softer, more aerated cushion if that's your preference. I'm not sure what the actual differences are between this instant snow SAP and diaper SAP, but
  • I assume there is a polishing process applied to diaper SAP that slows the absorption by means of reducing surface area. I came to that conclusion based on the irregular shape of the instant snow gel crystals vs a product like Orbeez, which take quite a lot of time to fully expand. If polished, it would interact with the fluff of a diaper over time to preserve wicking function. In fact, the SAP in these boosters of Bambino/TotalDry make claim a "time release" feature, so I'm guessing that's the way they achieve that.
  • The other possibility is that instant snow is polyacrylamide based and diaper SAP if polyacrylate based. I might have to try some of the polyacrylate based powders. They aren't usually marketed as "instant snow" and instead claim to be literally diaper polymer, so they may give me more of what I'm looking for.
  • And if you're thinking about integrating Orbeez into the process, so have I. Would you like your shit with a passed corn texture?
Third, I'm experimenting with brown colorations to produce a more poo-like appearance. My first attempt appears to be somewhat successful. I added Hershey cocoa powder to a solution of instant snow powder and water. It makes quite a believable turd, so much so that I don't want my wife to see it, assume I'm preserving my crap in condoms, and have me committed. The only concern I have is that cocoa butter, a fat like oil, will degrade a latex condom, and I don't know how much of the cacao fats remain after the extraction process. I'm currently monitoring the condom for signs of degradation, but all I have at the moment is the pleasant scent of chocolate on my ass. (See Alton Brown's Good Eats episode "Turn On The Dark" for an excellent primer on many things chocolate.) I hope this holds up, because the cocoa powder and the instant snow gel makes for a very nice texture. Whether or not this approach fails, I might experiment with a mica pigment powder for the brown color, which would have the side effect of making my faux-feces sparkle...

The ultimate solution may involve a blend of multiple materials to achieve the perfect consistency.

Finally, I'm working on a list of supplies for a video on making these. I have a distant thought of creating handmade, custom fake turds to your pure squishing satisfaction, and selling them through Etsy, but I think that's far enough off. It would be fun to have multiple custom types, consistencies, latex free versions, and/or any color you want. Want to have cute pink turds because diaper princesses shit pink whipped cream like the unicorns they are? Boom-boom! Done!

And, on a side note... this is my 1000th post on ADISC!!! And it's about fake shit...😓

EDIT: Just discovered these enormous SAP crystals. Larger than Orbeez and irregular shaped. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WNGZJZ9
I, forgive me, have a shy and under-the-table query: Is this also to be inserted inside the rectum? Like if you really really want to poop one's (yourself), too, but can't? Then you better have some rope connected to it!:unsure::rolleyes::oops:

Last edited:
blaincorrous said:
And, on a side note... this is my 1000th post on ADISC!!! And it's about fake shit..
Congrats!!..??

Wondercrinkee said:
I

I, forgive me, have a shy and under-the-table query: Is this also to be inserted inside the rectum? Like if you really really want to poop one's (yourself), too, but can't? Then you better have some rope connected to it!:unsure::rolleyes::oops:
I did consider this and I may attempt this at a later date, but I want to give special attention to the composition of anything going inside the body. I also have concerns that any lube applied to the outside will either be absorbed or displaced rendering the sausage stuck. Additionally, any lube with glycerin could trigger more mess than the user desires, but that may be more of an answer and less of a concern. Also, any retrieval rope will have to be comfortable in the anus. Finally, insertion may require assistance with a tunnel plug of some size, introducing air to the color and slowing the bowel.

I’m honestly not too hot on the idea.

@blaincorrous : Interesting. Millions of years ago I thought up something to make that was made out of moldable plastic pellets which you put in boiling water, let melt and then you can make whatever you want. One device I thought up was something that consisted of a tunnel, or center opening. It had the similarities of a pulley in the center and yet both ends were not congruent. I'll leave it at that. It was interesting but wasn't very "comfy"...:ROFLMAO::oops::eek:

Wondercrinkee said:
@blaincorrous : Interesting. Millions of years ago I thought up something to make that was made out of moldable plastic pellets which you put in boiling water, let melt and then you can make whatever you want. One device I thought up was something that consisted of a tunnel, or center opening. It had the similarities of a pulley in the center and yet both ends were not congruent. I'll leave it at that. It was interesting but wasn't very "comfy"...:ROFLMAO::oops::eek:
Why do I get the impression of a water snake fidget toy with a string up it’s “ass” so it goes up yours?

• Haha
Back