Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
WhiteYfronts said:
I love doing it in tighty whiteys
Me too. For me, that's the most regressive thing I can do, I feel like I'm a toddler again whenever I do that. I might even prefer it to diapers, though the clean-up is definitely a bigger headache.

Reactions: LittleJJ, HomeAlone and WhiteYfronts
PurplePup89 said:
Me too. For me, that's the most regressive thing I can do, I feel like I'm a toddler again whenever I do that. I might even prefer it to diapers, though the clean-up is definitely a bigger headache.
I know what you mean it’s a headache but I feel no guilt or shame about doing it .
There’s no point otherwise
Do it and enjoy it
It’s not at all shameful

• Love
Reactions: WetfurryFox, PurplePup89 and HomeAlone
I agree! 😄 A good 10 minute shower & the clean-up is complete. In fact, I'm off to do just that.

I think, unfortunately, a lot of people carry the residual guilt from having had an accident as a child and having been chastised by their parent(s) for it. The few times I had accidents, my mom was totally forgiving about it.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and WhiteYfronts
I've only messed a few times, and so far I haven't had any desire to sit in it afterwards. I like a clean diaper and a clean butt.

Never say "never," though...

Reactions: Rainbow and WhiteYfronts
WetfurryFox said:
I agree! 😄 A good 10 minute shower & the clean-up is complete. In fact, I'm off to do just that.

I think, unfortunately, a lot of people carry the residual guilt from having had an accident as a child and having been chastised by their parent(s) for it. The few times I had accidents, my mom was totally forgiving about it.
You are totally cool with it all aren’t you 😃
Me too
Do it and enjoy it

Reactions: WetfurryFox
forrest0160 said:
I usually like to sit in it for a little bit, but never more than, like, 30 minutes. It'll stink up the apartment if I do.
I agree

I begin each morning in a wet and messy diaper, no better way to begin a new day. My LFB Little Trunks diaper this morning is ready to be changed in an hour or so.

If I have my 1/2 cup of "cold brew" (iced coffee) with some 1/2 & 1/2, that usually initiates me into doing a little soft serve in my undies to get my day started.

I tried pooping intentionally in the past and it just seemed like I was straining and would hurt something, so I stopped and didn't try again for years until recently.
I decided this time to just plain ignore the urge to poop feeling, with no clenching or pushing. It was on a day off at home and I just kept on doing normal stuff around the house. That nagging feeling kept slowly getting more intense. Then later all of the sudden I got an extreme urge feeling and just suddenly lost control and my stomach area just involuntarily contracted and swiftly emptied my bowels into my diaper for 10 seconds. It was quite intense and the release felt really good actually. The sense of relief from that urgency and needing to go feeling felt good also. It happening on it's own with no conscious pushing was a unique good feeling that was unexpected too. Then about ten seconds after it stopped I had that urge feeling again and another contraction and fill.

Lyric said:
I tend to have erections, really partial erections, which seem to begin when I am pooping in my diapers. After I finish with my poop, I like to sit in my diapers and feel my poop squish around my bottom and up the front while I rub the front of my diapers. Then I can just enjoy my messy diaper for a few hours until I am changed.

I was thinking this might happen, but surprisingly I had no erection, actually kind of the opposite. I started involuntarily forcefully peeing along with the contraction and I didn't feel at all like I had to pee before either.😲 It was really helpless but nice feeling the diaper filling up in the back and front at the same time!:love: After the two contractions, my diaper was almost completely full front to back and felt really good, but not in an arousing way to me. I just felt really comfortable and content, and had a strange satisfied feeling that I "completed a diaper"🤣 I don't know, it's kind of hard to put into words.
It was the first time I had uncontrollably filled my diaper in less than a minute since being a toddler and it felt way better than I thought it would.

I kept it on and sat down to watch TV for like a half hour. I didn't want to risk getting a rash, so that's as long as I would consider being in a messy diaper.

The cleanup wasn't as terrible as I was expecting, but it still wasn't fun. I will definitely do it in the future in the right conditions, just not very often, as the cleanup is a drag.

Reactions: babydl, denis97y, HomeAlone and 1 other person
GoodnitesXL21 said:
I tried pooping intentionally in the past and it just seemed like I was straining and would hurt something, so I stopped and didn't try again for years until recently.
I decided this time to just plain ignore the urge to poop feeling, with no clenching or pushing. It was on a day off at home and I just kept on doing normal stuff around the house. That nagging feeling kept slowly getting more intense. Then later all of the sudden I got an extreme urge feeling and just suddenly lost control and my stomach area just involuntarily contracted and swiftly emptied my bowels into my diaper for 10 seconds. It was quite intense and the release felt really good actually. The sense of relief from that urgency and needing to go feeling felt good also. It happening on it's own with no conscious pushing was a unique good feeling that was unexpected too. Then about ten seconds after it stopped I had that urge feeling again and another contraction and fill.

I was thinking this might happen, but surprisingly I had no erection, actually kind of the opposite. I started involuntarily forcefully peeing along with the contraction and I didn't feel at all like I had to pee before either.😲 It was really helpless but nice feeling the diaper filling up in the back and front at the same time!:love: After the two contractions, my diaper was almost completely full front to back and felt really good, but not in an arousing way to me. I just felt really comfortable and content, and had a strange satisfied feeling that I "completed a diaper"🤣 I don't know, it's kind of hard to put into words.
It was the first time I had uncontrollably filled my diaper in less than a minute since being a toddler and it felt way better than I thought it would.

I kept it on and sat down to watch TV for like a half hour. I didn't want to risk getting a rash, so that's as long as I would consider being in a messy diaper.

The cleanup wasn't as terrible as I was expecting, but it still wasn't fun. I will definitely do it in the future in the right conditions, just not very often, as the cleanup is a drag.
Clean-up gets much easier with repetition, soon it will be a snap to get all fresh and clean after pooping.

Reactions: HomeAlone and Lyric
chamberpot said:
Clean-up gets much easier with repetition, soon it will be a snap to get all fresh and clean after pooping.
Yes that’s right
After a while you just quickly take care of whatever needs doing
I never feel shame or guilt at all .
All this feeling ashamed an guilty is bullshit .
Either do it and be glad you have discovered an amazing way of masturbating or don’t do it and stop whinging
Your the only one who knows about it anyway so why feel ashamed about something no one else even knows your doing ffs

SofiaInPampers said:
Well, I just can’t do it.😊
You’re going to get awfully constipated when you’re wearing your diapers in the nursing home Sofia! Just remember how you managed it the first couple years of your life and let it rip.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteYfronts and SofiaInPampers
Zeke said:
You’re going to get awfully constipated when you’re wearing your diapers in the nursing home Sofia! Just remember how you managed it the first couple years of your life and let it rip.
I’m only 24 so, hoping that will be a few years before that happens. In the meantime, no dirty butt in my diaper🤣😂

My morning diaper is very wet and messy and feels wonderful.

Reactions: Rainbow
I was not that crazy about messing for a long time. Id do it rarely in the past. The clean up is always what turned me off.
I retired from my job about 4 years now and when I did my wife had a long talk with me about wearing 24/7. She felt that Id have the opportunity to do it now and that it would help me emotionally. I agreed to do it her way and Im glad I did. I do feel a lot more happy and safe and confident since I did.
After about 1 year of 24/7 I still used the potty for #2. My wife is the person who suggested I start doing my morning poops in my diapers too. I was pretty embarrassed but I wanted to go along. Now every single morning I mess my diaper in bed before I get up and Mommy changes it for me. We shower together, clean each other and then its time for my daytime diaper.
Its something she doesnt mind at all and I really enjoy it now. Its great not having to clean up and I get to feel like a toddler still in diapers.

• Love
Reactions: babydl, JazzBaby, KoalaGirly and 3 others
I woke up at 3 am peeing myself. All of sudden I felt the pressure to soil myself and with a little bit of pushing I did 2 smallish poops. Couldn't find my toys, so I continued to pee and squish myself, until I felt a tingle of pleasure. I am sopping wet,now and trying to push out a bigger load into my undies. I think I'm going to have to help it along with a good dose of cold brew coffee. Right now it's just a dingleberry stuck between my butt cheecks and my intestines are cramping badly. Such is the reality of having IBS...

Reactions: WhiteYfronts
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I was not that crazy about messing for a long time. Id do it rarely in the past. The clean up is always what turned me off.
I retired from my job about 4 years now and when I did my wife had a long talk with me about wearing 24/7. She felt that Id have the opportunity to do it now and that it would help me emotionally. I agreed to do it her way and Im glad I did. I do feel a lot more happy and safe and confident since I did.
After about 1 year of 24/7 I still used the potty for #2. My wife is the person who suggested I start doing my morning poops in my diapers too. I was pretty embarrassed but I wanted to go along. Now every single morning I mess my diaper in bed before I get up and Mommy changes it for me. We shower together, clean each other and then its time for my daytime diaper.
Its something she doesnt mind at all and I really enjoy it now. Its great not having to clean up and I get to feel like a toddler still in diapers.
You’re a fortunate man and don’t ever let you wife forget that you know how lucky you are to have her.

Reactions: WetfurryFox and Saltedcaramel64
Zeke said:
You’re a fortunate man and don’t ever let you wife forget that you know how lucky you are to have her.
I don't. What's even more awesome is that she frequently tells me that she feels like she's the lucky one.

Reactions: Rainbow and Zeke
Saltedcaramel64 said:
You’re a very lucky man. Your wife sounds like a wonderful woman.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and chamberpot
I like to poop in my diaper, but i cant stay in a poopy diaper for long.
I just like the feeling of letting lose and just let it happen.
but afterwards i feel a little ashamed and want to clean myself asap

Back