Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 132 20.7%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 254 39.7%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 253 39.6%

• Total voters
PurplePup89 said:
Me too. For me, that's the most regressive thing I can do, I feel like I'm a toddler again whenever I do that. I might even prefer it to diapers, though the clean-up is definitely a bigger headache.
I prefer pooping my underwear over a diaper for that exact reason. It reminds me of being a little boy pooping my pants.

Reactions: pampersguy827, HomeAlone, PurplePup89 and 1 other person
My housemates are away for a couple of days. It feels so nice pooping my nappy. Don't get much chance too.

Reactions: Chosen, WhiteYfronts, Softypink and 1 other person
There are two positions that I love to mess in. The first is squatting like a little toddler, the second is lying down on my back with my legs in just a little and letting it fill up.

Reactions: KoalaGirly and WhiteYfronts
LittleJ123 said:
There are two positions that I love to mess in. The first is squatting like a little toddler, the second is lying down on my back with my legs in just a little and letting it fill up.
I've never tried either of those. I'm going to try the lying down one tomorrow morning with my morning poo. I've never pooed while lying down, but other people have said they like it that way also.

Reactions: WhiteYfronts
Geekboy said:
I prefer pooping my underwear over a diaper for that exact reason. It reminds me of being a little boy pooping my pants.
I like to poo in my underpants also. I like to watch it fill up and I like the feeling of naughtiness.

My morning diaper is wet and poopy right now: a NS purple Supreme diaper. So naughty but nice.

Reactions: KoalaGirly, chamberpot and HomeAlone
I enjoy pooping in my diaper - even a big fan of it. For me, always the best moments in diapers are when I have dropped a big load in my diapers - I just sit down and squish it. It is such a toddler-like, 'no care about the world' feeling that it is hard to describe. It also feels physically good (warm, soft, and squishy - usually). I'm used to the smell or even like it because you know that you have done something... I do not stay in poopy diapers for very long - ca. 30 min or so. In my experience, first, it stays mildly warm and even neutral against your bum, but after 20-30 minutes, it could become a bit itchy and sticky and cools down. It also becomes even more uncomfy and slightly annoying if you move around and being active. Thus, usually after 30-40 minutes, I change it.

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, KoalaGirly, dbabyboy23 and 5 others
I could write stories about messing, lol... I love doing it. It's an amazing, erotic, intimate feeling. I usually prefer undies to diapers (I'm finding I don't usually care for diapers much lol), though I do like the security a diaper can add to the experience. I suppose some more experimentation is necessary.

Reactions: babydl and HomeAlone
Maybe it's my Scottish genes, but I prefer to mess my diaper shortly before I need to dispose of it anyway.

A few times I've put on a fresh diaper in the morning at the weekend, only to then mess it after an hour or so, and it always seems like a waste, even if it is enjoyable.

As such, I tend to mess diapers in the morning after I've used it to wet and / or sleep in, so I'm not messing a new diaper.

I have only messed a diaper out of my home once and I don't think I would do it again as I've lived in my area for a long time and although I don't know that many people, I will normally run into a neighbour or a work colleague when I'm walking around my area, as happened twice this morning, one of which stopped to chat, which would have been embarrassing if I had a poopy diaper on, not least because he has just been promoted to the head of department in my work. 🤭

denis97y said:
I enjoy pooping in my diaper - even a big fan of it. For me, always the best moments in diapers are when I have dropped a big load in my diapers - I just sit down and squish it. It is such a toddler-like, 'no care about the world' feeling that it is hard to describe. It also feels physically good (warm, soft, and squishy - usually). I'm used to the smell or even like it because you know that you have done something... I do not stay in poopy diapers for very long - ca. 30 min or so. In my experience, first, it stays mildly warm and even neutral against your bum, but after 20-30 minutes, it could become a bit itchy and sticky and cools down. It also becomes even more uncomfy and slightly annoying if you move around and being active. Thus, usually after 30-40 minutes, I change it.
Sitting and squishing is how I got hooked on the poo. I love having a little friend in there.

Reactions: JazzBaby, KoalaGirly and WhiteYfronts
denis97y said:
I enjoy pooping in my diaper - even a big fan of it. For me, always the best moments in diapers are when I have dropped a big load in my diapers - I just sit down and squish it. It is such a toddler-like, 'no care about the world' feeling that it is hard to describe. It also feels physically good (warm, soft, and squishy - usually). I'm used to the smell or even like it because you know that you have done something...
One of the most widely used current potty training books says straight out that though most grown-ups might not really understand, “all your child has known … is the warm, cozy feeling of her poop against her butt. … It seems pretty gross to us as grown-ups, but it feels really good to kids.”

The author has been the “potty training coach” to thousands (imagine that as your profession), and says some of the kids old enough to talk will tell her “I like the warm feeling of my pee and poop in my diaper.” She adds, “Good thing they’re cute, huh?”

(I like it too, @denis97y, in the way you describe. I love to feel like a toddler that way. I stay poopy longer when I do it, and really enjoy the naughtiness and innocence and all the sensations of it. Maybe that’s because I only get the chance rarely and want to make the most of it.)

Reactions: denis97y, WhiteYfronts and abdl86
Hmmm, there is something nice and warm, bulgy, and squishy in the bottom of my wet morning Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a plastic pants to make sure I don't leak on the chair. Oh my goodness, my messy diaper feels wonderful. If the general public ever got past the taboo of adult diaper wetting and messing. they would know how enjoyable it is to wet and soil a diaper, Diaper manufacturers would not be able to keep up with the supply/demand of diapers! I think we are on the cutting edge of innocent, relatively inexpensive, stress relief and harmless pleasure.

Reactions: JazzBaby, KoalaGirly, Lyric and 3 others
Frungie said:
Hmmm, there is something nice and warm, bulgy, and squishy in the bottom of my wet morning Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a plastic pants to make sure I don't leak on the chair. Oh my goodness, my messy diaper feels wonderful. If the general public ever got past the taboo of adult diaper wetting and messing. they would know how enjoyable it is to wet and soil a diaper, Diaper manufacturers would not be able to keep up with the supply/demand of diapers! I think we are on the cutting edge of innocent, relatively inexpensive, stress relief and harmless pleasure.
Well said mate
I love spending a good few hours in my drynites pull-ups
With White Y front underpants over them
Also I don’t see the point of doing something if ur gnna be guilt ridden after you done it
Just enjoy it

Saltedcaramel64 said:
I was not that crazy about messing for a long time. Id do it rarely in the past. The clean up is always what turned me off.
I retired from my job about 4 years now and when I did my wife had a long talk with me about wearing 24/7. She felt that Id have the opportunity to do it now and that it would help me emotionally. I agreed to do it her way and Im glad I did. I do feel a lot more happy and safe and confident since I did.
After about 1 year of 24/7 I still used the potty for #2. My wife is the person who suggested I start doing my morning poops in my diapers too. I was pretty embarrassed but I wanted to go along. Now every single morning I mess my diaper in bed before I get up and Mommy changes it for me. We shower together, clean each other and then its time for my daytime diaper.
Its something she doesnt mind at all and I really enjoy it now. Its great not having to clean up and I get to feel like a toddler still in diapers.
Living the life!

I love filling my diaper. Did it before in the woods (Wanted extra privacy). I squished around in it and then jacked off while bouncing up and down. There’s something so intimate about that. It kind of feels like your screwing yourself. I came in an instant. Highly recommend if pooping in your diaper is sexual for you

Reactions: Softypink
Frungie said:
….. Oh my goodness, my messy diaper feels wonderful. If the general public ever got past the taboo of adult diaper wetting and messing. they would know how enjoyable it is to wet and soil a diaper, Diaper manufacturers would not be able to keep up with the supply/demand of diapers! I think we are on the cutting edge of innocent, relatively inexpensive, stress relief….
While I feel somewhat the way you do about diapers I don’t know that I can agree with your statement. I’m dual incontinent so I spend quite a bit of my time on this website in the incontinence forum section. There are many IC folks there that hate their fecal IC so I’m not sure how the average Joe Public would react to messing in his diaper, or even wearing them for that matter. For many the smell, the ickiness, the difficulty in cleaning up, the social stigma, the embarrassment of doing it in the first place, and how they’ve found it to restrict their lives makes them feel very differently about this. That’s the difference between having no choice about having this happen to you and you deciding that you want to do it. In my case I just decided about 5 years ago that a change of attitude was necessary or I would be doing something every day that made me miserable so I began to embrace messing my diaper and now I’ve come to enjoy it.

sinceiwassmall said:
One of the most widely used current potty training books says straight out that though most grown-ups might not really understand, “all your child has known … is the warm, cozy feeling of her poop against her butt. … It seems pretty gross to us as grown-ups, but it feels really good to kids.”

The author has been the “potty training coach” to thousands (imagine that as your profession), and says some of the kids old enough to talk will tell her “I like the warm feeling of my pee and poop in my diaper.” She adds, “Good thing they’re cute, huh?”

(I like it too, @denis97y, in the way you describe. I love to feel like a toddler that way. I stay poopy longer when I do it, and really enjoy the naughtiness and innocence and all the sensations of it. Maybe that’s because I only get the chance rarely and want to make the most of it.)
I think I’ve read a little bit from this author. If I’m remembering correctly, her point is to catch the window of opportunity to potty train kids before they start to have those actual feelings.

That has always seemed kind of sad to me since it is very pleasurable for a lot of kids/people. Hence, why we’re here on this thread.

My only part in diaper filling or changing is to let my Aide know when it happens , so they can change me .

tm111317 said:
I think I’ve read a little bit from this author. If I’m remembering correctly, her point is to catch the window of opportunity to potty train kids before they start to have those actual feelings.

That has always seemed kind of sad to me since it is very pleasurable for a lot of kids/people. Hence, why we’re here on this thread.
This writer’s name is Jamie Glowacki. She has a very matter-of-fact, real-world, it’s only pee and poop good-humored attitude about the whole subject. She believes in a window of opportunity, yes, but also has a really refreshing and entertaining way of looking at how weird an experience and goal potty training is from a toddler’s point of view.

The book is called “Oh Crap! Potty Training.”

Back