Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
Evahasgone2 said:
I think you would have to change your list of choices for me my friend.
1 - GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up
2 - Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.
3 - That poop felt awesome coming out of my anus !! (THIS IS MY CHOICE) !!!
And then proceed to enjoy it, go home and have my wife spank my poopy bottom and then have dirty awesome sex... Then have fun in the shower cleaning each other off. You gotta remember there are many of those still too afraid to speak the truth. I dont sugar coat it or hide.. I tell you enjoy a good poop have fun with it. Dont be vanilla and say ewww to clean up. Well when I was a kid I loved getting messy playing in mud or jumping in puddles, I just think of cleanup as playing in the mud and enjoying fond memories when I was a kid.
Great post :)

mmhjy said:
I'm a mix of both, I sometimes enjoy the feeling however the clean up often isn't worth it for me and the smell however I do other things such as sitting down and doing it in the shower which I find way more fun! Much easier to clean as well!
I'm like you. Enjoy the feeling of it coming out. Not a fan of the smell. Play with it other ways in the shower.

I am sitting here this morning in a wet and messy Tykables Animooz diaper and a hot cup of coffee while listening to The Usual Bet podcast. I wet during the night, and went potty in my diaper while in the kitchen getting my coffee. Relaxing and messing my diaper, feeling the warm poopy fill up my diaper is one of the best pleasures of life for me. Sitting here with the warm squish in my diaper is heavenly. Simple, and natural for me to go poopy in my diapee. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up at all, only takes a few minutes to get clean and fresh. I know the general population thinks that this is disgusting, and not everyone in the ABDL community enjoys a messy diaper, but for me, a messy diaper is soooo pleasurable.😌

Reactions: chamberpot
If you want a sure thing for messing your diaper, then eat a hand full of zero sugar gummy bears, give it and hour or so, and you will be glad you choose to wear your diaper.

Normally when I mess I clean up right away. But sometimes I like to stay in it for a few minutes before getting cleaned up, but that's only if I'm home alone and I never wait too long- maybe 30 minutes max.

Reactions: SuperDuperMan85
Mr1758 said:
If you want a sure thing for messing your diaper, then eat a hand full of zero sugar gummy bears, give it and hour or so, and you will be glad you choose to wear your diaper.
I've heard this before so I wonder what is in gummy bears that seems to act like a laxative.

It's the high fiber and sugar alcohol that does it,

I’ll sit in it until there’s either people near me, or until I start to smell it. Can’t have the smell fill my room, would never go away.

I am sitting here this morning with a very wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper and a hot cup of coffee. I went potty in my diapee while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone. The warm squishy poopy in my diaper caressing my bottom is exhilarating. I'll get my morning exercise while messy, and then change into a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for work. I'll wet at work, but no poopy diapers around my coworkers.

I only pooped my diaper i guess 2 or 3 times. Its such an incredible feeling when sitting in a stinky pampers size 8 diaper and feeling like a little toddler who had an accident. Unfortunatly for me it is not worth the effort of cleaning that whole thing, so i keep it rare and mainly just go pee pee in my nappy

I post so often about messing my diapers that I am sure it gets old and repetitive for which I apologize. There are few variations for me in the morning when I go potty in my wet diaper, but for me each poopy diaper is as unique as a snowflake, and as enjoyable as my last poopy diapee. This morning is no different in my wet, warm, squishy Tykables Animooz diaper, soooo nice and cathartic, but my experience and pleasure loses its saliency in translation, All I can say is ahhhh, and sorry for all the redundancy. 😌🫠

I would say it’s probably choice2 and 3 . I have an overactive bladder so I wear a diaper all the time along with some urge incontinence. In the morning I have trouble holding in especially when I’m urinating. So I make a big first morning turd in my diaper. It does feel good while I’m making and it’s pushing out against the back of my diaper filling it up pretty good. It seems to always be big and well formed without being messy my turd in the morning. So keep the diaper on for a while cause I usually make turtles second time in my diaper in the morning. After my second time I’m going I will wait maybe 20 minutes if I’m home and then just clean up and change into a fresh diaper.

My girlfriend knows that all in addition to urinating in my diaper i’ll make turd in it. Sometimes she says something but is used to me making in my diaper if she’s at my place where I am at her place. Sometimes after I’ve made a second time she says. Aren’t you gonna go change your diaper Peter. I said yes I’ll do it in a little bit just a few minutes. But aside from that she doesn’t comment too much. When we’re coming back from a Summer concert or New York City in the evening I’ll often make turd in my diaper again. Even if it’s a little while coming back on the train or back in the car I don’t mind making in my diaper because it’s hard to hold in in the evening and it’s just too uncomfortable not to just make in my diaper

I just did a big poop in my diaper sitting in it is nice

I went potty in my Attends Premier wet morning diaper 20 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and checking emails on my phone. Messing my morning diaper comes so naturally that most of the time all I need to do is relax without even pushing. I also have on pink Trifecta PUL pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Now that I am sitting down, the warm, squishy poopy in my diapee is sooo comforting. Over the course of the next two weeks work will be very hectic but my diapers will give me some solace. I won't change for several hours. after my morning exercise, by that time I believe the correct term is that my diaper will be ripe.

I just did a big poo poo actualy in my diaper too. Just relax, watching movie, like a teenager :giggle:

Back