Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
12srepaid said:
While I have no interest in pooping in a diaper for fun, I sometimes wish I was wearing a diaper or pull-up whenever I have those IBS type moments.
If it gets to bad it is worth giving up underwear. Just a pull-up is not very noticable and can be put inside of underwear or even another pull up. Have a bad IBS leak tear out off and move on.

Stay strong. We play the cards we are dealt. But we have to play the game. Mine started out as IBS as well.

Reactions: DroopyDrawers
At home I'll change when I change or when mama tells me I stink and tells me to get changed but at work I try to change asap but shit happens

I like pooping in the moment but I usually get clean up after.

Reactions: Dune1001
Neither of those

It's more like

Omg sooooo good, I'm gonna sit in it and do naughty stuff 😋

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart, BonsaiBoy, JazzBaby and 1 other person
fleckothefennec said:
Neither of those

It's more like

Not often but on occasion I take this approach to a mess

Reactions: JazzBaby and fleckothefennec
I picked the second option because usually that how I feel about it and like to stay in it as long as possible and enjoy it, but there are times when I do it and I don't stay in it as long as I like and change fast because I know my time is limited.

Reactions: BonsaiBoy, Hemix and mistykitty
JazzBaby said:
I picked the second option because usually that how I feel about it and like to stay in it as long as possible and enjoy it, but there are times when I do it and I don't stay in it as long as I like and change fast because I know my time is limited.
Very similar to what I do

I had three psychphysiological reactions when I messed my wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper about 30 minutes ago. 1. AHHH, when I just relaxed and felt my diaper getting warmer and messier as I went poopy, 2. AHHH, when I finished and walked into the kitchen feeling the warm messy load in my already wet diaper. 3, AHHH, when I sat down and payed two bills feeling my poopy squish sooo delightfully inside my diapee, and now continue to relax as I feel the warm, squishy poopy remaining nicely contained in my diaper while I also enjoy a hot cup of coffee. I won't change for several hours as I continue to savor the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations of my poopy diaper in the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up. I am actually going to get my morning exercise in my messy diaper, it's 29 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I am going to go out for a jog and have more AHHHS as I feel the poopy in my diaper with each stride. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up and changing my soiled diaper. I can't say that changing myself will result in yet another AHHH moment, just a perfunctory responsibility after I poop my diaper. If my wife changed me that would definitely be an AHHHHHHHHHHHH EXPERIENCE but one of our boundaries is that messing my diaper is done in solitude. Wetting is different, I wet my diaper all the time when I am with my wife and others. In fact, they never know I am wetting even though feeling my diaper get warm and the SAP expanding is an AHHH moment. Here is my AHHH emoji. 😌

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, James1234, BonsaiBoy and 1 other person
Frungie said:
I had three psychphysiological reactions when I messed my wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper about 30 minutes ago. 1. AHHH, when I just relaxed and felt my diaper getting warmer and messier as I went poopy, 2. AHHH, when I finished and walked into the kitchen feeling the warm messy load in my already wet diaper. 3, AHHH, when I sat down and payed two bills feeling my poopy squish sooo delightfully inside my diapee, and now continue to relax as I feel the warm, squishy poopy remaining nicely contained in my diaper while I also enjoy a hot cup of coffee. I won't change for several hours as I continue to savor the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations of my poopy diaper in the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up. I am actually going to get my morning exercise in my messy diaper, it's 29 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I am going to go out for a jog and have more AHHHS as I feel the poopy in my diaper with each stride. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up and changing my soiled diaper. I can't say that changing myself will result in yet another AHHH moment, just a perfunctory responsibility after I poop my diaper. If my wife changed me that would definitely be an AHHHHHHHHHHHH EXPERIENCE but one of our boundaries is that messing my diaper is done in solitude. Wetting is different, I wet my diaper all the time when I am with my wife and others. In fact, they never know I am wetting even though feeling my diaper get warm and the SAP expanding is an AHHH moment. Here is my AHHH emoji. 😌
Update: I am back from my jog. I believe the technical term for my diaper at the moment is "ripe."

Reactions: Rezzu and BonsaiBoy
Frungie said:
Thanks, I am just learning to relax. On the walk from the train station, I felt the urge to poop. Conventionally, as usual, I resisted. But then, I felt the urge getting slightly stronger. Without stopping, I strained my bowel muscles until my orifice opened enough to let the little first turd look out into my dry nappies. That was exciting. Sorry, I must confess, but I got a hardon, by that little warm "thing"between my buttocks. I decided to stride slowly and force everything out. Now, I have changed into a nice pantyhose, panties, a short skirt and I feel great. I will let it rest there. Today I will be alone at home and I think I shall remain shitted until the smells start growing. It was an AHHHH - MOMENT and I have the feeling that it will be more occasions with me pooping my nappies. Tonight I shall drink a lot and pee my bed as well. Then on Monday everything is back to usual work and straight behaviours. I will look forward to my solitude pooping weekend.

Reactions: James1234
musicbaby said:
If my diaper is not full and wet by the time I poop my diaper, then I wait until my diaper is completely full even if it's poopy. I can't afford to waste a diaper for only 3 wettings or if I have a clean diaper on and then just poop in it I have to wait until it's completely full. That usually means my diaper has to be to the point of leaking. Diapers are expensive and for me since I'm in a diaper 24/7 (even when I'm at work), I am still wearing a wet diaper. I won't poop my diaper at work and it always never happens. But if I'm out and about like shopping, and I have to poop ill just stop what I'm doing in a store and mess my diaper in public. But at the Sametime I'm not squatting to poop my diaper in public. To me I don't let people get to me if I'm in public messing my diaper. In a way for me it makes me really feel like I'm a baby in a store with a wet poopy diaper. But like I said for me all of my diapers must be very full before I change into a new one. I wear Tena XL super absorbency tabbed diapers with 2 of the Sposie booster pads in it. I can get by wearing my diaper from anywhere from 13 to 26 hours. But I also wear a latex rubber diaper cover (incontrol is the diaper cover) over my diaper and it prevents leaks and it is very form fitting. Usually when I wake up to get ready for work is usually when I change into a new diaper and that is always when I have my daily poop. I work in a elementary school as a Paraeducator and wearing a poopy diaper or pooping in my diaper is a hard thing to do. So I'm lucky. If I don't poop my diaper in the morning, then I usually hold it until I'm walking home or just outside the school to poop my diaper. Even then it's still not full and wet so then I still have another 12 hours of wearing it. My wife doesn't mind and if it really gets to smelly which it never does (because I also use a very high scented baby powder body oil in my diaper to control odors.) When it comes to cleaning myself, I go into the tub and take my diaper off and use my diaper to wipe off some of the mess and throw the fully wet and messy diaper away. Then I shower off. As far as the poop going down the drain, it doesn't, because I have a tub wire net that catches the small particles and then I knock it into the toilet and flush it. There is also a comfort to me when I can wear a poopy wet diaper for a long period of time. For me it's soothing and comfortable and makes all stress go away from the day. So I can be messy and wet for a very long time.

People who intentionally poop their diaper in public are my idols :)

Reactions: BonsaiBoy
NappyNicky said:
I’m a 25 year old girl and I just started wearing diapers about two years ago, and not until recently did I finally decide to make a mess in my diaper, and I LOVED it. Feeling the warmth in my butt crack and feeling the weight in between my legs makes me go crazy. I love seeing a bulge form, then just sitting in it and feel it squish. I’ve never been brave enough to mess my diaper in public, let alone wear one out the house, but hopefully one day. I love messing my diaper, but I won’t sit in it longer than 20-30 minutes for hygiene reasons. Although I clean it myself I do wish I had a mommy or daddy to clean it up.
I feel the same that's what makes the experience so great. I haven't yet gone out in public but if the right opportunity presents itself I may.

SofiaInPampers said:
Well, I just can’t do it.😊
I know how you feel, but the diapers aren't cheap and the whole point is to make a mess. Getting your moneys worth.

DiaperVapor said:
Well I just did it, I thought it was a fart, but nope!

Not as bad as I thought it would be IMO, but still a bit weird.
Just a natural progression, enjoy it!

Saltedcaramel64 said:
I was not that crazy about messing for a long time. Id do it rarely in the past. The clean up is always what turned me off.
I retired from my job about 4 years now and when I did my wife had a long talk with me about wearing 24/7. She felt that Id have the opportunity to do it now and that it would help me emotionally. I agreed to do it her way and Im glad I did. I do feel a lot more happy and safe and confident since I did.
After about 1 year of 24/7 I still used the potty for #2. My wife is the person who suggested I start doing my morning poops in my diapers too. I was pretty embarrassed but I wanted to go along. Now every single morning I mess my diaper in bed before I get up and Mommy changes it for me. We shower together, clean each other and then its time for my daytime diaper.
Its something she doesnt mind at all and I really enjoy it now. Its great not having to clean up and I get to feel like a toddler still in diapers.
Awesome together, enjoy!

Kenopsia said:
I could write stories about messing, lol... I love doing it. It's an amazing, erotic, intimate feeling. I usually prefer undies to diapers (I'm finding I don't usually care for diapers much lol), though I do like the security a diaper can add to the experience. I suppose some more experimentation is necessary.
There are times that doing it in undies is a great experience.

SuperMaidRavi said:
I am 3rd option; I don't rush to change, but at the same time don't want to spend too much time in messy dip, mainly because I worry too much about rashes >.<
That is very true.

A normal morning for me, although normal, the pleasure never diminishes for me when I mess my diaper. Each poopy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. I wet my Cushies Ultra diaper during the night and messed 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and checking emails. Now I am enjoying hot coffee with a warm, messy, squishy diaper. I won't change right away and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diapee. I'll clean up and put on a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for work where I'll wet throughout the day without anyone knowing that I have a wet diaper. For now I'll enjoy the warm unique potty in my diaper.

babydl said:
Awesome together, enjoy!
that is a great story. I read it like you had the desire over a long long period. so you used your diapers at home only. the question is: when did you and your wife first talk about it. I have managed myself to achieve an agreement with my wife to wear diapers. Actually, today in the office I have diapers and feel very free in my mind. She has not seen me pooping in them though. And I do not think she will support it. You are a lucky man. poop more! I had a weekend alone and managed to overcome any hesitation on my part and in the evening I could display a healthy heaped rear

Attachments

• March09 evening fillling.png
    March09 evening fillling.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 25
fleckothefennec said:
Neither of those

It's more like

Same here. If I poop, I usually gotta paw off in the diaper as well and be naughty at times. Telling myself, "only little babies poop their diapers and big boys get spanked for pooping" and stuff like that.

Back