Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
I am surprised by the mixed reactions here. I was curious about the anal snake, since I didn't even knew such a thing existed.
Pooping in a diaper the natural way is what I prefer also, but that just happens only once in a while because I don't always have the opportunity to wear a diaper.
So, when I get to wear a diaper, and there is no urge for pooping, I am happy to have a safe way to simulate the feeling.
This kind of toy seems to be one of the safer options, I guess.

Last edited:
If I want to have a big poo and hang around in it a while, or simulate a big poo with a snicker bar and marshmallows, I'll put on a big diaper and let it all go. I also have recently learned that I like to poop my pants. I like to see the bulge develop by watching myself in the mirror, or go for a walk around the block and put poo in there while I'm out.

Sunday’s are poop days for me. Messier the better. I will sometimes insert a bar of chocolate so I get an uncontrolled mess that can happen anytime without warning.

Reactions: HomeAlone
RearzLover97 said:
I like to use to my maximum capacity. I wear one all day. Wetting all day and too top it off at the end of the day I mess in it. Unless I end peeing too much and then leaking then I change but I almost never leak. I also like to get the most out my diapers. ❤️
I wear my diaper as long as possible, not holding the least amount of pee or poop (and certainly not to the end of the day). Before meals, when I have a poopy diaper, I'll change because others find it difficult to eat when smelling poop.

Last edited:
autinico said:
I rarely poop the diaper but when I do I clean it as fast as possible. Don't want to get a UTI.
I poop as much as and as often as I can in my diaper, wearing it at least until mealtime. I'm unlikely to get a UTI or another problem because I drink much water preventing bacteria from accumulating and causing problems in the body. The water flushes the bacteria out. I'm so happy wearing poopy diapers.

I tend to have erections, really partial erections, which seem to begin when I am pooping in my diapers. After I finish with my poop, I like to sit in my diapers and feel my poop squish around my bottom and up the front while I rub the front of my diapers. Then I can just enjoy my messy diaper for a few hours until I am changed.

Reactions: chamberpot and HomeAlone
Lyric said:
I tend to have erections, really partial erections, which seem to begin when I am pooping in my diapers. After I finish with my poop, I like to sit in my diapers and feel my poop squish around my bottom and up the front while I rub the front of my diapers. Then I can just enjoy my messy diaper for a few hours until I am changed.
Same about the arousal when pooping. For me, even thinking about getting to poop will do it. And I like to sit and squish, too. And for as long as possible based on who's home or not. This goes for pooping in a diaper or in my underpants, and depends on how soft or firm the poo is. Squishy but not runny is the top best.

Reactions: JazzBaby, KoalaGirly and chamberpot
SeniorMan said:
I poop as much as and as often as I can in my diaper, wearing it at least until mealtime. I'm unlikely to get a UTI or another problem because I drink much water preventing bacteria from accumulating and causing problems in the body. The water flushes the bacteria out. I'm so happy wearing poopy diapers.
Yeah but when the Urethra is very short its not that easy.

autinico said:
When the Urethra is very short its not that easy.
In females, the urethra is short, only 3 to 4 cm long. In males, the urethra is much longer, about 20 cm. So, being a man, it's my pleasure wearing poopy diapers.

I love pooping in my diaper and then wearing it until my diaper is completely wet and full. I don't like wasting a diaper for one poop or one pee. I use my diaper until it full and almost leaking, before I change it. If I have to go shopping and my diaper is already poopy, then I still wear it. I also love the messy feeling in my diaper it's comforting for me.

Reactions: incontinente, Rezzu, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
nou2019 said:
UTIs Yes I’m a male, but had a few which I have very strong suspicions came from nappies.
Recurring UTIs are rare in healthy men. Most men will never have a UTI. Wearing diapers isn't a risk factor for a UTI. Check if you have an enlarged prostate gland, kidney stones, diabetes, a bladder catheter insertion, or any health condition that affects your immune system.

Reactions: Babydoc and nou2019
Depends, NEVER in public, sometimes in private

SeniorMan said:
Recurring UTIs are rare in healthy men. Most men will never have a UTI. Wearing diapers isn't a risk factor for a UTI. Check if you have an enlarged prostate gland, kidney stones, diabetes, a bladder catheter insertion, or any health condition that affects your immune system.
Been for a few hospital appts, they never found anything. Happened twice in a few years tho so likely a coincidence

Although not a physician, I agree that UTI's are more prevalent in women because of the shorter urethra. I have had several UTI's that I am sure were correlated to my messy diaper. In fact a culture verified E. coli as the bacteria. Although never discussed with the treating physicians, I am sure they knew that this had something to do with contact with stool. In one UTI I actually developed sepsis and was very ill resulting in a hospitalization for three days. The mortality rate for septic shock is about 40%. Right now I am sitting here in my morning wet and messy diaper, but if my mess ever spreads to the front of my diaper I change and clean myself thoroughly right away. In order to enjoy my poopy diaper it has to remain where it should, in the back and bottom of my diaper. I don't want a eulogy that says I died from complications of a messy diaper! So the lesson here is to be careful when messing your diaper, whether male or female.

Reactions: Babydoc
Well I just did it, I thought it was a fart, but nope!

Not as bad as I thought it would be IMO, but still a bit weird.

Reactions: babydl
DiaperedRider said:
#4. That poop felt good coming out of my anus and feels even better as a load in my diaper or underwear.
I love doing it in tighty whiteys
And diapers too

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, PurplePup89, Diaper44 and 2 others
WhiteYfronts said:
I love doing it in tighty whiteys
And diapers too
Me too. Big load, big lump, big squish.

Reactions: chamberpot
I picked the option about waiting to clean up. I would add a part about it feeling very pleasurable and then waiting to clean up.

When the situation is voluntary I find it to be the best, most relieving feeling possible, when it isn't it the most embarrassing feeling ever. Overall Iove it, especially when well hydrated.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I love releasing it. I feel disgusted immediately after word. I dont like sitting in it. Hate the clean up. Honestly not into it.

Reactions: babydl and Diapercutie
Back