Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 21.0%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 258 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 257 39.4%

• Total voters
SofiaInPampers said:
Well, I just can’t do it.😊
There may come a time. I thought the same thing you’re thinking up until a little over 5 years ago and then my body decided we’d try something different. Hopefully you’ll be one of the many that aren’t afflicted with fecal IC, but it is a possibility in the future. If it does come your way you’ll figure out a way to deal with it just as those of us that experience it have.👍

Last edited:
I wear diapers irregularly ( I live with someone who doesn’t accept this lifestyle) but for me personally pooping my diaper when I can is one of the best feelings in the world to be honest I try to stay in it for one to two hours after doing it!

Reactions: KoalaGirly, Diapercutie and Fleetwoodmac32192
NappyNicky said:
I’m a 25 year old girl and I just started wearing diapers about two years ago, and not until recently did I finally decide to make a mess in my diaper, and I LOVED it. Feeling the warmth in my butt crack and feeling the weight in between my legs makes me go crazy. I love seeing a bulge form, then just sitting in it and feel it squish. I’ve never been brave enough to mess my diaper in public, let alone wear one out the house, but hopefully one day. I love messing my diaper, but I won’t sit in it longer than 20-30 minutes for hygiene reasons. Although I clean it myself I do wish I had a mommy or daddy to clean it up.
A lot of us wish for a mommy or daddy but finding one is probably hard. Anyway I’m a 30 year old man who has also just started wearing and messing diapers I love the sensation but I would never have the courage to do this in public if you do find the courage more power to you!

Reactions: Diapercutie and NappyNicky
poop happens and I can't always say when. IBS runs the timer when I can I like to change and shower with in a half an hour so there is no diaper rash but isn't always possible to change that fast. but it always feels good to be able to go and not have to fight the cramps and I like the full smooch of a well pooped diaper

Reactions: Diapercutie
Newbaby110521 said:
A lot of us wish for a mommy or daddy but finding one is probably hard. Anyway I’m a 30 year old man who has also just started wearing and messing diapers I love the sensation but I would never have the courage to do this in public if you do find the courage more power to you!
why is it daddies have trouble finding their littles and you hear all the time that guys can't find their daddy

I hate do to pooping in my diaper, but sometimes i whished that i was wearing a diaper when i am barely able to make IT back Home. Remember when i was a student, i had been out partying with my studentsmate before the summer ending. I was planning to go Home. Summers in Norway have bright summer nights, but my stomache was really hurting so i got the first free taxi. I thought the taxi driver was very slow when i should buy for the drive. In the elevator and i was sitting on the floor. When i finally got into my room at the student Home i was living i run into the bathroom and i was barely able to take my underwear down before i starting pooping. I was into the bathroom with my outerwear and i started to get undressed.

Reactions: Zeke, Lyric, Diapercutie and 1 other person
Evahasgone2 said:
I think you would have to change your list of choices for me my friend.
1 - GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up
2 - Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.
3 - That poop felt awesome coming out of my anus !! (THIS IS MY CHOICE) !!!
And then proceed to enjoy it, go home and have my wife spank my poopy bottom and then have dirty awesome sex... Then have fun in the shower cleaning each other off. You gotta remember there are many of those still too afraid to speak the truth. I dont sugar coat it or hide.. I tell you enjoy a good poop have fun with it. Dont be vanilla and say ewww to clean up. Well when I was a kid I loved getting messy playing in mud or jumping in puddles, I just think of cleanup as playing in the mud and enjoying fond memories when I was a kid.
Wow You and your wife really like a messy diaper

Reactions: Shuntorie
Eva, I personally, could not Agree More!!..I love feeling the build up of my "poop and pee", the anticipation of "Knowing" that I will be "Filling" my Diapers..with the help of an enema or just naturally, (Cloth with plastic pants or disposables or both), Which is what they're for by the way.. and be able to finally just "Let Go" in them..Then "Fully" and "Entirely" enjoy this wonderful and intimately intoxicating environment with my wife or a like minded partner(of her approval) or just by "myself"..for hours and hours..edging..until, finally we(or I) just "Blissfully" lose control...I don"t know why " I " am or "We are" this way..but after All these years of being "this way", I have come to accept myself as I am (we are) and in some sense consider it as a gift I was given for many other things suffered maybe..it harms No one..I certainly don't judge those that enjoy inflicting pain upon each other or how they got that way.."Full On" Abdl-ism (without inflicting pain), to me, seems like an act of Love, compassion, nurturing and teasing Sweetness..Anyway..I quite fully enjoy your frankness about being free for "us all" to enjoy and chat about this .. and if I'm not mistaken this is the fully proper medium and venue..Thank You..peace..:)

Reactions: Bountiero, pluggedup, Diapercutie and 1 other person
So…this might be of interest to some people…we found out by accident (oops…I didn’t even see that pun). So I wear cloth nappies, and so pooping in them can be a problem, when it comes to clean up, even if I use a liner. But Mommy has this really, really long silicone or rubber (sorry, I don’t know which…but it is very soft) snake thingy. The idea is for extreme penetration. Mommy can get it past the ‘sigmoid curve’ - the right angle turn that your colon makes inside. But I can’t. But what we found was this; I was very clean (thank you Mrs Enemas) and then Mommy pushed the snake inside me, not into my colon, but filling my bottom…obviously with loads and loads of lube, as that hole doesn’t produce any natural lube like the others…. Once she got it all in, she put me in a fresh nappy and then I could feel it slowly slipping out of me into the nappy, just like if I was pooping, with no real control over the pooping! Instant trigger to babyhood!! My nappy felt warm and full as the snake slipped inch by inch into it, but if I sat down firmly on a hard surface I could pause it for a bit. Big benefit…no mess!! another messy experiment (don’t waste your cloth on this one. Be prepared for long messing!! Mommy gave me an oil enema, and you leak and leak for hours, with no control at all!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56440, Deleted member 41047, teezydeez and 1 other person
Evahasgone2 said:
I think you would have to change your list of choices for me my friend.
1 - GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up
2 - Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.
3 - That poop felt awesome coming out of my anus !! (THIS IS MY CHOICE) !!!
And then proceed to enjoy it, go home and have my wife spank my poopy bottom and then have dirty awesome sex... Then have fun in the shower cleaning each other off. You gotta remember there are many of those still too afraid to speak the truth. I dont sugar coat it or hide.. I tell you enjoy a good poop have fun with it. Dont be vanilla and say ewww to clean up. Well when I was a kid I loved getting messy playing in mud or jumping in puddles, I just think of cleanup as playing in the mud and enjoying fond memories when I was a kid.
Nah...I prefer to just wee multiply times... Than to poop in my diapers.🙂

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Pooping my diaper is one of the most enjoyable activities for me. I love the initial release as my diaper fills up followed by the warm squishy or lumpy feeling in my diaper. Pooping in and of itself is pleasurable: a cathartic release of pressure, stimulation of the anal mucosa, the innervation of the vagal nerve, and then adding diapers to the physiology of pooping takes this to a whole other-quantum physical and emotional experience that is exciting and comforting at the same time. Hardly a morning goes by that I don't mess my wet night/morning diaper shortly after I get up. In fact I am currently very wet and messy as I respond to this theme yet again. Sometimes during the day when adult responsibilities and social convention dictates a clean diaper (although I wet during the day), having to poop in the toilet is a wasted and missed opportunity to enjoy a messy full diaper.

Reactions: JazzBaby, KoalaGirly, Rainbow and 3 others
I rarely poop the diaper but when I do I clean it as fast as possible. DOn't watn to get a UTI

Frungie said:
Pooping my diaper is one of the most enjoyable activities for me. I love the initial release as my diaper fills up followed by the warm squishy or lumpy feeling in my diaper. Pooping in and of itself is pleasurable: a cathartic release of pressure, stimulation of the anal mucosa, the innervation of the vagal nerve, and then adding diapers to the physiology of pooping takes this to a whole other-quantum physical and emotional experience that is exciting and comforting at the same time. Hardly a morning goes by that I don't mess my wet night/morning diaper shortly after I get up. In fact I am currently very wet and messy as I respond to this theme yet again. Sometimes during the day when adult responsibilities and social convention dictates a clean diaper (although I wet during the day), having to poop in the toilet is a wasted and missed opportunity to enjoy a messy full diaper.
Beautiful write up here as I can relate with everything right here..... No better feeling ngl

Reactions: KoalaGirly, GoodnitesXL21 and pluggedup
If I gotta go, and I have sometime and alone. Then I’ll just go. That’s the point of a diaper isn’t it? Convenance? I get how it’s not for everyone though. I probably won’t stay in a messy diaper for longer than 30 minutes, and if a shower isn’t near by I’m pretty hesitant at that point.

Reactions: Shuntorie
BabyLink9 said:
If I gotta go, and I have sometime and alone. Then I’ll just go. That’s the point of a diaper isn’t it? Convenance? I get how it’s not for everyone though. I probably won’t stay in a messy diaper for longer than 30 minutes, and if a shower isn’t near by I’m pretty hesitant at that point.
Yeah good point that that its the whole point

Sometime you just don't have a choice and since I wear diapers all the time, I just let go and enjoy myself for a few hours in my messy diapers and rubber pants. Why wear diapers if you can't wet and mess in them and have a little fun.

I mostly wet. Once in a while I try pooping in a diaper but I don't like the clean up after. It is especially not fun when constipated(tmi).

Reactions: Diapercutie
babyann said:
So…this might be of interest to some people…we found out by accident (oops…I didn’t even see that pun). So I wear cloth nappies, and so pooping in them can be a problem, when it comes to clean up, even if I use a liner. But Mommy has this really, really long silicone or rubber (sorry, I don’t know which…but it is very soft) snake thingy. The idea is for extreme penetration. Mommy can get it past the ‘sigmoid curve’ - the right angle turn that your colon makes inside. But I can’t. But what we found was this; I was very clean (thank you Mrs Enemas) and then Mommy pushed the snake inside me, not into my colon, but filling my bottom…obviously with loads and loads of lube, as that hole doesn’t produce any natural lube like the others…. Once she got it all in, she put me in a fresh nappy and then I could feel it slowly slipping out of me into the nappy, just like if I was pooping, with no real control over the pooping! Instant trigger to babyhood!! My nappy felt warm and full as the snake slipped inch by inch into it, but if I sat down firmly on a hard surface I could pause it for a bit. Big benefit…no mess!! another messy experiment (don’t waste your cloth on this one. Be prepared for long messing!! Mommy gave me an oil enema, and you leak and leak for hours, with no control at all!
Hhmm...Kinda soundz fun!.thanx Ann...:)

Sounds interesting but be very careful not to perforate the colon with this "extreme penetration." I would advise against this: the risk outweighs the benefits IMHO. Also, I much prefer the natural-real deal in my diaper, not some foreign object.

Back