Please only use adult pacifiers

RearzJacob said:
This is why we designed our Fixx pacifier, as it was designed with the adult mouth in mind. Making things bigger so you are not using force to hold the pacifier in your mouth reduces the strain on your teeth and jaw during use.

If you have not already seen them, I will attach some images. You can order them from our official pacifier website or Rearz - https://pacifieraddict.com/fixx/
I love this paci! I've purchased a fair amount of pacis over the years to test them out. Everything from the classic Nuk 5, LFG Gens 1-3, a custom Nuk 7, the Baby Your Doll paci, and more. The Fixx is my favorite hands down and I just love the feel of it in my mouth. The fact that I can trigger my 'suckle' reflex without much though is amazing! I can't recommend it enough. Plus, they really aren't too expensive for all of the amazing things that come with them.

lokisvixen said:
I so want to tell every new little I meet only use adult sized pacis they will save your teeth this is coming from someone who has spent thousands and countless painful years in orthodontics because of pacifier use
I use an adult-sized pacifier. I bought it from an adult baby outlet via Amazon. Bit expensive but the large teat size is perfect.

I absolutely love my Fixx size 10. I have it in everytime I'm alone in my truck. I have it in now waiting in the coffee line.

I'll take this opportunity to mention that the jumbo MAM shields made by @dion413 also work great with the Pacifier Addict size 8 nipples. In fact, that's my favorite combo right now:

1708112157797.png

• Love
Reactions: dion413
Back