Pittsburgh Babs and Diaper Lovers?

I haven't posted on adisc in atleast 2 years but: I saw your other post, and yeah I'm in Pittsburgh, (In North Hills too Lol) Though I'm about to move up closer to Cranberry very soon. Feel free to DM me though, maybe we already know each other haha.

PaddedBrony said:
Just curious to see if anyone is from the Pittsburgh area. I’m trying to branch out a bit more and maybe make some ABDL friends locally 🙂
I'm not in the Pittsburgh area, but just wanted to say: This sort of thing is what FetLife is good for. There's a group on FetLife called "Pittsburgh Age Players Anonymous," for example, that has almost 1000 members and organizes meetups in the area.

Cottontail said:
I'm not in the Pittsburgh area, but just wanted to say: This sort of thing is what FetLife is good for. There's a group on FetLife called "Pittsburgh Age Players Anonymous," for example, that has almost 1000 members and organizes meetups in the area.
I’m familiar with the group, but I do appreciate the tip.

Reactions: Cottontail
I tried some of those fetlife groups a while back and almost all of their activities are in the south side, which is great for people in the south side, but its a pain to get to if you're north of the river haha. Very few things are north of the river afaik

I'm about 45 minutes from the city. I have no transportation. and I'm too shy to meet people I haven't formed a friendship with beforehand. So far, I have only ever met one person I knew from online. I am very socially anxious. 😰 Actually... I haven't even been to Pittsburgh for a few years now

• Sad
Reactions: Cottontail
ShippoFox said:
I'm about 45 minutes from the city. I have no transportation. and I'm too shy to meet people I haven't formed a friendship with beforehand. So far, I have only ever met one person I knew from online. I am very socially anxious. 😰 Actually... I haven't even been to Pittsburgh for a few years now
I'm the same way, 45 minutes in what direction if you don't mind me asking? I know I'm probably not the ideal person to get to know but hey I'm at a point in my life now where I want to start meeting people around town haha.

45ish minutes south of the city

Always south! Haha. Very few (Abdl) people live north of the city :_: Lol

I'm just to the north in mercer county. Dm me if you want.

PaddedBrony said:
Just curious to see if anyone is from the Pittsburgh area. I’m trying to branch out a bit more and maybe make some ABDL friends locally 🙂
west mifflin.

Reactions: Fluffybottoms
PaddedBrony said:
west mifflin.

Lifelong yinzer here. Grew up and still live not too far from the city... I don't want to get into my specific location publicly so I'll just leave this meme224519983_6028834027190525_5161445666918610185_n.jpg

Reactions: Fluffybottoms
I'm an 1h 30min north of Pittsburgh. I've done quite a bit of work down that way.

Omnii said:
Warrendale area. Like 20 mins north of the city.
Awesome I wired the Indian motorcycle shop out by jergels and yes I was padded when I did it lol

Not really into meetups, but another Yinzer here. Also a member of the aforementioned FetLife group that also has a discord, both of which are still active and planning/having meetups as of posting.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky
Just kicking new life into this thread. I moved up to Beaver County in December, but still looking for ABDL buds to hang with.

Just kicking new life into this thread. I moved up to Beaver County in December, but still looking for ABDL buds to hang with.

Reactions: lildsnk
I'm less than an hour south from the city.... but... I don't drive and I'm very shy.

I also moved up to Beaver as well, we should really start a Beaver County ABDL club lol.

Like PaddedBrony, I also moved up to Beaver County, last October, the abdl community up here to my knowledge is pretty small, if you're up here give us a shout! It'd be super cool to find out more abdls are up here!

Back