The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Just curious to see if anyone is from the Pittsburgh area. I’m trying to branch out a bit more and maybe make some ABDL friends locally 🙂

Reactions: lildsnk
Yup, I am :)

Reactions: lildsnk and dearmaria94
Omnii said:
Yup, I am :)
Just out of curiosity, what part of town are you from? I’m from the North Hills myself.

There is a relatively large Pittsburgh FetLife littles group that has meetups on a regular basis ( pre-pandemic ) .
Pittsburgh Age Players Anonymous (P.A.P.A)
[Dead?] Pittsburgh Little Scouts Troop 412

Last edited:
PaddedBrony said:
Just out of curiosity, what part of town are you from? I’m from the North Hills myself.
Warrendale area. Like 20 mins north of the city.

KitsuneFox said:
There is a relatively large Pittsburgh FetLife littles group that has meetups on a regular basis ( pre-pandemic ) .
Pittsburgh Age Players Anonymous (P.A.P.A)
[Dead?] Pittsburgh Little Scouts Troop 412
Hmm, I might have to jump back on FetLife then. Thanks for the tip!
Omnii said:
Warrendale area. Like 20 mins north of the city.
Okay, you’re not far at all then. I’m in the Ross area.

PaddedBrony said:
Hmm, I might have to jump back on FetLife then. Thanks for the tip!

Okay, you’re not far at all then. I’m in the Ross area.
Nice! Yeah if you want to get together for something with us or a group let me know.

In the wexford area. If you want to meet up or in a group let me know :)

Omnii said:
Nice! Yeah if you want to get together for something with us or a group let me know.
I’m guessing you’re part of said group? Sorry, I’m not terribly familiar with FetLife.

PaddedBrony said:
I’m guessing you’re part of said group? Sorry, I’m not terribly familiar with FetLife.
Ahh I meant like us 2. If you had a group in mind even better. I'm also not entirely familiar with fetlife.

Sadly I'm like 6 hours away in York but nice to know there's still SOME PA abdls around in some way lol

Omnii said:
Ahh I meant like us 2. If you had a group in mind even better. I'm also not entirely familiar with fetlife.
It’d probably be just us two. To be honest, I don’t have any local friends in the community, hence why I made the post.
MakABDL said:
Sadly I'm like 6 hours away in York but nice to know there's still SOME PA abdls around in some way lol
Someone’s gotta wear those Keystone State diapers 😄

PaddedBrony said:
It’d probably be just us two. To be honest, I don’t have any local friends in the community, hence why I made the post.

Nah Northshore for Lyfe

PaddedBrony said:
Fair enough lol
Megamax has been the only thing to contain the Genesis level Flood so Yeah that's my standing on diapers lol

Reactions: dearmaria94
MakABDL said:
Megamax has been the only thing to contain the Genesis level Flood so Yeah that's my standing on diapers lol
Can’t say I’ve ever tried an actual MegaMax myself, but PeekABUs are pretty high up there too

PaddedBrony said:

Sure thing! Let me know how you may want to exchange info.

MakABDL said:
I lived in York not too long ago. Small world.

Omnii said:
I lived in York not too long ago. Small world.
Yeah really I was born here I'll prolly die here.

MakABDL said:
There is a FetLife littles group in Lancaster called “LLAMA” - I went to their Hershey Park meetup in 2019 and had lots of fun.
Currently not very active.

Last edited:
Back