Pittsburgh Babs and Diaper Lovers?

PaddedBrony said:
I just went to my first munch the other week. It was, different, to say the least.
Different how? good/bad?

Eh, I guess I’m just not used to that sort of thing. I wouldn’t say it was bad, just takes some getting used to.

Whats everyone been up to??

I live in mercer county , if anyone's ever within an hour of me I'd love to meet some people.

lildsnk said:
I live in mercer county , if anyone's ever within an hour of me I'd love to meet some people.
There are a few of us in mercer county.

I actually currently live down in southside, I am new to the scene but was always scared to get out there. I am definitely a DL so I am looking for people to talk to.

There's a new group that recently got setup. They're called P.A.G.E., for Pittsburgh Ageplayers Gatherings and Events. It's run by one of the leaders of the former P.A.P.A. organization who I know personally. He's very cool, and I know the organization will be very welcoming to DLs in the area. Check out their events page on Fetlife. There's a lot of opportunities.

PaddedBrony said:
Just curious to see if anyone is from the Pittsburgh area. I’m trying to branch out a bit more and maybe make some ABDL friends locally 🙂
I am

PaddedBrony said:
Just curious to see if anyone is from the Pittsburgh area. I’m trying to branch out a bit more and maybe make some ABDL friends locally 🙂
I’m from Pittsburgh

Im also from Pittsburgh

PaddedBrony said:
Just out of curiosity, what part of town are you from? I’m from the North Hills myself.

I’m On Poplar Street

Who Wants To Meet At Sheets

Westmoreland co here. Based on my creeping, most of you are within 1-2 hrs lol. Hello fellow ridge running abdls

Back