Pittsburgh Babs and Diaper Lovers?

I am not to far at all from there!

Omnii said:
I am not to far at all from there!
Where are you from?

Omnii said:
Warrendale
That’s not too far at all. I just moved to Hopewell back in December.

Omnii said:
Warrendale
Yooo you're pretty close to me lol, I'm in Baden/Economy lol

Damn yall pretty close. I live in butler myself but make way out to beaver, and cranberry a lot.

WallyDL said:
Damn yall pretty close. I live in butler myself but make way out to beaver, and cranberry a lot.
Franklin here. I go to butler quite often. I love going to get big shot bobs wings.

Diaperedsparky said:
Franklin here. I go to butler quite often. I love going to get big shot bobs wings.
Nice I'll have to try them sometime.

Reactions: Fluffybottoms
Best wings I've ever had

Hmm, Maybe we should make a Cranberry area (Since that seems to be the common denominator for all of us) ABDL club lol.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky
All ya'll are up north lol.

Butler/Beaver Area perhaps?

LilDavey said:
Monroeville, here, but looking to maybe move to Shadyside in January
Update: living off East Carson now. :)

Poking this back open 😊

PaddedBrony said:
Poking this back open 😊
Hellooooo. Still looking for fellow female diaper friends in the area so I'll respond back as well haha

I live in Shadyside. I’m more of a Little than an Adult Baby, but that depends somewhat on my mood and stress level.

I don’t think I’m quite ready to go to conventions (or anything similar), though, at this time.

Last edited:
AJFan2020 said:
I live in Shadyside. I’m more of a Little than an Adult Baby, but that depends somewhat on my mood and stress level.

I don’t think I’m quite ready to go to conventions (or anything similar), though, at this time.
Yeah I don’t do conventions or group meetups..I’m pretty private about it. I just feel like it would be nice to have an online friend in the area..especially if they were a female as well

Diaperedsparky said:
I'm near i79 and i80 intersection.

Fluffybottoms said:
I'm near i79 and i80 intersection.
Wow that is close only like 20 min from me. That's awesome to know that there are people close with same interest. Always felt like I was the only one in the area

dearmaria94 said:
Yeah I don’t do conventions or group meetups..I’m pretty private about it. I just feel like it would be nice to have an online friend in the area..especially if they were a female as well
I just went to my first munch the other week. It was, different, to say the least.

Reactions: dearmaria94
Back