Paw Patrol

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, I’ve recently gotten into Paw Patrol. I’ve known about it for years but never actually watched it. I think it is adorable and really makes me feel little. I just picked up a chase and Marshall stuffed animal and I love it.

I’m looking for more paw patrol products that are either custom made or made for adults and Abdls. I really want a paw patrol onesie and a sleeper. Also a pacifier. Maybe some undies or training pants as well. I just don’t know where to look. I’ve tried Etsy and eBay but not really finding much. I already have an old tykables puppers onesie but I want something that is actually paw patrol

Attachments

• IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7155.jpeg
    IMG_7155.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74558, Littleabp, BlueDude and 1 other person
I've recently gotten into Paw Patrol as well! Need to watch more tbh, just haven't had time.

Those are adorable though. 🧸 :love:

Akura said:
I've recently gotten into Paw Patrol as well! Need to watch more tbh, just haven't had time.

Those are adorable though. 🧸 :love:
Thank you! I really want to get some paw patrol clothing.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
ColinInDiapers said:
Hey everyone, I’ve recently gotten into Paw Patrol. I’ve known about it for years but never actually watched it. I think it is adorable and really makes me feel little. I just picked up a chase and Marshall stuffed animal and I love it.

I’m looking for more paw patrol products that are either custom made or made for adults and Abdls. I really want a paw patrol onesie and a sleeper. Also a pacifier. Maybe some undies or training pants as well. I just don’t know where to look. I’ve tried Etsy and eBay but not really finding much. I already have an old tykables puppers onesie but I want something that is actually paw patrol
I just got some Paw Patrol underwear from Aliexpress ❤️

michaelmc said:
I just got some Paw Patrol underwear from Aliexpress ❤️
I’m so jealous. I really want paw patrol undies

ColinInDiapers said:

i think that you can find Paw Patrol fabric , and just make custom order for making any abdl items (dk. where you live but i think that in us will not be a problem to find such fabric) , or a person who can make little/abdl clothes , hell i find things with Paw Patrol in adult size on etsy , i mean onesies etc. hell even adult sized Paw Patrol diapers ,if i remember correctly KinnkyDreamz has adult Paw Patrol diapers and are on etsy. , but you must look hard.

Last edited:
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
i think that you can find Paw Patrol fabric , and just make custom order for making any abdl items (dk. where you live but i think that in us will not be a problem to find such fabric) , or a person who can make little/abdl clothes , hell i find things with Paw Patrol in adult size on etsy , i mean onesies etc. hell even adult sized Paw Patrol diapers ,if i remember correctly KinnkyDreamz has adult Paw Patrol diapers and are on etsy. , but you must look hard.
Oh I’ve gotten paw patrol diapers. I just haven’t found any paw patrol onesies. I do live in the US. I’ve seen paw patrol fabric on Etsy I just don’t know where I would take that to actually get abdl clothing made. I don’t imagine I can walk into any shop and ask them to make an adult sized baby onsie with this fabric. I mean if I’m paying they probably would do it but I don’t want that embarrassment

But I absolutely LOVE paw patrol now. I have a couple paw patrol sippy cups plus my stuffed Marshall and chase. It’s absolutely adorable. I wish paw patrol was around when I was an actual toddler

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
ColinInDiapers said:
Oh I’ve gotten paw patrol diapers. I just haven’t found any paw patrol onesies. I do live in the US. I’ve seen paw patrol fabric on Etsy I just don’t know where I would take that to actually get abdl clothing made. I don’t imagine I can walk into any shop and ask them to make an adult sized baby onsie with this fabric. I mean if I’m paying they probably would do it but I don’t want that embarrassment

But I absolutely LOVE paw patrol now. I have a couple paw patrol sippy cups plus my stuffed Marshall and chase. It’s absolutely adorable. I wish paw patrol was around when I was an actual toddler
if you have courage, I think that a good "ordinary" tailor would be able to sew a onesie from such a material as you bring, I know what I'm talking about, I live in Poland and here there is not much choice as to sellers with things for abdl, so I use the services of a tailor, so I have a onesie and a Romper with Paw Patrol

https://www.etsy.com/pl/listing/111...allery-1-8&frs=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1 , what do you think about this ? ;)
ColinInDiapers said:

if you have courage, I think that a good "ordinary" tailor would be able to sew a onesie from such a material as you bring, I know what I'm talking about, I live in Poland and here there is not much choice as to sellers with things for abdl, so I use the services of a tailor, so I have a onesie and a Romper with Paw Patrol
I will maybe one day, find a tailor that can make some. I just wouldn’t know how to professionally ask a tailor to make an adult sized onesie. They may either refuse or question it. Unless I can make up some story or just be honest

Last edited:
ColinInDiapers said:
I will maybe one day, find a tailor that can make some. I just wouldn’t know how to professionally ask a tailor to make an adult sized onesie. They may either refuse or question it. Unless I can make up some story or just be honest
you can make a story that is for a friend with smilar body build of yours , who is disabled , and weary toddler 'like

Last edited:
you can make a story that is for a friend with smilar body build of yours , who is disabled , and weary toddler 'like
I might do that I just didn’t know if it would be better to be honest or just make up a story this way it doesn’t seem odd. Or I can just flat out say it’s for me.

ColinInDiapers said:
I might do that I just didn’t know if it would be better to be honest or just make up a story this way it doesn’t seem odd. Or I can just flat out say it’s for me.
well if you find na open minded tailor , then he don't make any problems , about why if he wants money , if not the you will go to exit i think that in us you will have big choice of tailors to chose , so is a good to try i think ;)

well if you find na open minded tailor , then he don't make any problems , about why if he wants money , if not the you will go to exit i think that in us you will have big choice of tailors to chose , so is a good to try i think ;)
I emailed a local tailor shop saying I had a family member with special needs. I hate to be THAT guy but I think it’s better than saying it’s a onesie for me because I’m an adult baby.

I sleep under PAW PATROL Blankies!

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and ColinInDiapers
Back