• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie hoping to make friends

HeavenSent

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Dipping my toes in publicly took a lot for me, but here I am and so far I am happy I did.

I am hoping to make new friends and explore a side of me that has long wanted to come out but was too afraid of judgement. I owe my new found confidence to an amazing guy that I appreciate and feel so special he shared this side of himself.

I am so verse when it come to my sexuality and what I like. On one hand I want to be submissive and little and coddled and changed. On the other I am a dominant Mommy who wants to care for a little/baby. Very interested in Mommy Daddy play as well. I hope this is place I can explore both sides.

Feel free to reach out ask me anything and know I am the least judgmental person ever.

😘🦋👶🏼

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, DiaperPaige, Bungle1 and 5 others
Hello and welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and HeavenSent
Hello! Thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet you. 🥰

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and HeavenSent
welcome to the forum ,, you came to the right place to find friends

• Love
Hi and welcome

• Love
HeavenSent said:
Dipping my toes in publicly took a lot for me, but here I am and so far I am happy I did.

I am hoping to make new friends and explore a side of me that has long wanted to come out but was too afraid of judgement. I owe my new found confidence to an amazing guy that I appreciate and feel so special he shared this side of himself.

I am so verse when it come to my sexuality and what I like. On one hand I want to be submissive and little and coddled and changed. On the other I am a dominant Mommy who wants to care for a little/baby. Very interested in Mommy Daddy play as well. I hope this is place I can explore both sides.

Feel free to reach out ask me anything and know I am the least judgmental person ever.

😘🦋👶🏼
welcome to the club

• Love
HeavenSent said:

😘🦋👶🏼
Welcome

• Love
Welcome, @HeavenSent! That's so great that you've got a real-life coconspirator. I hope you find the site fun and supportive, and perhaps we'll inspire some additional adventures in littleness and/or caregiving. When I joined, I thought of myself as purely a DL, despite that I'd always associated diapers with being a baby. I credit (blame?) hanging out here with the motivation to try bottles, pacifiers, babyish clothing, and other things. It's hard to imagine not enjoying those things now. I reflect on my time here with positivity, but perhaps it's also a cautionary tale, LOL. Take care, and I hope to hear more from you!

• Love
Hi and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here in ADISC. Kinda the same here by trying to interact more with the community

• Love
Reactions: HeavenSent and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wear a diaper!
The ABDL group here are open to folks new to their World and are very helpful. But, remember that you need to continue too step forward.
But, most importantly, Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, HeavenSent and Jorelaxed
Welcome and enjoy

• Love
Reactions: HeavenSent and Edgewater
Hello and welcome.😊

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, HeavenSent and Edgewater
HeavenSent said:

😘🦋👶🏼
HeavenSent,

Nice beginning and lovely image. Welcome to the Exploratorium. Seems every interest you can think of is here and plenty of people to talk with. Glad you found your muse and instigator. Life is too short not to be who you are, or to overlook an opportunity. Welcome!

Lattimore

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, HeavenSent and Jorelaxed
Welcome and I hope you make lots of friends and satisfy your needs

• Love
Welcome and hope you make new friends and enjoy your time.

• Love
HeavenSent said:

😘🦋👶🏼
Hello and welcome here

• Love
HeavenSent said:

😘🦋👶🏼
I would love to be your friend, your Diane’s sound appealing, and I’d be happy to get to know you!

• Love
DiaperPaige said:
I would love to be your friend, your Diane’s sound appealing, and I’d be happy to get to know you!
I would love that! ♥️

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and DiaperPaige
That’s great! I’ll send you a message!

• Love
Back