Missing a diaper in my small little stash, help me investigate (info in thread)

Zooxtry

Not an experienced ABDL, exploring & learning!
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DISCLAIMER: If I were to sound like a child then you know why :D

I'm currently on a trip with my whole family and I brought with me 3 adult diapers, and 7 child diapers. I'm almost 100% positive I took 7 and not just 6.
One's missing, very unlikely I lost it, I actually think my sister took it, I'll explain why. Just to be clear I'm not looking to get it back.

First, she said the word "diaper" twice in a day (in supposedly subtle jokes but sounded random asf) and some more potential allusions, so I think it's too big of a coincidence.

Second, it could make some sense for her to want a diaper, because of the following:
When both of us were small children (but obv potty trained long ago), we used to build huts out of blankets, hide and wear diapers together.
About 10 years later, we did it again twice (for some reason). And since then, I'm pretty sure she saw diapers in my room couple times when looking for a powerbank or something (I'm the tech savvy guy in my family so I carry all that stuff).

So, without telling her that I brought diapers with me on the very small chance she doesn't know, what would you do to try and find out whether or not she took one?

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ChrisChris
how old where you two 10 years ago? im guessing your both adults so maybe 10 or so? if so shes probably like you and me. probably has a regressed little side. maybe talk to here about that and see if she opens up. im not saying bring up diapers but just ask her if she ever feels like a little kid inside sometimes and if so what her relationship with that feeling is and then tell her your the same and then maybe bring up the past and joke around about how when you two where kids you both use to steal some diapers and hide and wear them and stuff. its what i would do if i wanted to prob around.

Reactions: NKY2020
Unfortunately she probably wouldn't open up bc of the stigma around it, even though consciously she knows I wouldn't judge her. Unfortunately, I was sure about the diapers count at the beginning, now I'm starting to doubt more (prob denial lol).
But you gave a good advice, which I could use in a different way, like, get her to mentions diapers without doing so myself, then just ask when was the last time she saw one of mine. If she says she literally saw I brought some with me, then it's easy. Hopefully this works out.

I'm not afraid of her telling people as I would have smth worse to snitch about her XD.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, mistykitty and ChrisChris
tell me how things play out. look forwards to hearing back from ya :3

Welcome to ADISC, @Zooxtry! You need some of those exploding ink pouches like they use to catch bank robbers. :)

But really, my take on it is: You probably don't want to be looking back on this trip years from now as "that trip where everybody found out about my diapers." Similarly, your family would probably prefer not to find out about something like this while on vacation. Given that, I'd suggest inventorying your stash but keeping all of this to yourself, at least until the trip is over.

Cottontail said:
Welcome to ADISC, @Zooxtry! You need some of those exploding ink pouches like they use to catch bank robbers. :)

But really, my take on it is: You probably don't want to be looking back on this trip years from now as "that trip where everybody found out about my diapers." Similarly, your family would probably prefer not to find out about something like this while on vacation. Given that, I'd suggest inventorying your stash but keeping all of this to yourself, at least until the trip is over.
Exploding pee vials that soaks all the diapers. 🤣

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Cottontail said:

I have to second this recommendation. By and far feels like the best approach for the situation.

Cottontail said:

That's why if you rob a bank, split the money into smaller separate pouches first, preferably kevlar and fiberglass. Like lithium ion containment bags. RF blocking material too for trackers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mistykitty
Cottontail said:

I agree with you. I shouldn't take too big of a risk.
Honestly all I need to do is actually make 100% sure I'm counting right. If I was 100% sure I'd sort this instantly

Reactions: Cottontail
LittleAndAlone said:
That's why if you rob a bank, split the money into smaller separate pouches first, preferably kevlar and fiberglass. Like lithium ion containment bags. RF blocking material too for trackers.
Thank you for that I need some money to buy higher quality diapers

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and LittleAndAlone
Zooxtry said:

I'm currently on a trip with my whole family and I brought with me 3 adult diapers, and 7 child diapers. I'm almost 100% positive I took 7 and not just 6.
One's missing, very unlikely I lost it, I actually think my sister took it, I'll explain why. Just to be clear I'm not looking to get it back.

First, she said the word "diaper" twice in a day (in supposedly subtle jokes but sounded random asf) and some more potential allusions, so I think it's too big of a coincidence.

Second, it could make some sense for her to want a diaper, because of the following:
When both of us were small children (but obv potty trained long ago), we used to build huts out of blankets, hide and wear diapers together.
About 10 years later, we did it again twice (for some reason). And since then, I'm pretty sure she saw diapers in my room couple times when looking for a powerbank or something (I'm the tech savvy guy in my family so I carry all that stuff).

So, without telling her that I brought diapers with me on the very small chance she doesn't know, what would you do to try and find out whether or not she took one?
I would say ask her to talk in private about something, & ask “hey Sis I’m missing something from my bag do you know where it might be?” If you don’t mention diapers specifically she might be more approachable about the subject. After that just do what you need to do from there

Diaperboy27 said:
I would say ask her to talk in private about something, & ask “hey Sis I’m missing something from my bag do you know where it might be?” If you don’t mention diapers specifically she might be more approachable about the subject. After that just do what you need to do from there
hmm I haven't thought of this way of approaching the situation. I like it, but then there's a high chance she instantly asks "what is it?" and then I'm kinda screwed.
I guess I could lie about what I'm missing at first...

Thanks for the help btw, I like how people are taking this seriously and trying to help despite how stupid it is.

Last edited:
Zooxtry said:
Thank you for that I need some money to buy higher quality diapers
Of course, if you're a master thief, you don't need money to get diapers. Maybe if they ever make Ocean's Fourteen, we'll see George Clooney and his gang hacking computers, limboing lasers, and blowing up safes, only to emerge from a hole in the floor of the PretendAgain warehouse. 🤭 (No, no... I'm certainly not advocating theft.)

Last edited:
I don't advocate theft but I'm am engineer so I can't help it planning a perfect heist and defeating countermeasures. 👉👈🤭🫣

Like seriously everybody knows about dye packs and GPS trackers and what level 4 plates are capable of stopping. OK maybe not that last one. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Of course, if you're a master thief, you don't need money to get diapers. Maybe if they ever make Ocean's Fourteen, we'll see George Clooney and his gang hacking computers, limboing lasers, and blowing up safes, only to emerge from a hole in the floor of the PretendAgain warehouse. 🤭 (No, no... I'm certainly not advocating theft.)
-Welcome to my cell. What have you done?
-Robbed millions of dollars worth of diapers...

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Cottontail
Zooxtry said:
hmm I haven't thought of this way of approaching the situation. I like it, but then there's a high chance she instantly asks "what is it?" and then I'm kinda screwed.
I guess I could lie about what I'm missing at first...

Thanks for the help btw, I like how people are taking this seriously and trying to help despite how stupid it is.
Well I would say in return “what do you think it might be?”

Reactions: Zooxtry
Zooxtry said:

So you're on a family trip with the family, right?
Are you sharing a room with your grown up sister that she would have access to your luggage that she could rifle thru? If not do you really think she entered your room and took an infant diaper out of your bag?

As a grown up, why would your sister take an infant diaper instead of an adult diaper that would actually fit her?

When you both built forts and wore diapers you were small kids. What makes you think she actually stuck with being a DL? And if she did, don't you think she'd bring her own diapers on the trip?

IMHO, I believe you think you brought 7 diapers but really only brought 6. I don't believe your sister took an infant diaper out of your bag. Just because she mentioned diapers twice doesn't mean she has a kink for them.

Nowididit said:
So you're on a family trip with the family, right?
Are you sharing a room with your grown up sister that she would have access to your luggage that she could rifle thru? If not do you really think she entered your room and took an infant diaper out of your bag?

As a grown up, why would your sister take an infant diaper instead of an adult diaper that would actually fit her?

When you both built forts and wore diapers you were small kids. What makes you think she actually stuck with being a DL? And if she did, don't you think she'd bring her own diapers on the trip?

IMHO, I believe you think you brought 7 diapers but really only brought 6. I don't believe your sister took an infant diaper out of your bag. Just because she mentioned diapers twice doesn't mean she has a kink for them.
I'm not even sharing rooms. I didn't mention everything bc my goal isn't to write my whole life.
What I think might've happened is not complete nonsense.
As for why she wouldn't bring her own, bc she's nowhere near as attracted (just to be clear I dont mean sexually), but then when she's looking for a cable or whatever and sees some, you know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
UPDATE:
Thank you so much guys for all your suggestions and ideas. I was able to do my little investigation, and it turns out, all of this was probably just a very rare coincidence.
At least I will now be able to sleep better knowing that nothing is going on on that side of things, and so I don't have to solve anything.
Of course having to hide still sucks, but I don't want to make things weird just yet, heck I don't even know what kind of ABDL I am :)

Reactions: Cottontail, Subtlerustle and Diaperboy27
Zooxtry said:
UPDATE:
Thank you so much guys for all your suggestions and ideas. I was able to do my little investigation, and it turns out, all of this was probably just a very rare coincidence.
At least I will now be able to sleep better knowing that nothing is going on on that side of things, and so I don't have to solve anything.
Of course having to hide still sucks, but I don't want to make things weird just yet, heck I don't even know what kind of ABDL I am :)
So you miss counted or took less than you thought?

Reactions: ABChick
Back