Messing in bed(on purpose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could mess in my sleep, but only when diapered. I wet the bed from 3-6 years old, and occasionally would wake up to find that I messed.

harold42 said:
I wish I could mess in my sleep, but only when diapered. I wet the bed from 3-6 years old, and occasionally would wake up to find that I messed.

Since most of the fun I have is actually pooping in the diaper, I don't see the point in messing while sleeping. My ideal situation is waking up in the morning and then messing without any thought and then going back to sleep for a while. I've only been able to sleep for an hour in a soiled diaper. I've haven't had a morning messing yet.

Here's a list of my goals:
Mess in bed (a few times)
Messed then go to sleep (Once)
Wake and mess (not yet achieved)
Dream about messing a diaper (Once)

Last edited:
Waking up in the morning not knowing I messed is the most exciting thing for me. :3

MrSun said:
Since most of the fun I have is actually pooping in the diaper, I don't see the point in messing while sleeping. My ideal situation is waking up in the morning and then messing without any thought and then going back to sleep for a while. I've only been able to sleep for an hour in a soiled diaper. I've haven't had a morning messing yet.

Here's a list of my goals:
Mess in bed (a few times) done the same
Messed then go to sleep (not yet achieved) plenty of times
Wake and mess (Once)most Saturdays and Sundays
Dream about messing a diaper (Once)
done the first 3

harold42 said:
Waking up in the morning not knowing I messed is the most exciting thing for me. :3

Do you just don't remember if you mess the night before?

Wake and mess - most Saturdays and Sundays
As soon as you wake up? That really seems like the best thing to do in the morning.

MrSun said:
Do you just don't remember if you mess the night before?

As soon as you wake up? That really seems like the best thing to do in the morning.
10/15mins after

I've never messed in my sleep, as I stated before, I've pooped my diaper in bed plenty of times, not laying flat but with my legs up, or laying on my side, I usually don't fall back asleep, but sometimes, as its usually in the morning. It happened today and I got out of bed to Clean up. I usually just wet my diaper, in the past 2 weeks I've had 2 bedwetting accidents.

I've never messed while sleeping. It would definitely be an interesting experience going to sleep in a clean diaper and waking up with a messy one. I have messed my diaper and then gone to sleep and slept for a few hours.

I didn't even know it was possible to mess while asleep, Thought it would wake you up. Some of you must sleep very soundly.

I don't know if I'd like to have this happen, so much more likely to have a diaper blow out. Plus the longer time you are in a soiled diaper, the higher chance of a diaper rash. Once in a blue moon I might make myself wear a soiled one all night especially after having something help induce messing, but its usually such a bad experience that I have pretty much stopped anything like that now.

I have messed the bed before, without knowledge. I was very sick. I had awoken in the night, about 2 a.m., tossing and turning in pain. When I sat up, I instantly grabbed a near by bucket and ralphed. I knew then that I probably had food poisoning. I managed to crawl (literally) to the shower to try and clean myself, brush my teeth, and relax my body a bit. When I dragged myself (literally) back to bed I made a great decision to use one of my precious NorthShore Supreme briefs samples that I had received that day (they were next to the bed). It was an excellent decision as I then drowned in a painful, dreamy, state of deep sleep shrouded in haze and sweat. When I finally regained consciousness and lucidity around 6 p.m. the next day, I found that the digestive side of food poisoning had paid me a visit. While it was not pleasant at that point (never is when it is not a conscious decision) I was very thankful for my foresight in padding, and thankful for it turning out to be a good product.

I also made a large suppository out of Extra Virgin Coconut oil once, about 5" long and the size of a broomstick. Needless to say, I am glad I went to bed padded that night…and for the next three days.

I would love handling sickness in a diaper and take having diarrhea lying down and padded. It doesn't seem like I'll have that opportunity soon, but I'll always try to have diapers on hand in case.

Lozza1979 said:
Look at us - a group of grown men and women talking about messing and wetting the bed deliberately.We're an odd bunch aren't we!

And someone was embarassed by a spelling mistake in this thread.

Lozza1979 said:
Look at us - a group of grown men and women talking about messing and wetting the bed deliberately.We're an odd bunch aren't we!

While I don't necessary fit the category, that's us AB's for ya ;) I "myself" rather just throw Twix's or Payday's on the beds and freak out my friends and see what they have to say about that XD I remember one reaction where I threw that in a pool at a camp and I make half the kids run away screaming yelling "Poop! Get out!"

The life guard went over to check it out and obviously knew it was a piece of candy and wanted to know who had that. I never got caught but I didn't do it again because everyone was looking at everyone so suddenly.

Caddyshack!

Messing in bed does take more quite some preparation. I might have to use consecutive diapers just to be able to poop in one. I'm still not very used to it. but that's part of the fun.

I have never messed the bed before. I've pooped my diaper squatting, on all fours, and standing, but I don't think my muscles will let me mess laying down. It's also one of those things where I'm not interested in trying as I have tried wetting the bed and hated it. So messing the bed sounds even worse.

If I'm having trouble with my bowls I can mess my nappy in bed quite easily. but if I'm continent I find it almost impossible in any position

gsmax said:
I have never messed the bed before. I've pooped my diaper squatting, on all fours, and standing, but I don't think my muscles will let me mess laying down. It's also one of those things where I'm not interested in trying as I have tried wetting the bed and hated it. So messing the bed sounds even worse.
I've never had any problems with mess spillage, unlike wetting.

Goober said:
I have never gone number 2 in my nappy.... To scared to, not sure where to begin with the clean up..? How do you deal with the clean- up..?

Lol

That's how I was for the longest time until I tried it. And I realized it is not my cup of tea. The clean up was doable, but I felt like I went through WAY more wipes than I needed too, and I didn't actually feel clean until I went and showered after wiping. The smell was overpowering and any hairs down there just felt gross! :( I can understand the desire to be able to relieve oneself whenever they so desire, but I just do not enjoy the consequences of that. Maybe if I had someone who would change me I'd be willing to do it, but I would feel bad for making them do it, so I get no joy out of it either way!

- - - Updated - - -

MrSun said:
And someone was embarassed by a spelling mistake in this thread.

hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back