Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justtrytoguess said:
I don't know which color/size you want, but I think I just ordered the last green size 18...

I'm gonna check and if they're gone for real, I'm gonna wait till they get the new ones and get myself a pair of training pants from baby-pants and a matching onesie for my christmas gift instead, I'm just very very nervous about sizing issues but that's another subject and vety very hard to have a clear answer.

CodyBaby said:
I'm gonna check and if they're gone for real, I'm gonna wait till they get the new ones and get myself a pair of training pants from baby-pants and a matching onesie for my christmas gift instead, I'm just very very nervous about sizing issues but that's another subject and vety very hard to have a clear answer.

Yes, it looks like green in long sleeve is sold out. But they still are showing the short sleeve version in stock FYI.

Well received today little tight but fits and I've just emailed them to see if they'll make a larger size and cost

Well I love mine but you've got to be a contortionist to do it up on own

I just got mine yesterday and love it. I have the size 18. The fit is great but the legs are a little long. My size is 6 feet tall, weight 235 lbs and my waist is between 35-36 inches. I wish they will add feet and have different colors too. These are very snug to the body but feels loose past the knees. LKS will show you are wearing a diaper underneath. I wore the Dry 24/7 diaper with the LKS on. The fit is great and I don't have to wear a onesie under the LKS. The diaper held in place by the LKS.

Any of you care to share any pics? I got a few of myself here wearing mine.

Shade77 said:
Any of you care to share any pics? I got a few of myself here wearing mine.

Sure. Thanks to this thread I bought a LKS size 18 around Christmas eve and it was delivered the Saturday after Christmas... I love it. It's soft, warm and comfy, and fits right.

It does stretch especially now that I've washed it a few times but I really don't feel it. It probably doesn't help that the diapers I'm wearing underneath are really bulgy.
I'm a "mens medium" sized 5'9 dude.

I haven't had too much problem moving the zipper. It is in the back where it's hard to reach, but it's manageable for me anyway.

tumblr_o0i1yvyqzz1v4ohbto6_540.png

tumblr_o0i1yvyqzz1v4ohbto7_540.png
tumblr_o0i1yvyqzz1v4ohbto1_540.png

To do mine up I've put a zip tie on zip tab and use a coat hanger to pull up my back

Looks good on ya! I have pics here as well of mine.

I got one as well, size 18, and it fits well for my just over 6ft and 200lbs; clinging a bit like tights over the whole body, which takes a bit of getting used to if you normally sleep in wide onesies or PJs.
They are quite cheap for special purpose clothes ($31), but people outside the US should be aware that not only the shipping is added (over $20 for Europe), but you'll also have to pay value added tax over them plus a surcharge of the postal delivery service for dealing with the VAT. For me (the Netherlands) that added another E22,75.

me im 5ft 11inches and with the diaper its a bit tight at the soulders and i have a longer torso than average so i would need an inche or 2 on the lengts. but for the rest its a good price/quality thing

Screenshot_2016-02-02-18-55-36.jpgScreenshot_2016-02-02-18-55-36.jpg good news!

Yes! I can't wait to order different colors! I wish they would add the feet on them too.

Oh my, the size 18 would fit me O_O!
And they seem to ship them to EU! I must be dreaming..

TyphaHare said:
Oh my, the size 18 would fit me O_O!
And they seem to ship them to EU! I must be dreaming..

Hi Typha, yes they do ship to all countries!

I must to buy these when those all colours are available :3 Of course, I hope that they could add footie parts by the request at some point.. :sweatdrop:

Shade77 said:
Hi Typha, yes they do ship to all countries!

I need to follow this thread until the news come that they start stocking the size 18 >:I!

TyphaHare said:
I need to follow this thread until the news come that they start stocking the size 18 >:I!
Typha, I just checked the site and they have the fuschia teal sleeper in Stock in 18. Not sure if you want that color or not. This was for the long sleeve.

Shade77 said:
Typha, I just checked the site and they have the fuschia teal sleeper in Stock in 18. Not sure if you want that color or not. This was for the long sleeve.

Gah! I *JUST* checked there and didn't see any size 18 derp
I'd want a green one the most, how do they do stock? Is there any way other than check back and wait <,<?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back