Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I just washed mine. 30C delicate cycle, followed by an hour of low-temperature tumble-drying. Yes, it's certainly shrunk, but, it doesn't feel any different to the way it felt the first time that I ever put it on, so it's not significant. I expect it will stretch a bit as I wear it again. So long as you weren't literally fighting to get it on the first time, there doesn't seem to be a problem - but I suspect you will have to be careful to stick to low-temperature washing and drying.

Akastus said:
Okay, so I just washed mine. 30C delicate cycle, followed by an hour of low-temperature tumble-drying. Yes, it's certainly shrunk, but, it doesn't feel any different to the way it felt the first time that I ever put it on, so it's not significant. I expect it will stretch a bit as I wear it again. So long as you weren't literally fighting to get it on the first time, there doesn't seem to be a problem - but I suspect you will have to be careful to stick to low-temperature washing and drying.

Now I'm scared hahaha i think I'd wash it by hand... As soon as I get it. Well actually I'm not sure about what size to get, because I'm in the middle of both; just a little bit overweighted for the 16 but to short (height) for the 18. My dimensions are the same as yours (in paper) but by judging your pics I think 16 may be a little bit small for me. Have you ever got a Lands end sleeper? because I'd like to compare as i can fit perfectly in a LE size 20 :) It is even kind of loose on me

pedro said:
Now I'm scared hahaha i think I'd wash it by hand... As soon as I get it. Well actually I'm not sure about what size to get, because I'm in the middle of both; just a little bit overweighted for the 16 but to short (height) for the 18. My dimensions are the same as yours (in paper) but by judging your pics I think 16 may be a little bit small for me. Have you ever got a Lands end sleeper? because I'd like to compare as i can fit perfectly in a LE size 20 :) It is even kind of loose on me

I do in fact own a Land's End size 20, which fits me fairly well, albeit a bit loose in the leg.

I washed mine on hot and put it on the hottest cycle in the dryer, it shrunk enough to make the arms a little tighter and the area around my diaper a bit tighter but the legs are still a bit too long and the shoulders a bit too large. I bought the Size 18 and while it fits it doesn't fit as well as it should if I was using this for its intended purpose on the correct individual for my needs it works well enough.

Mine came in yesterday and WOW!!! They are SOOOO comfortable. My wife got to the mailbox first and when I got home told me to go to the bedroom for me to get changed, and it was only 6 pm. She usually changes me around 9 pm so I knew something was up. She had my diaper, a baby-pants My First Trining pants, and plastic panties laid out along with my new green striped LKS and said you aren't getting out of these until I let you. So, she decided to have a little fun with me this morning when I got up wouldn't let me out of them until the inevitable happened.

Thanks to everyone that answered my questions. I am glad I went with the size 18 even though I'm 5' 5". Yes there is a little slack, but man is the cotton on these things SOFT. It for sure helsp to have another person to help you zip it up and boy does it ever show a diaper profile.

I will have my wife take some pics tonight when I get changed and will upload them if anyone wants to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, forgot to mention...When you order there is a 5% Promo Code LKS1305. And if you put in the comment sectioin when ordering to add one of their logo patches they will free of charge.

BlufftonSC said:
Mine came in yesterday and WOW!!! They are SOOOO comfortable. My wife got to the mailbox first and when I got home told me to go to the bedroom for me to get changed, and it was only 6 pm. She usually changes me around 9 pm so I knew something was up. She had my diaper, a baby-pants My First Trining pants, and plastic panties laid out along with my new green striped LKS and said you aren't getting out of these until I let you. So, she decided to have a little fun with me this morning when I got up wouldn't let me out of them until the inevitable happened.

Thanks to everyone that answered my questions. I am glad I went with the size 18 even though I'm 5' 5". Yes there is a little slack, but man is the cotton on these things SOFT. It for sure helsp to have another person to help you zip it up and boy does it ever show a diaper profile.

I will have my wife take some pics tonight when I get changed and will upload them if anyone wants to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, forgot to mention...When you order there is a 5% Promo Code LKS1305. And if you put in the comment sectioin when ordering to add one of their logo patches they will free of charge.

Cool! Can't wait to receive mine!! Could you tell us what is your waist size and weight? Hope to have chosen the right size for me! (I am 5 7)
Regards and don't forget to share a photo or two!

pedro said:
Cool! Can't wait to receive mine!! Could you tell us what is your waist size and weight? Hope to have chosen the right size for me! (I am 5 7)
Regards and don't forget to share a photo or two!

It is giving me an issue uploading the photo it think because of file size. I'll downsize it tomorrow. My wife shot three pictures, front, side, and back. I'm a 36" waist and 44" chest and weigh 195. I know when I wash it it will shrink a bit. Very roomy though and SUPER soft. I was going to go with the 16 but talked to customer support with LKS and they were great. They recommended I go with the 18. I can't wait to have my wife sew the bear on it.

Wish I could have gotten the red one though...They said this spring they should have them in stock.

BlufftonSC said:
It is giving me an issue uploading the photo it think because of file size. I'll downsize it tomorrow. My wife shot three pictures, front, side, and back. I'm a 36" waist and 44" chest and weigh 195. I know when I wash it it will shrink a bit. Very roomy though and SUPER soft. I was going to go with the 16 but talked to customer support with LKS and they were great. They recommended I go with the 18. I can't wait to have my wife sew the bear on it.

Wish I could have gotten the red one though...They said this spring they should have them in stock.

I have to ask.... did you tell them that it was for you? I'm half-curious as to whether they are AB/DL aware. The fact that they are expanding the range suggests that the larger ones are selling well.

Akastus said:
I have to ask.... did you tell them that it was for you? I'm half-curious as to whether they are AB/DL aware. The fact that they are expanding the range suggests that the larger ones are selling well.

Unfortunately, no I did not. I said it was for a special needs relative (who just so happens to have my size demensions, haha ) I Was a bit too embarrassed to say it was for me. Especially since I talked with them via email with my company email address. They did reply the reason they only had those two colors when I asked in the larger sizes was to test if it would sell.

They must be selling well since they also said this spring or summer they were getting more colors in in larger sizes. There was a lot of requests for a larger sizes since fecal smearing doesn't usually stop with someone who has special needs just because they get older. Which is their intended purpose.

I'm assuming these sizes won't last long which is why I'm so glad I got mine. They are by far the most comfortable jammies I have ever owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saved them as smaller images.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BlufftonSC said:
Unfortunately, no I did not. I said it was for a special needs relative (who just so happens to have my size demensions, haha ) I Was a bit too embarrassed to say it was for me. Especially since I talked with them via email with my company email address. They did reply the reason they only had those two colors when I asked in the larger sizes was to test if it would sell.

They must be selling well since they also said this spring or summer they were getting more colors in in larger sizes. There was a lot of requests for a larger sizes since fecal smearing doesn't usually stop with someone who has special needs just because they get older. Which is their intended purpose.

I'm assuming these sizes won't last long which is why I'm so glad I got mine. They are by far the most comfortable jammies I have ever owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saved them as smaller images.

View attachment 25122
View attachment 25123
View attachment 25124

Looks good on ya! I love mine so much! Only pajamas I wear. My mom put the bear logos on my sleepers.

I can say I have mine for a bit now. They are comfortable and not to warm. I can see that they might not be warm enough when the cold weather gets here. But they are cool, I am wearing them right now my APT is 80 degrees (it is about 70 outside, I have all the windows open too, DC area) and they are quite comfortable. if it gets cold I will be switching to my footed sleepers, but it is nice to now have sleepers I can wear when it is warm.

babyboy said:
I can say I have mine for a bit now. They are comfortable and not to warm. I can see that they might not be warm enough when the cold weather gets here. But they are cool, I am wearing them right now my APT is 80 degrees (it is about 70 outside, I have all the windows open too, DC area) and they are quite comfortable. if it gets cold I will be switching to my footed sleepers, but it is nice to now have sleepers I can wear when it is warm.

Would you mind sharing any pics?

Shade77 said:
Would you mind sharing any pics?

Honestly I am not ready to post pictures of myself on the web. Sorry.

Wow! All this talk of these sleepers has made me want to order one myself. At 5'6" tall and 36/38 waist size I am thinking the size 18 would work for me (hopefully). Now, just need to decide whether to get the green one of the fuschia one....

Straycatz said:
Wow! All this talk of these sleepers has made me want to order one myself. At 5'6" tall and 36/38 waist size I am thinking the size 18 would work for me (hopefully). Now, just need to decide whether to get the green one of the fuschia one....

Your measurements are the same as mine (well 38 for me) and they fit me well (size 18) I have both colors myself.

shrike said:
I just got mine in - thankfully, I can say that their "suggested max size" isn't 100% perfect.

LKS Green Stripe, size 18

I'm 6'00" tall -
Chest: 44.5"
Hips: 46.5"
Shoulder to crotch: 39.5"
Thighs (widest point): 28"
Weight: ~225lb

With most of the previous posters being quite a bit smaller than I am - I decided to roll the dice and get myself one to test the waters and see.

To my surprise - It fits! And, quite well, too.

I just got it in today and had a chance to try it on (over padding). Like Shade77 said, its a 'snug' fit like it should be, but not tight or restrictive. There's a little play in the fabric, and as everybody has also said, its really comfy. No problems at all wearing it (sitting/standing/bending over/etc)...only place that its a little tight is the arm below the elbows, but its not too bad. Its not exactly flattering, since its meant to be skin-tight, but fits pretty much exactly like the other photos that people here have posted.

Its definitely possible to get it on and off by yourself:

To get it on, I had the entire sleeper down around my knees and zipped it to just below where my shoulders would be. Slid it up, over my hips, and pulled it up to my chest. From there, arm in, over one shoulder...then repeat with the other side. Once it was on, pull down in the back with one hand, and I used my other hand to push the zipper upwards as high as I could get it (it takes a bit of contorting). After that, with one hand, grasp the back by the neck, pull it (gently) as far up as I can get it, and the zipper's within reach. Zip up, fix the tabs, and done!

To get it off, its just the reverse. :)

I haven't washed it yet, though...so no telling if that'll change after the first wash (and shrinkage).

Anyways, hope that helps somebody!

Good as your the same weight and 2" taller than me so hopefully I will fit

pedro said:
I just noticed that you're wearing the blue version. What size are those? I think they might be very tight :detective2: aren't they??

Erm.... the LKS in Shade77's pictures is green. This isn't going to be a repeat of Dressgate, is it?

Akastus said:
Erm.... the LKS in Shade77's pictures is green. This isn't going to be a repeat of Dressgate, is it?

Touché :laugh: forget my question :sweatdrop:

Its almost done, once I come back from new years vacations and I get my check (I'm considered disabled with Autism Asperger), I'll order mine, turns out it will cost me around 60$CAD with shipping, expensive, but I want it so bad now, it driving me crazy, wish I could wait for the red version, but hey, maybe I'll order another one when they will be released.

CodyBaby said:
Its almost done, once I come back from new years vacations and I get my check (I'm considered disabled with Autism Asperger), I'll order mine, turns out it will cost me around 60$CAD with shipping, expensive, but I want it so bad now, it driving me crazy, wish I could wait for the red version, but hey, maybe I'll order another one when they will be released.

I don't know which color/size you want, but I think I just ordered the last green size 18...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back