JoeyCuties Onesies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool

babyblueblanket said:
I used my paypal account so if I detect any troubles I should be okay. My order says still in processing and its been about a week. The website does say it will take 5 to 10 days so I'll give them a bit more time until I send an email.

Keep me updated! I'm excited to hear what you think! REALLY hoping it works out well!!

Angellothefox said:
It looked pretty amazing but I do not know why it asked me weather I was over 13 when it should have been 18
Yea i feel uncomfortable that the person that was sporting that clothes didnt look 18. Kinda creepy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Apparently the model for all of the clothing is the ceo/creator, Joey, the about section says that he is in his early 20's but honestly the picture of him they have up looks like a mannequin and the pictures of him modeling the clothes look like a 13 year old boy. So, I guess, take that as you will? Also they mention that they are marketing to TBDL's too, so maybe that's the point of the 13 and up? Although it feels creepy to cater to minors in this area, tbh.

To give an update. The status on my order went from awaiting processing to processing. So that's forward movement. Let's see what happens.

Not just creepy but sounds kinda dumb , does that age group really have the kind of disposable income to float a business on ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

He is probably in his late twenties. Malaysian's and the Thai have a have a habit of looking incredibly young.... and making lady boys....

The company is a total fraud. I posted an alert in the AB forum for all to see. The owner is happy to take your money, make false updates regarding your order, lie to you in an email or two, and then never respond again to anything you email. I did have to start a dispute with paypal to which "Joey" was kind enough to not respond to any of their emails but just mark the order as cancelled. (8 Days after he said it shipped and provided a fake tracking number, hmmmmm, I smell a rat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back