I think I got caught? What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetPrincess said:
That's fine. You don't have to be like super mean, I just meant just be serious with her and so she knows what she is doing is wrong and she should stop. if you get too bashful or shy she might not take it serious enough. First find out what she is really laughing at though then if it is diapers just be serious and try your best to be confident. Best of luck with it all.

Thanks for the secondary reaponse. I'll do my beat to resolve the situation. Thank you, once again. :)

Have a nice day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

here is my 2 cents one of thes days someone is going to find out I world not worry about it. you wearing a diaper is not hurting anyone nor is anyone going to care. yes for a few weeks your going to get pick on Don't let it get to you the name calling only work with you let it. I let the cat out of the bag 1 year ago to a big group of my friends. out of 30 people only 1 stop talking to me. So at the end of the day why are you scared if someone know don't let the world choose how you live your life only you can do that...

pss i found this for you.

tumblr_mbv4vvNZFb1qd5xjoo1_1280.jpg

Dboy3196 said:
here is my 2 cents one of thes days someone is going to find out I world not worry about it. you wearing a diaper is not hurting anyone nor is anyone going to care. yes for a few weeks your going to get pick on Don't let it get to you the name calling only work with you let it. I let the cat out of the bag 1 year ago to a big group of my friends. out of 30 people only 1 stop talking to me. So at the end of the day why are you scared if someone know don't let the world choose how you live your life only you can do that...

pss i found this for you.

tumblr_mbv4vvNZFb1qd5xjoo1_1280.jpg

Thanks, man. Really. I appreciate your response. I am working on my self-esteem a lot, and nothing really worked. I am happy that this page exists. :)
I've told 4 people in total, and only one of them stopped talking to me, and he actually bullied me pretty bad about it, until I blocked him.

I am going to try and accept, and resolve this situation.

I hope you are having a great day. :)
Best regards.
-Edward.

Don't for get bullying only works if you let it.
You know how many times I have been called diaper boy or wet pants or little baby. I would just respond with yes what do you need or no I'm dry thanks for ask thoue. Or if it was the little baby it would act like the age play age and say "No I is threew i no a baby" but I have a wird personality. And I dont care what people thank. I'm going to do me and you can do you. If you play along they will give up. Or who know you may find someone to change your diepiee. Like I said. Enjoy who you are and dont care what some @$$ hole thanks of you. Only care what you thank of your self.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dboy3196 said:
Don't for get bullying only works if you let it.
You know how many times I have been called diaper boy or wet pants or little baby. I would just respond with yes what do you need or no I'm dry thanks for ask thoue. Or if it was the little baby it would act like the age play age and say "No I is threew i no a baby" but I have a wird personality. And I dont care what people thank. I'm going to do me and you can do you. If you play along they will give up. Or who know you may find someone to change your diepiee. Like I said. Enjoy who you are and dont care what some @$$ hole thanks of you. Only care what you thank of your self.

Whilst I appreciate your advice. I don't think that's a skill I have. I have a very high temper, and in general don't handle bullying to well. Although I will do my best.
Again, thank you for responding.

Best regards.
-Edward.

UPDATE: I will be updating in a few weeks with regard to the whole situation. :)

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
UPDATE: I will be updating in a few weeks with regard to the whole situation. :)
I hope every thang go ok dont for get what I said.

Adiba said:
If you don't have any bladder problems why not skip wearing to school for a few days and let things settle down. If she spreads rumors, downright deny it. She doesn't have any proof to back her up. Just ignore everything she says or does. If you show reactions this may lead to more teasing.

Something else you could do is face the girl alone. If you are absolutely sure that she knows, talk to her to keep it a secret. But this is most likely not going to work & you are most likely to embarrass yourself if you do it wrong.

confronting is easy specially when its on your terf, Catch her alone and give her the dead eye and be very blunt with her and show that you are not playing games. It will get the message across and if she is smart she will shut the fuck up. However you may be digging yourself into a hole because anyone who is going to make fun of your nappies is not going to poke your ass, they are just going to point and laugh and snicker among their peers behind you. its a 50/50 right now. Damned if you do damned if you dont. Just be honest with yourself and use the good ol medical excuse if shit goes south. You never know you may just make a new diaper friend.

You do understand its non of her business?

ESPF said:
You do understand its non of her business?

I do. But sadly she doesn't.

Best regards.
-Edward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back