I Need Some Potty Tips šŸ‘¶šŸ»

You have all my best wishes for learning to relax while you go potty in your diaper. It's such an amazing feeling knowing you are protected and can let it flow in your diapers.

Reactions: Labrador and ShyGirl91
Lyric said:
You have all my best wishes for learning to relax while you go potty in your diaper. It's such an amazing feeling knowing you are protected and can let it flow in your diapers.
Thank you! šŸ¼

ShyGirl91 said:
I'm unable to wear them 24/7. It would be nice when I'm able to that I just don't think about going.
If you mean you want to be able to use a diaper without warning, then I would be wary of unintended consequences. I still feel like I need to find a restroom, but instead I just acknowledge that Iā€™m wearing one and use it. But if I were to start peeing without prompting I think that would be a bridge too far imho as someone who likewise doesnā€™t always wear. If I did, it may be less of an issue, but I donā€™t want to have anything happen while Iā€™m adulting.
(Edit for clarity)

Last edited:
Probably one way is kinda how I got used to not worrying anymore about accidents was to go with a ultra absorbency diaper. It does take time though.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Labrador said:
If you mean you want to be able to use a diaper without warning, then I would be wary of unintended consequences. I still feel like I need to find a restroom, but instead I just acknowledge that Iā€™m wearing one and use it. But if I were to start peeing without prompting I think that would be a bridge too far imho as someone who likewise doesnā€™t always wear. If I did, it may be less of an issue, but I donā€™t want to have anything happen while Iā€™m adulting.
(Edit for clarity)
I wouldn't want to have it get to where im completely incontinent. I meant I wouldn't mind if, when I'm wearing, I can be relaxed enough to not be concerned about going. Being relaxed enough to just let it go.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Cottontail and Aquabtm
ShyGirl91 said:
I wouldn't want to have it get to where im completely incontinent. I meant I wouldn't mind if, when I'm wearing, I can be relaxed enough to not be concerned about going. Being relaxed enough to just let it go.
It just takes a little practice to relax while wearing a diaper. Iā€™m relaxed enough that I can sense I just need to dribble into my diapers not holding it until I need to go. At night when sleeping thatā€™s a different story thereā€™s no sensation. Youā€™ll do ok, ask as many questions as you like.

• Love
Aquabtm said:
It just takes a little practice to relax while wearing a diaper. Iā€™m relaxed enough that I can sense I just need to dribble into my diapers not holding it until I need to go. At night when sleeping thatā€™s a different story thereā€™s no sensation. Youā€™ll do ok, ask as many questions as you like.
Thank you! šŸ©µ

• Love
Reactions: Aquabtm
Aquabtm said:
I've been trying to achieve that sleeping wetting but it's likely going to take a while. I'm 2 months into 24/7 and actively working on it but ya, nothing yet. Laying down to pee is still pretty hard at the moment but I'm getting a tiny bit better. I want to get good with it like I am with sitting and be able to just relax in bed and pee, but it's harder than it sounds.

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, Aquabtm and ShyGirl91
You're doing an amazing job. Keep up the progress in your journey lil one. Remember you are loved. Training takes a lil time, but you'll find your way.
šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Love
Reactions: Omg301, ShyGirl91 and Aquabtm
littledinogoesrawr said:
Relax. šŸ˜Š
You might need some time, but it will happen
Exactly this! It just takes time. Your mind and body will get used to it šŸ™‚

I have full control in my day to day life but now as soon as I am padded my body just lets go without thinking about it!

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Aquabtm
LiLMaus said:
You're doing an amazing job. Keep up the progress in your journey lil one. Remember you are loved. Training takes a lil time, but you'll find your way.
šŸ„°šŸ„°
Thank you! šŸ’•

squishiestlittleboy said:
Exactly this! It just takes time. Your mind and body will get used to it šŸ™‚

I have full control in my day to day life but now as soon as I am padded my body just lets go without thinking about it!
That's what I hope to achieve! šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: Labrador and Aquabtm
have anyone how has kids coming up to potty training age ever thought about waiting a few years a leting the child the freedom to chose to keep in a diaper or potty training . Give them the option when their like 5 to 10 age range. or yall thing shoud keep the way is been for years are 2 to 4 no choice. I have a medical problem cannot be pottty trained i turned out fine i personally i am fine warring diapers thought out my life I don't know was is like to be contincet and don't want to know.

Last edited:
littleK1626 said:
have anyone how has kids coming up to potty training age ever thought about waiting a few years a leting the child the freedom to chose to keep in a diaper or potty training . Give them the option when their like 5 to 10 age range. or yall thing shoud keep the way is been for years are 2 to 4 no choice. I have a medical problem cannot be pottty trained i turned out fine i personally i am fine warring diapers thought out my life I don't know was is like to be contincet and don't want to know.
I'm glad you weren't potty trained. Some of us that were trained ended up regretting it or having issues later on like me. I deeply regret my training and am trying to untrain. I think these sorts of behaviors like mine are because they try to potty train too young or too intensely. It's just the way culture is but it isn't beneficial to our young minds/development. So we go in our pants for a few more years, so what? If I had the opportunity to choose, I would've never potty trained either, and that's why I'm untraining now.

I've made poopies in my pants since I was 9 years old intentionally. Potty training failed me long ago. What properly trained kid would wanna just mess his pants all the time? Not one trained properly. I recently found out I was raised by a neighbor/nanny until age 4. My parents worked so much. And the nanny potty trained us, and they didn't do a great job likely because my twin was fully in pull ups til age 10 and I ended up regretting potty training and messing myself since age 9.

Omg301 said:
I'm glad you weren't potty trained. Some of us that were trained ended up regretting it or having issues later on like me. I deeply regret my training and am trying to untrain. I think these sorts of behaviors like mine are because they try to potty train too young or too intensely. It's just the way culture is but it isn't beneficial to our young minds/development. So we go in our pants for a few more years, so what? If I had the opportunity to choose, I would've never potty trained either, and that's why I'm untraining now.

I've made poopies in my pants since I was 9 years old intentionally. Potty training failed me long ago. What properly trained kid would wanna just mess his pants all the time? Not one trained properly. I recently found out I was raised by a neighbor/nanny until age 4. My parents worked so much. And the nanny potty trained us, and they didn't do a great job likely because my twin was fully in pull ups til age 10 and I ended up regretting potty training and messing myself since age 9.
So parents should not start give option untill 10 age

littleK1626 said:
So parents should not start give option untill 10 age
I wached my brothers going thrught potty training that looked intense stressful

ShyGirl91 said:
How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it?
I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? šŸ©·
Hi kiddo.

Like others have said relax. The more you think about it the harder you find it.

However are you sure your inner child wants to he in diapers? You might find that they will be happier to come out a play if you not force them to.

Hope it works out.

Hugs

siysiy said:
Hi kiddo.

Like others have said relax. The more you think about it the harder you find it.

However are you sure your inner child wants to he in diapers? You might find that they will be happier to come out a play if you not force them to.

Hope it works out.

Hugs
I do know diapers comfort them. Definitely don't want to force anything. Just felt like my adult self was just too pent up.

ShyGirl91 said:
I do know diapers comfort them. Definitely don't want to force anything. Just felt like my adult self was just too pent up.
not like forceing them allowing them to make a Choice by exercising their own freedom probably should have awarded that original paragraph better . if they want to be potty train that's cool if they don't that's cool

siysiy said:
Hi kiddo.

Hope it works out.

Hugs
Did I say something that implied I don't know myself? Those parts of me have been in diapers since I was physically their ages and they've never stopped being comforted by them.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
Back