I Need Some Potty Tips 👶🏻

Omg301 said:
They are! They encourage me to meet other ABDLs and go to events. They were surprised but also sorry that I felt so ashamed and afraid and didn't feel happy all these years. They said they just wanted me to be happy so they are OK with all of it. They don't participate of course, but I've shown my diapers to my Mom before and even started a support group Discord server for her for Parents/Partners of ABDLs and she has a few people on there. We talk openly about it, often joke around, and it isn't a problem at all. They know I wear 24/7 and don't use the potty. Since I don't mess in front of them, it's not really a problem. Only thing is that they ask when they're awake and up in the house that I wear shorts or pants when not in my room. In the morning and when they're not at the house, they let me wear freely.
I've also worn a few times with the diaper sorta showing because I had to get something and they haven't noticed or complained. But, constantly just wearing with my diaper showing isn't really something they'd prefer that I do, especially in the cases where they can see that I went lol.
That's really nice that they're supportive! 🩵 the discord server for parents and partners of ABDLs is awesome!

Reactions: nectar0001
ShyGirl91 said:
How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it?
I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? 🩷
Assuming you don't mean to become incontinent and just want to get over the feeling of holding back...

Just relax, and practice. Having good protection helps (if you leak, you won't be as willing to go in the future).
So avoid wetting in situations where a leaks are likely and/or hard to clean, like in bed with no plastic sheeting and spare sheets ready.

If you just need to get started, then it's probably easiest standing up.
Other starter tips: try wetting your pants in the shower (on laundry day, and prerinse them in water so that your laundry doesn't smell),
or wetting a diaper while in the shower, or sitting on a toilet.

I advise not drinking any caffeine since that irritates the bladder and may cause the sensation that you need to wet when you don't... You want to train the body to accept that it's OK to let loose when you feel the need to go, so any false urges will hurt you there.

As for side effects, over a long period of time you may feel increased urgency, for smaller volumes. This is one of the reasons I wear diapers to bed now (besides just enjoying it).

Some ABDL types have reported that they started bedwetting or developed total incontinence... Those reports are very rare, and I'm not sure I believe that they're from using diapers.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
BunnyFofo said:
Assuming you don't mean to become incontinent and just want to get over the feeling of holding back...

Just relax, and practice. Having good protection helps (if you leak, you won't be as willing to go in the future).
So avoid wetting in situations where a leaks are likely and/or hard to clean, like in bed with no plastic sheeting and spare sheets ready.

If you just need to get started, then it's probably easiest standing up.
Other starter tips: try wetting your pants in the shower (on laundry day, and prerinse them in water so that your laundry doesn't smell),
or wetting a diaper while in the shower, or sitting on a toilet.

I advise not drinking any caffeine since that irritates the bladder and may cause the sensation that you need to wet when you don't... You want to train the body to accept that it's OK to let loose when you feel the need to go, so any false urges will hurt you there.

As for side effects, over a long period of time you may feel increased urgency, for smaller volumes. This is one of the reasons I wear diapers to bed now (besides just enjoying it).

Some ABDL types have reported that they started bedwetting or developed total incontinence... Those reports are very rare, and I'm not sure I believe that they're from using diapers.
Thanks so much for your tips and advice! 🩵 It's very helpful! yes, I don't want to become incontinent. I just want the little part of me to feel okay to just go without much thought while wearing.

Reactions: BunnyFofo
I'm okay with becoming incontinent. I always regretty my potty training. Some may find it odd but I am in a community that gets me. And no one should be judgemental of others even if the goals they may have may make their lives more difficult.

ShyGirl91 said:
How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it?
I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? 🩷
As others have said, your potty training is probably pretty strongly ingrained in you.

Relaxing will help you and make you feel confident.

All I can say is get in whatever position you feel most comfortable in and then trust your diaper to keep you from making a mess.

If you're worried about how it will feel on your body, trust your wipes and if necessary your shower.

It's understandable how you feel. I can't pee while laying down. I'm afraid it will leak out the top. So I have to stand. If I trusted me diaper more I wouldn't have to, haha.

I have trained my mind to think, "if I am wearing a diaper, then it's ok to wet." Mostly just got to go with the flow on this one. The weird part is, while wearing diapers, I wet more than as if I wasn't wearing.

It just takes time to get used to having diapers on and wetting yourself, especially for those who have been potty trained for a long time. For those of you like who are just beginning to wear diapers, I suggest relaxing at home where there are fewer distractions and just wait until you feel the need to potty. Let it out slowly, feel how nice it is, how warm your diaper becomes and continue to relax. Over time wetting in your diapers will become easier and more natural. During this period I suggest you also begin to adventure away from home wearing your diapers, but don't try to potty in them yet. Remember you are doing your reverse potty training at home and once you feel confident about wetting yourself, you can then try wetting your diapers when you are away and around other people.

Reactions: Kdip and ShyGirl91
Lyric said:
It just takes time to get used to having diapers on and wetting yourself, especially for those who have been potty trained for a long time. For those of you like who are just beginning to wear diapers, I suggest relaxing at home where there are fewer distractions and just wait until you feel the need to potty. Let it out slowly, feel how nice it is, how warm your diaper becomes and continue to relax. Over time wetting in your diapers will become easier and more natural. During this period I suggest you also begin to adventure away from home wearing your diapers, but don't try to potty in them yet. Remember you are doing your reverse potty training at home and once you feel confident about wetting yourself, you can then try wetting your diapers when you are away and around other people.
That's a great idea! 🩵 thank you!! 💕

One thing I don't think anyone mentioned that helped me a little once I learned it...

Little babies aren't actually incontinent (unless they have a relatively rare problem that would make them so),
they hold some urine(etc) until they have enough that they feel the urge to go,
which makes them feel uncomfortable, maybe a little painful
and they know they can make themselves comfortable if they just go, so they do.

So if an adult wears a diaper and does the same? They're using a diaper _exactly_ like a baby does, no differences.
Even if you hold it a little until you really need to go - you're still using a diaper like a baby does, just one with a relatively big, insensitive bladder.

So if you've ever felt like you aren't really little because you still hold it a little...
Don't worry, you're actually doing the whole "being a little kid still in diapers" thing right!

Last edited:
Reactions: New2slavery, ShyGirl91 and LittleRen77
BunnyFofo said:
One thing I don't think anyone mentioned that helped me a little once I learned it...

Little babies aren't actually incontinent (unless they have a relatively rare problem that would make them so),

So if an adult wears a diaper and does the same? They're using a diaper _exactly_ like a baby does, no differences.
Even if you hold it a little until you really need to go - you're still using a diaper like a baby does, just one with a relatively big, insensitive bladder.

So if you've ever felt like you aren't really little because you still hold it a little...
Don't worry, you're actually doing the whole "being a little kid still in diapers" thing right!
Thank you! That makes sense! ☺️ I didn't think of it like that. 🩷

camdendl said:
When you say “without having to think about it?” I’m guessing you mean being focused on wetting your diaper because you’re used to holding it or trying to trying to be in an incontinent stage and go like a typical baby/toddler who’s unaware they’re going in their diaper in that moment?

For me, I just practice not putting too much thought into it. When the feeling comes, I focus on getting it started then when it happens I multitask with something else while I’m going. My body naturally goes after I get started.
I can wet my diapers driving or walking. When you start to wet just start doing another task while wetting; after a few times it will be automatic and won’t have to think about it very much except how well the warm wetness feels in your diapers. 💦💦

Reactions: nectar0001 and ShyGirl91
BunnyFofo said:

Yeah but holding means you're not relaxed. People are too uptight because they always hold onto things - grudges, their pee or poo, etc. I just wanna be relaxed and no one is gonna convince me otherwise to continue working towards my personal goal of untraining. :)

Reactions: Lyric and ShyGirl91
Aquabtm said:
I can wet my diapers driving or walking. When you start to wet just start doing another task while wetting; after a few times it will be automatic and won’t have to think about it very much except how well the warm wetness feels in your diapers. 💦💦
Thank you! Will definitely give this a try! 🩷

ShyGirl91 said:
Run some warm water over your hands till your body releases.

At first it was difficult for me to wet because I was trying to force it, but I learned to relax.

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night because I spent over 4 hours in an E.D. with my wife who was having chest pains, She's fine, and when we got home I just went to bed. This morning, however, is much different. As soon as I got up I put on an Attends Advanced diaper. wet as soon as I fastened the last tape, followed by a large mess two minutes later. I exercised for about 40 minutes and now here I am wet, warm, and oh so squishy. I have a Tena Ultima diaper already out for my diaper at work. I am disappointed because I heard that Tena plastic back diapers will be difficult to find in the U,S, in the future, In the mean time, do I ever feel sooo nice in my wet and poopy diaper. With practice, you will achieve the success and desired effect you want to have. I remember when I first started to experiment with wetting and messing my diapers. Not only did I have to undo toilet training, there was also some guilt and shame to come to terms with. Now I realize that wetting and messing my diaper is just innocent fun and pleasure.

LiLMaus said:
Run some warm water over your hands till your body releases.
Good idea! Thank you!

Reactions: LiLMaus
Frungie said:
I did not wear a diaper to bed last night because I spent over 4 hours in an E.D. with my wife who was having chest pains, She's fine, and when we got home I just went to bed. This morning, however, is much different. As soon as I got up I put on an Attends Advanced diaper. wet as soon as I fastened the last tape, followed by a large mess two minutes later. I exercised for about 40 minutes and now here I am wet, warm, and oh so squishy. I have a Tena Ultima diaper already out for my diaper at work. I am disappointed because I heard that Tena plastic back diapers will be difficult to find in the U,S, in the future, In the mean time, do I ever feel sooo nice in my wet and poopy diaper. With practice, you will achieve the success and desired effect you want to have. I remember when I first started to experiment with wetting and messing my diapers. Not only did I have to undo toilet training, there was also some guilt and shame to come to terms with. Now I realize that wetting and messing my diaper is just innocent fun and pleasure.
Yes, I think there's some lingering guilt and shame with me. I don't mind undoing toilet training while wearing. Guess I just gotta practice learning to relax. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Lyric and Aquabtm
ShyGirl91 said:
Yes, I think there's some lingering guilt and shame with me. I don't mind undoing toilet training while wearing. Guess I just gotta practice learning to relax. 😊
Relaxing is probably the key thing, it’s something you can achieve several times a day. Just remember that you wear your diapers unless you like pee pants. There are so many people that are into wearing and using diapers, it’s been around forever. You’re doing great 😊

• Love
Aquabtm said:
Relaxing is probably the key thing, it’s something you can achieve several times a day. Just remember that you wear your diapers unless you like pee pants. There are so many people that are into wearing and using diapers, it’s been around forever. You’re doing great 😊
Thank you! 🩷

• Love
Reactions: Aquabtm
Back