I Need Some Potty Tips šŸ‘¶šŸ»

oldpppants said:
I think the original poster is asking if there's a way to become incontinent. I suspect you can't; you gained control of that muscle somewhere around age 2-2 1/2; beyond that continuing to potty in a diaper/pullup is habitual, not involuntary. If you make an effort to always go potty the moment you feel the urge you could get into the habit of not thinking about it and let go without much conscious thought, but it's not the same as incontinence. Be careful, though, unless you're committed to 24/7 you might find yourself going potty in your big-kid pants when you don't want to,
Iā€™m assuming youā€™re responding to my post. If the OPā€™s goal is to be incontinent, I agree with you. Your mind and body is so used to sending signals to your nerves itā€™s time to go for years, itā€™s difficult to untrained yourself especially as an adult because your brain is fully developed weā€™re as a child itā€™s still developing. Iā€™ve heard of some that ended up purposely becoming incontinent for wetting, but it took them at least a couple of years and they wore 24/7. They still have bowel control, Iā€™m guessing itā€™ll take longer.

LadyOfTintagel said:
If it helps, you could sit on the toilet while diapered up, and go there? It may trick your brain into going more easily while also getting used to using your diapers!
Ooh, that's a great idea! šŸ’”ā˜ŗļø thank you!

Frungie said:
Extinguishing years of toilet training and conventional adult use of the potty takes a little practice. As others have said, relax and enjoy, your diaper will get wet and if you want, messy as well with little to no effort. I wet all the time in public and work without anyone knowing that I am wetting. I might have the "pee face" with a glassy eye gaze as I feel the warmth spread in my diaper, but I have not had any suspicions that I am wetting, just thinking about something. I mess my diaper in privacy because I don't want to expose the unsuspecting and nonconsenting general vanilla population to my messy diaper. Depending on the mess, I can just relax and fill my diaper without a change in posture, but sometimes I have to push a little, just like a toddler does. Just like toilet training took practice, diaper training takes practice. You will get there, as I am in this morning in a wet and messy diaper.
Makes sense! Thank you. šŸ’•

ABDLENG said:
It comes with practice. For me I started sitting on the toilet to do it and I must have trained my brain somehow as now whenever I put a diaper on itā€™s generally wet within 10 mins even without the need to go previously.
I'm definitely trying this! Thanks!! šŸ«¶

Jr2012 said:
Well Iā€™ve never really had that problem he just goes when he wants, that is why I always wear my diapers šŸ˜ŽšŸ§· Being into yoga I would suggest chanting, it is okay to just let go itā€™s natural to just let go and itā€™s healthy to just let every thing flow just relax and let everything go šŸ˜Žā¤ļøšŸ§· I hope that helps good luck!ā¤ļøšŸ§·
Thank you. šŸ˜Š

Jr2012 said:
Just be the beautiful and awesome girl you were born to be!šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‰ā¤ļø
Daw, thank you. ā˜ŗļøšŸ©·

Babybike2 said:
I agree that it takes time. Also, I find that consistency my your diaper wearing helps alot. Is there a time each day you can devote to diapers? Maybe after work, or bed time, or maybe all weekend?
Yes, that's a great idea. I'm typically incredibly busy during the week. By the time I get home, it's late and I'm exhausted. But, I do have a lot of time on the weekends. šŸ©·

camdendl said:
When you say ā€œwithout having to think about it?ā€ Iā€™m guessing you mean being focused on wetting your diaper because youā€™re used to holding it or trying to trying to be in an incontinent stage and go like a typical baby/toddler whoā€™s unaware theyā€™re going in their diaper in that moment?

For me, I just practice not putting too much thought into it. When the feeling comes, I focus on getting it started then when it happens I multitask with something else while Iā€™m going. My body naturally goes after I get started.
Yes! I know that that part of me is capable of it, but my adult part is so used to holding it and I have a bladder of steel. I certainly don't want to become incontinent all the time. Just when I'm wearing diapers so that Little part of me can just be fully little. šŸ©·

So one thing, I found that I need to do to help me relax is not worry about leaks. What happens, happens, and deal with it then.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
ianwee said:
Maybe get really comfortable, close your eyes, relax, and imagine you are somewhere next to a stream and you are listening to the gently running water ... think about how it might feel if that stream was pleasantly warm, and you were floating along peacefully and completely relaxed and happy without a care in the world ...

... and who knows, it might just happen!
Yes, good idea! ā˜ŗļø I'll try it! šŸ©·

oldpppants said:
I think the original poster is asking if there's a way to become incontinent. I suspect you can't; you gained control of that muscle somewhere around age 2-2 1/2; beyond that continuing to potty in a diaper/pullup is habitual, not involuntary. If you make an effort to always go potty the moment you feel the urge you could get into the habit of not thinking about it and let go without much conscious thought, but it's not the same as incontinence. Be careful, though, unless you're committed to 24/7 you might find yourself going potty in your big-kid pants when you don't want to,
I certainly don't want to be incontinent all the time. I just want my little part to relax and be fully little while wearing. Breaking past the concern to hold it and to just go without a lot of thought. Definitely don't wanna potty in my big-kid pants! šŸ˜±

Hemix said:
Taking a rest of trying also helps. When thou'rt out of that thoughts and thou feelest relaxed, thou canst take a deep breath, and sometimes, thou feelest the urge to pee, so thou canst try to let it out šŸ˜Š

Wearing more protection and a plastic cover also helps, as maybe thou'rt worried about leaking, just like what happens to me too.
Yes, leaking is one of my concerns! Good idea for plastic pants or extra protection! šŸ˜Š

oreobaby89 said:
So one thing, I found that I need to do to help me relax is not worry about leaks. What happens, happens, and deal with it then.
Yes, this is one of the worries I have. Will think of it this way. Thank you! šŸ’•

ShyGirl91 said:
Breaking past the concern to hold it and to just go without a lot of thought.
If that's what you want it's not too hard. You just have to get used to it and overcome your inclination to not want to pee when you're not at the toilet. The more you do it, the easier it gets, and then you can do it while thinking about other things and then not even remember whether you peed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Bnuuy said:
If that's what you want it's not too hard. You just have to get used to it and overcome your inclination to not want to pee when you're not at the toilet. The more you do it, the easier it gets, and then you can do it while thinking about other things and then not even remember whether you peed or not.
I'll definitely practice relaxing and practicing relaxing. My little is fully capable. It's my adult part that needs to just relax. šŸ’• thank you!

ShyGirl91 said:
I certainly don't want to be incontinent all the time. I just want my little part to relax and be fully little while wearing. Breaking past the concern to hold it and to just go without a lot of thought. Definitely don't wanna potty in my big-kid pants! šŸ˜±
Sometimes I have a hard time just "letting go". I was colouring a picture and actually had to stop, let myself pee, then continue colouring! I guess my mind had to stop and say "yup, OK now!". Maybe in time I'll just be able to do it without thought, as others have said they can do.

Interestingly, after I finished my Little play, and took off the diaper, I had the urge to pee for a few hours afterwards. It's like I just let the valve stay open while I was diapered, and then when I was done playing and took the diaper off, it felt like I couldn't close the valve! After a few hours, I felt like I was in control again - the urge to pee went away.

Reactions: Absammy and ShyGirl91
LittleRen77 said:
Sometimes I have a hard time just "letting go". I was colouring a picture and actually had to stop, let myself pee, then continue colouring! I guess my mind had to stop and say "yup, OK now!". Maybe in time I'll just be able to do it without thought, as others have said they can do.

Interestingly, after I finished my Little play, and took off the diaper, I had the urge to pee for a few hours afterwards. It's like I just let the valve stay open while I was diapered, and then when I was done playing and took the diaper off, it felt like I couldn't close the valve! After a few hours, I felt like I was in control again - the urge to pee went away.
Lol! Yes. That's kind of where I'm at, with the "okay, now". ā˜ŗļø I also wanna get to the point I can be relaxed enough for my little to go even in front of others, like if I'm discreetly wearing somewhere and that part of me needs to pee, to just pee.

Reactions: LittleRen77
I've been 24/7 for over 2 months now and it still takes effort for me to go a lot of the time, but sometimes I can just relax and go. I often forget to drink enough so that does impede my progress, though. I also mess and like trying different positions. I have, however, been messing myself intentionally for over 21 years and only recently in diapers. Last week, I decided to do it semi publicly so I messed myself on the sidewalk a few minutes away from my house. I looked at my phone standing up and relaxed and got a mess started and had to push a bit but was mostly standing up. Eventually I pushed the big poop out and continued on my way back home. It felt great.

Messing is not for everyone but if you wanna be true babs, babies don't use the potty for anything. >:p

PS: I've gone pee in front of my parents, friends, etc. Just talking and going, no face made. I don't mess in front of others, though because I don't want to subject them to that sort of stuff, but my parents know about my ABDL stuff and that I don't use the potty anymore. :p I'm still working on bedwetting, though. I need to drink more and eventually get to a point where I pee in my sleep. It's a big goal of mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: nectar0001, Lyric, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
Omg301 said:
I've been 24/7 for over 2 months now and it still takes effort for me to go a lot of the time, but sometimes I can just relax and go. I often forget to drink enough so that does impede my progress, though. I also mess and like trying different positions. I have, however, been messing myself intentionally for over 21 years and only recently in diapers. Last week, I decided to do it semi publicly so I messed myself on the sidewalk a few minutes away from my house. I looked at my phone standing up and relaxed and got a mess started and had to push a bit but was mostly standing up. Eventually I pushed the big poop out and continued on my way back home. It felt great.

Messing is not for everyone but if you wanna be true babs, babies don't use the potty for anything. >:p

PS: I've gone pee in front of my parents, friends, etc. Just talking and going, no face made. I don't mess in front of others, though because I don't want to subject them to that sort of stuff, but my parents know about my ABDL stuff and that I don't use the potty anymore. :p I'm still working on bedwetting, though. I need to drink more and eventually get to a point where I pee in my sleep. It's a big goal of mine.
Thanks so much!
Omg301 said:

Thanks so much for the advice! šŸ©µ Are your parents supportive? How did they react when you told them?

Reactions: Omg301
ShyGirl91 said:
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much for the advice! šŸ©µ Are your parents supportive? How did they react when you told them?
They are! They encourage me to meet other ABDLs and go to events. They were surprised but also sorry that I felt so ashamed and afraid and didn't feel happy all these years. They said they just wanted me to be happy so they are OK with all of it. They don't participate of course, but I've shown my diapers to my Mom before and even started a support group Discord server for her for Parents/Partners of ABDLs and she has a few people on there. We talk openly about it, often joke around, and it isn't a problem at all. They know I wear 24/7 and don't use the potty. Since I don't mess in front of them, it's not really a problem. Only thing is that they ask when they're awake and up in the house that I wear shorts or pants when not in my room. In the morning and when they're not at the house, they let me wear freely.
I've also worn a few times with the diaper sorta showing because I had to get something and they haven't noticed or complained. But, constantly just wearing with my diaper showing isn't really something they'd prefer that I do, especially in the cases where they can see that I went lol.

Reactions: Lyric, ShyGirl91 and littledinogoesrawr
Back