I may have an opportunity to get and try some diapers for the first time but I am very unsure and nervous about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatalGeometry said:
Sorry, can't really divulge my main game. I spend most of my time on one particular game which has such a small community that, on the off chance somebody who sees this also plays the game, they genuinely might have a good guess at who I am, that's how small the community is. Like I probably know at least two-thirds of the high-level-content players for this game on my platform, so if anyone else plays this, yeah they would probably know who I am, even though the names are different.

Other than that I just like to play a lot of different games on Xbox Game Pass, and most of my multiplayer gaming (other than the aforementioned game that shall not be named) is spent on Paladins. That's pretty much it though.

Yeah that’s no problem I apologise if I made you uncomfortable with that I just assumed it was a large popular multiplayer game, me personally I enjoy shooters not so much call of duty anymore as it’s going downhill fast but I have hope for Xdefiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back