I may have an opportunity to get and try some diapers for the first time but I am very unsure and nervous about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I (18M) am currently living at home with my parents. I have fantasized about getting and trying diapers for over 5 years now, and I might finally have the chance. (To clarify, I don't know that my parents will disapprove or anything, I'd just rather them not know about anything).

My parents are going on holiday for just over a week in a couple of weeks time, and my brother who would otherwise be at home is staying at University this summer. This means that I will get the entire house to myself for 9 ish days where nobody will be around. However I have a few worries and problems to get past first, and I wanted to see if I could get any advice?

1. I don't know what to buy or where to buy from. I would need discrete packaging as my parents know the postman, and I don't want any super colourful ones with cute patterns on them or anything so that they'd be easier to dispose of with less risk of questions. I live in the UK. I am looking to buy a very small pack, maybe a trial size, of 2-3, 5 max. I also need to know that they will arrive within this 9 ish day period, so that nobody might intercept and open them.
I intend to mainly just wear them for comfort, maybe wetting, but not messing.

2. I want the payment to be discrete. When I pay online, I don't want it to show up in my bank account as 'diapers' or anything similar. Ideally I would purchase from a retailer that sells lots of products so it isn't clear what I've bought.

3. I don't know how I should dispose of them. Is a black binbag in the general rubbish bin fine? Could it be checked by anyone? I know it's probably very conspiracy theorist to ask of me but I am extremely nervous and want to be as sure as possible.

4. I don't have any baby powder or cream available. Is this a massive problem, as long as I don't sit in a wet diaper for too long? Is there something I might have that I can use as an alternative?

Thanks for any help or advice you can give me.

IF your in the uk nru are good xxx

For discreet payments you can use a prepaid card.
A black bin bag is fine.
You don't need to use powder or cream with the diapers.
Enjoy your time being diapered.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and theancientmariner
I was nervous first time go for it its the best thing u can do xxx

For sample size packs in the UK, nappies r us is your best bet. They do next day delivery by DPD. You can redirect them to a dpd pickup location using the app if you like.

They tend to only do samples of ABDL nappies, so if you want medical, you would need to order a pack. however, nru str8up come in plain colours. Cammies are cool and not immediately ABDL, being a modified camo pattern.

No need for cream or powder. They are optional extras, although you can buy these in supermarkets. Lots of people buy them and adults use them too.

Last edited:
star said:
For sample size packs in the UK, nappies r us is your best bet. They do next day delivery by DPD. You can redirect them to a dpd pickup location using the app if you like.

They tend to only do samples of ABDL nappies, so if you want medical, you would need to order a pack. however, nru str8up come in plain colours. Cammies are cool and not immediately ABDL, being a modified camo pattern.
If you buy str8ups get the pink ones xxx

• Love
Reactions: star
DLJosie said:
If you buy str8ups get the pink ones xxx
I've got a sample pack of blues just waiting to be tried on my next long road trip

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DLJosie
star said:
I've got a sample pack of blues just waiting to be tried on my next long road trip
I like the pink ones best the more girly the better ha ha xxx

DLJosie said:
I like the pink ones best the more girly the better ha ha xxx
Oh I like pink too, but bought a sample of blue this time. I think I prefer the pink Cammies to the blue ones

Hello and welcome to the club! I can give you some advise here for your 1st diaper purchase.
#1. There isn't anything good available at the store. Only high quality diapers are purchased online. I don't know the UK sites as I live in the US, but there are a lot of UK people here that can point you in the right direction.
#2. Your bank statements won't show up as diapers, it'll maybe be an abbreviation of the company you purchased from.
#3. To dispose of them, get yourself a grocery bag, and tie it with at least 2 knots on top to keep the smell inside the bag, and throw it away outside. The smell might linger if you throw it away in your kitchen trash.
And #4. You really don't need baby powder or oil, but it definitely makes it better! I can't speak for you in regards to how healthy your skin is down there, but I'd say you'll be good overnight if you get a good diaper brand.
I know you don't want more than 5 nappies, but maybe just use the 5 and save the rest for a rainy day? A good place to hide them will be in order, and again, I can't speak for you, but what I'd do is maybe hide them in your pants drawer under your clothes, or maybe in a box in your closet. I don't know how nosey your parents are though. If they are, you'll have to be very crafty.
I hope you have yourself a great time. I know what it's like to have the house to myself, as my parents used to go camping, leaving me alone. But this was back in 2010 when I didn't have any internet, and the best I was able to do was Goodnights. I hope you have a better time than me. OH! right, be careful of leaks. You don't want to leak on the couch or your bed, so take care to make sure that doesn't happen. How? Well what you can do is if you wet on your bed, try to lay on your back. Diapers are less likely to leak while you're laying on your back. You'll absolutely love being able to enjoy the pleasure of peeing in your bed💝
Also you should fluff your nappies too! There's tutorials on how to do that on YouTube, and also on here. Just go to the search icon and type in 'fluffing', and you'll find the threads on how to get the best out of your nappies.
If there's anything else you'd like to know, you can reply here, and we'll all give you the best advise we can!

Reactions: Landro
I done that before me buying my diapers online when my mum and my dad (before I lost him to cancer on 7th October 2018 age 58) goes on holiday buy my diapers from Cuddlz Nappies R Us Amazon UK and abuniverse UK

@ORBaby @Antientmariner
Thanks for all your help everyone. I'm not sure I can really do this, I'm just way too scared. The main issue now is payment. I can't get a prepaid card, as my parents would be convinced I was doing something worse with it, i.e drugs as one of my cousins used a prepaid for those sorts of things, so I'd they found out I had one or had used one it would be even worse and I really can't take that risk.

If the name is abbreviated that won't do either, unless the company sells other things unrelated to ABDL. My parents might see my bank statements and look up the company, so an abbreviated name is almost as bad as just saying "diapers" if the company only sells ABDL things or similar.

I would love to do this, but I honestly think I'm too afraid of what they might say or do and I can't go through with it. Can you offer any advice?

Reactions: TigerDL
Why can't you secretly purchase a pre paid debit card? Just get one someplace you know your family won't be at the time.

OR you can use OfferUp.com or Amazon or eBay. Those sites sell more than just diapers. Matter of fact, adult diaper sales are probably in the minority.
Now let's see you dodge that.

Edit: throw the used prepaid debit card away after use. Throw it away in some random trash can away from your house.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm also in the UK, whereabouts are you from.

To answer your questions. You should just buy your nappies from Amazon, they'll arrive in normal Amazon packaging if you do have them delivered to the house. You can otherwise have them delivered to a pick up point or an Amazon locker. There's also plenty of choice on there and the payment will be discreet as it will just appear as 'Amazon' on any bank statement.

Disposing of them in the general rubbish will be fine. As you'll be home alone I'm guessing you'll have to put the bins out at some point. I'd suggest also getting some nappy bags, you can put your used nappies in them and then in a normal black bin bag with everything else and it should be fine.

I personally don't use baby powder or cream but do make sure to have a shower as soon as possible after I've used a nappy and have not had any problems.

Hope it goes well and let us know.

FatalGeometry said:
Thanks for all your help everyone. I'm not sure I can really do this, I'm just way too scared. The main issue now is payment. I can't get a prepaid card, as my parents would be convinced I was doing something worse with it, i.e drugs as one of my cousins used a prepaid for those sorts of things, so I'd they found out I had one or had used one it would be even worse and I really can't take that risk.

If the name is abbreviated that won't do either, unless the company sells other things unrelated to ABDL. My parents might see my bank statements and look up the company, so an abbreviated name is almost as bad as just saying "diapers" if the company only sells ABDL things or similar.

I would love to do this, but I honestly think I'm too afraid of what they might say or do and I can't go through with it. Can you offer any advice?
If you buy from Amazon it will just appear as Amazon on any bank statement. When I still lived with my parents I would have my nappies delivered to an Amazon locker.

Obviously not being able to wear them when they were at home unless they were I kept them in a sports bag in my car and used them in public.

In terms of you wanting to do this have you done stuff like wetting your normal pants before as that's what I did as a kid before I started working properly and was able to buy nappies.

For your concerns about the payment method, cash would probably be your best way of keeping things "off-record" and not associating a company name onto a bill. This would limit where you can buy though, to mostly in-person shops, which would also limit your selection. When I was in middle school, my first diapers were Goodnites, I bought from the local Walgreens after school before my parents got home. And I have bought Goodnites, baby, and adult diapers in-person at Walgreens and CVS before I started getting access to ABDL diapers online. So if payment is your biggest concern, you can think about shopping in-person with cash, maybe compromising a bit on selection/quality.

Dotty Diaper Company can deliver to a local click and collect store (local newsagent or tescos) so you can collect and take home discreetly. If yiu are really concerned choose a store a little way from home.
If you want plain diapers then AgeUK have a great selection and also deliver to click and collect.
Prepaid cards can be bought online.
Do it and enjoy

Antientmariner said:
Why can't you secretly purchase a pre paid debit card? Just get one someplace you know your family won't be at the time.

OR you can use OfferUp.com or Amazon or eBay. Those sites sell more than just diapers. Matter of fact, adult diaper sales are probably in the minority.
Now let's see you dodge that.

Edit: throw the used prepaid debit card away after use. Throw it away in some random trash can away from your house.
I'm not trying to dodge anything. I'm simply stating that a pre paid debit card is a no go for me. If my parents discovered that I bought, wore, and used diapers that would be one thing, but I'd they just find a prepaid card or any evidence at all that I have used one it would be VERY problematic. I simply can't use that method of payment. Furthermore, I live in a small village, population ~2000, where the only establishments present are a pub and a small coffee shop. Hardly anywhere I can get a prepaid card, even if it was an option. Our village had the public bus service axed 5 or so years ago and I can't drive.

Someone else said that if I buy with Amazon it won't show up in my bank statements anything other than "Amazon", so that will likely be the method I choose.

I'll have to see whether I'm up for it closer to the time as I'm shaking just writing this. I made a new email for this account and I only log onto it with an old tablet that I reset after every log on to erase data. My parents are super conservative so I really don't want to have that conversation with them.

• Sad
Reactions: ElPulpo, TigerDL and Diaperon
I know how you feel I grew up in a small village in the UK with hardly no transport , is it bin day while your parents are away? As if so then you should be able to get some better ones then just plain white as you wouldn't need to worry about them been in the bin when they got back?
I hope you get through your nerves and give it a try it will be so worth it
If you need to chat you are more then welcome to message me

ABU is the most discreet , plain box packaging even the company name is diffrent on the box to a logistics company .

They do sample sizes , order it a day before they leave so you get maximum time . Get some black binbags from a local store when you go buy some snacks . Take the used ones out when you empty your kitchen bin :)

Been through it all for years . We even had cameras on our house . feel free to DM if you need tips . Tbh i even ordered a full box to the house once but the packagings so discreet my parents even took the parcel in for me while i was out .

Enjoy !!

Reactions: theancientmariner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back