I may have an opportunity to get and try some diapers for the first time but I am very unsure and nervous about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, whatever choice you finally make. If you are really worried about a paper trail, Boots do off-the-shelf nappies as do the supermarkets. Aldi's are quite good for a couple of wettings. The ABDL stores mentioned by others offer far more absorbent and 'babyish' designs and the sample packs can fit through the letterbox. Packaging is very non-descript. I started buying plastic pants at Boots as a pre-teen back in the 1970s. Now that was heart pounding, adrenaline fuelled embarrassment. The first times are always the hardest!

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Brumas94 said:
Good luck, whatever choice you finally make. If you are really worried about a paper trail, Boots do off-the-shelf nappies as do the supermarkets. Aldi's are quite good for a couple of wettings. The ABDL stores mentioned by others offer far more absorbent and 'babyish' designs and the sample packs can fit through the letterbox. Packaging is very non-descript. I started buying plastic pants at Boots as a pre-teen back in the 1970s. Now that was heart pounding, adrenaline fuelled embarrassment. The first times are always the hardest!
Yes they are! I remember when I bought my Goodnights back in 2010 for the 1st time, it was at a CVS, and the guy at the counter made it a humiliating experience. He kept saying we got you covered man and is that all you need? It's almost like he knew they were for me. But back then, I was a smaller person for a 22 year old, and they were going to be a perfect fit, so I think he might've known they were for my personal use. Idk. Now that I'm a bit more mature looking, I can just go and get baby diapers without any stank eyes going right through me. I look like the type of person who's getting these Luvs for a child, and it's totally not as bad as my early days. But still, the one that frightens me is someone I know sneaking up behind me and seeing baby diapers in my shopping cart. That, I won't be able to explain.

Reactions: Brumas94
FatalGeometry said:
I'm not trying to dodge anything. I'm simply stating that a pre paid debit card is a no go for me. If my parents discovered that I bought, wore, and used diapers that would be one thing, but I'd they just find a prepaid card or any evidence at all that I have used one it would be VERY problematic. I simply can't use that method of payment. Furthermore, I live in a small village, population ~2000, where the only establishments present are a pub and a small coffee shop. Hardly anywhere I can get a prepaid card, even if it was an option. Our village had the public bus service axed 5 or so years ago and I can't drive.

Someone else said that if I buy with Amazon it won't show up in my bank statements anything other than "Amazon", so that will likely be the method I choose.

I'll have to see whether I'm up for it closer to the time as I'm shaking just writing this. I made a new email for this account and I only log onto it with an old tablet that I reset after every log on to erase data. My parents are super conservative so I really don't want to have that conversation with them.
I know you aren't trying to dodge anything, I was just being a cheeky bastard.
Just go with Amazon. There's no way that won't work. And as far as leaving your fingerprint behind on the internet, that's just something you have to accept. Maybe if you delete all your cookies, you can have a piece of mind, but I don't bother.

Antientmariner said:
Why can't you secretly purchase a pre paid debit card? Just get one someplace you know your family won't be at the time.

OR you can use OfferUp.com or Amazon or eBay. Those sites sell more than just diapers. Matter of fact, adult diaper sales are probably in the minority.
Now let's see you dodge that.

Edit: throw the used prepaid debit card away after use. Throw it away in some random trash can away from your house.
Nru also take PayPal if that helps

Hi again. I think I have somewhat of a short list for diapers I might consider purchasing. Are any of these good, or are there some I should take off my potential list if they're not very good or not good first diapers?

Little For Big ABDry White - Amazon.
Thrust Vector Better Dry - ABUniverse.
Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi - ABUniverse.
Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima - ABUniverse.

Thanks again for all your help everyone.

Reactions: ElPulpo
FatalGeometry said:
Hi again. I think I have somewhat of a short list for diapers I might consider purchasing. Are any of these good, or are there some I should take off my potential list if they're not very good or not good first diapers?

You don’t want a medical diaper to be your first!!!

Go to NRU they have sample packs for ABDL diapers

Last edited:
FatalGeometry said:

Yea, I'm not really with LittleMonsterUK on this one. My 1st nappie purchased through the internet was Abena Delta Form, a cloth backed nappie with a low capacity.
Question: will you order more diapers in the near future? If not, then, I'd say LittleMonsterUK is right. But if you are going to get more for another time, I'd say a lower capacity diaper to start out with is probably a good idea. I mean, you can get better diapers than that. There are much better ones to choose from. Why not go with Crinklez? They're available in the UK and hold plenty.

Reactions: TigerDL
Antientmariner said:
Yea, I'm not really with LittleMonsterUK on this one. My 1st nappie purchased through the internet was Abena Delta Form, a cloth backed nappie with a low capacity.
Question: will you order more diapers in the near future? If not, then, I'd say LittleMonsterUK is right. But if you are going to get more for another time, I'd say a lower capacity diaper to start out with is probably a good idea. I mean, you can get better diapers than that. There are much better ones to choose from. Why not go with Crinklez? They're available in the UK and hold plenty.

The way I understood it is he has 9 very rare days of being home alone completely and to me if that time is so precious he wants to indulge in ABDL diapers for the best experience I agree my first diapers were shit iD Slip Super absolutely garbage but I wasn’t on a time limit and a week later I bought a case of Crinklz.

I mean it’s up to him but if he wants the best experience in the limited amount of time he has ABDL diapers all the way.

Have you considered Amazon? Tha charges show up as Amazon.com. Since they sell everything, the charge could be anything. May you enjoy your time at home.

Adding to what @ValleyBoy said if you use Amazon you also have the option to clear info about your browsing and purchase history.

@LittleMonsterUK @Antientmariner
Are all of those diapers medical diapers? Even the ones from ABUniverse?
I chose those four for my shortlist as they weren't too bright and colourful so if they were discovered it might not be too bad. I was thinking white diapers would also be best so if anyone looked in my bins (my parents) it would be all good. Plus I really just personally dislike having animal prints like dinosaurs, puppies, or lions on them. I don't know why, but it just feels wrong to me, and I would enjoy wearing them at all.

If I could get any diapers, without any fear of discovery, I would want the Littleforbig Nursery Pink diapers. They sell them on Amazon and I really like them, in fact I've frequently found myself wearing specifically those diapers in my dreams for the past couple of years (yea I know how cringe that is). However they only sell those in packs of 2 or 10 on Amazon. I know I originally said 2, but I've been talking myself up to maybe getting more, though I don't know about 10.

Additionally, I don't have any real hiding spots in my house that I can be absolutely certain they won't look in, since my parents use my wardrobe for extra storage a lot. Plus, an added hell I just found out, the black bins (the ones you would put diapers in) aren't being collected at all while my parents are gone, so I'd have to keep diapers in either a black binbag in there (suspicious as we don't buy much that has non-recyclable packaging), or in my house in a hiding spot (which I don't have) for 5 days and sneak them into the bins in the morning. Overall it's very risky.

As for absorbance or capacity I'm not bothered. I'm not too sure if I will wet them, as it's mainly the soft, safe, comforting feeling that I like the idea of, and if I do I think I'll change frequently.

But out of interest, how good are the Littleforbig Nursery Pink diapers? Would you recommend those for first diapers? Do you think they're worth the extra risk and stress of people finding out?

Also anyone in the UK, any other way you think I could dispose of them other than the black bin?

Many thanks once again everyone.

I'd also like to clarify that I really am excited for this, if I can pluck up the courage to order them. I've spent the past couple of days since my post just thinking about all the things I've been doing every day, and how much I will be enjoying them more diapered. I can't wait to sleep diapered, play games diapered, cook and eat dinner diapered, watch films diapered, and mainly to maybe, if I like the feeling, just let loose and wet as much as I can in my diapers without having to get up or do anything. Who knows, I might even like messing them and have to order more. Might even need to get prime to get them here faster.

I did also want to ask though, I've heard (read) some stories on sites like Wattpad (probably not factual) saying that if you get used to just wetting your diapers whenever you feel the urge that you can lose some bladder control and become slightly incontinent??? I assume it's all BS but I wanted to check first. Is there really any risk of that?

Thanks again.

FatalGeometry said:
Are all of those diapers medical diapers? Even the ones from ABUniverse?
I chose those four for my shortlist as they weren't too bright and colourful so if they were discovered it might not be too bad. I was thinking white diapers would also be best so if anyone looked in my bins (my parents) it would be all good. Plus I really just personally dislike having animal prints like dinosaurs, puppies, or lions on them. I don't know why, but it just feels wrong to me, and I would enjoy wearing them at all.
I'm the same as that. I only buy 'medical' nappies. It's probably because I'm only a DL and am not into AB stuff at all. My thing has always been based on 'accidents' and wanting it to feel like I've had a real wetting or messing accident.

The nappies I normally buy are Lille Supremfit Maxis. They're really absorbant and I've never had any issues with them leaking and they mask the odor well too if you decide that you want to poo in one. They're available on Amazon and aren't ridiculously expensive but do come in packs of 20 which might be a bit too much for you if you only have a week.

Hope you're able to go through with it. Suggestion would be to order them and then don't think about it. They'll arrive within a couple of days and you'll be able to decide what you want to do.

FatalGeometry said:
Also anyone in the UK, any other way you think I could dispose of them other than the black bin?
On this one what I used to do when I still lived with my parents and had a free house was wait until it was dark and walk to the bus stop that was a short walk from the house that had a public bin and dispose of my nappies there.

Luckily it was within view of my bedroom window so I could see if anyone was there.

Lostboy123 said:
On this one what I used to do when I still lived with my parents and had a free house was wait until it was dark and walk to the bus stop that was a short walk from the house that had a public bin and dispose of my nappies there.

Luckily it was within view of my bedroom window so I could see if anyone was there.
Is that allowed? Like I know I wouldn't get arrested for it ofc but shouldn't things like that not go in public bins? Or does it not really matter? If that's fine to do I've got a bin on a footpath just 150m from behind my back garden and I can climb a tree to get over the fence. I might do that, provided it's not morally reprehensible or anything.

Last edited:
FatalGeometry said:
Is that allowed? Like I know I wouldn't get arrested for it ofc but shouldn't things like that not go in public bins? Or does it not really matter? If that's fine to do I've got a bin on a footpath just 150m from behind my back garden and I can climb a tree to get over the fence. I might do that, provided it's not morally reprehensible or anything.
It's fine. I just used to make sure they were double bagged. They're probably emptied every day and no one is going check what's in them or know who put it there.

Lots of good advise and suggestions here already, all I'd really add is to be a little careful with Amazon I know some people who have bought nappies from them which arrived with practically no packaging or at least not in a very discreet way showing exactly what was inside. If you look on the amazon listing as you go to make a purchase there is often an option (checkbox) for discreet packaging and if this is not present or checked then you do run a small risk of it not being discreet, though I personally have never encountered this.

FatalGeometry said:

Personally I find the Tena Slips to be a great nappy, their pullups that Boots and other chemists often sell are terrible (as with all adult pull ups) but the slips are actually very good especially the ultima, they also have modern style "cloth" backed and plastic backed as options which is nice depending on which you prefer. The Tena slips are also among some of the cheapest high performing nappies and therefore a good option for general everyday wear however...

I do agree in part with what @LittleMonsterUK said about not starting with the medical style (plain white) like the Tena, if you are only getting a short and rare chance to wear them then you want to go with something that is going to be a great experience you can get the most out of and therefore the ABDL options are best, Crinklz, ABU, maybe even Cuddlz are great choices and have places like NRU where you can buy smaller "sample" packs with very discreet delivery though billing labels may be searchable.

You mentioned that you don't want printed or fancy for less risk disposing but I'd say it's the same risk either way so if a printed nappy takes your fancy go for it and don't worry. some sites like NRU and Incontinence Choice sell larger sized thick black nappy sacks (kind like the small ones for babies that hold on soiled nappy but big enough for an adult one) these look very much like the dog mess disposal bags you can get so with a little care if anyone sees they may just think you are getting rid of dog mess.

Another option you may have that would require perhaps a little courage and faith is depending on where you live there may be other ABDL folk fairly nearby who could either let you have a couple of nappies to trial or order them for you. I myself in the past have given out samples for someone to try and ordered nappies for people who due to circumstances couldn't themselves.

As to...
FatalGeometry said:
I did also want to ask though, I've heard (read) some stories on sites like Wattpad (probably not factual) saying that if you get used to just wetting your diapers whenever you feel the urge that you can lose some bladder control and become slightly incontinent??? I assume it's all BS but I wanted to check first. Is there really any risk of that?
You don't have to worry this won't happen after just a couple of times, there are people (many even on this site) who have been wearing and using nappies 24/7 with the goal of becoming incontinent for years who are still fully in control. I'm not saying it can't happen there are many here who have experienced this but it takes a long time and some effort to make it happen.

The last thing I'd like to say is that if you are 18 you can have and easily set up your own bank account and your parents have no right to pry into it. in the UK from age 18 you have complete control over your finances. Parents have no legal right to know what their children earn, the investments that they make, the products or services that they pay for, or the savings decisions that they choose. An 18-year-old may choose to make a family member a joint account holder, a beneficiary or an emergency contact for all things related to finances, but there’s no UK law which can force an 18-year-old to share finances and financial information with his or her parents.

So if you have your own account there is no reason you can't buy what you want from where you want on the debit card and then simply don't let them see it, use online banking and choose a paperless option then the only way they could know what you bought or where from is if you specifically choose to log in and show them, they cannot legally force you to do so.

Now I understand that every family is different and your family may have had previous incidents with your cousin which led to your parents not trusting you fully but it doesn't remove your right to financial privacy.

FatalGeometry said:
I'd also like to clarify that I really am excited for this, if I can pluck up the courage to order them. I've spent the past couple of days since my post just thinking about all the things I've been doing every day, and how much I will be enjoying them more diapered. I can't wait to sleep diapered, play games diapered, cook and eat dinner diapered, watch films diapered, and mainly to maybe, if I like the feeling, just let loose and wet as much as I can in my diapers without having to get up or do anything. Who knows, I might even like messing them and have to order more. Might even need to get prime to get them here faster.

Thanks again.

I’ve gone 24/7 for 6 months before now no loss of bladder control whatsoever just hold it a bit and you will maintain the same control you always have.

DO NOT ORDER LFB FROM AMAZON! they come in clear plastic bags showing the contents clear as day

You want plain good quality ABDL diapers no problem I’ve got you with the absolute best.

If you can handle a print kiddo are by far my absolute favourite so I’ll include a link just incase you decide to endeavour

If you need to know anything else please don’t be afraid to ask we’re all the same here and you’re not alone.

If you don’t mind me asking what video games do you like to play?

Last edited:
FatalGeometry said:
Thanks for any help or advice you can give me.
You seem to have had loads of advice from other people, so I'll just say I hope you are able to get hold of some nappies to use whilst you have the house to yourself. Enjoy them to the full (no pun intended), and I hope you find a way to follow your new interest in the future once your parents are back home again.

LittleMonsterUK said:
If you don’t mind me asking what video games do you like to play?
Sorry, can't really divulge my main game. I spend most of my time on one particular game which has such a small community that, on the off chance somebody who sees this also plays the game, they genuinely might have a good guess at who I am, that's how small the community is. Like I probably know at least two-thirds of the high-level-content players for this game on my platform, so if anyone else plays this, yeah they would probably know who I am, even though the names are different.

Other than that I just like to play a lot of different games on Xbox Game Pass, and most of my multiplayer gaming (other than the aforementioned game that shall not be named) is spent on Paladins. That's pretty much it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back