SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Diapers are something I can rarely get due to lack of money(having no job sucks) and I'm in a house with other people so it's not easy to hide them. I really want to try and get some goodnites soon since there is a store near me that sells them. But until then, I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can get some diapers for "free" sort of speak. I really love wearing them as they give me comfort and make me feel safe.

I would ask someone to buy them for me but it would be very embarrassing. If anyone has any tips regarding this, let me know. 😊😊

Where abouts

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
You can sometimes find free diapers on Facebook marketplace

Reactions: littledreamers333 and SissyPwincessAndrea
TheGazelle said:
You can sometimes find free diapers on Facebook marketplace
I haven't been on Facebook for a bit but when I go back on there I could check

I
paddwan said:
Where abouts
Is it supposed to be a place you can find diapers? If so, can you provide me the link please?

back in the day i used to be good at getting free samples all the time from all sorts of random suppliers , some medical like places at time send me huge boxes with 20plus samples those were the fun days of being like woah! m4 molicares and so on other crappier stuff but was free,

i did the /online or even calling ,

Last edited:
Reactions: skunk053 and SissyPwincessAndrea
guest said:
back in the day i used to be good at getting free samples all the time from all sorts of random suppliers , some medical like places at time send me huge boxes with 20plus samples those were the fun days of being like woah! m4 molicares and so on other crappier stuff but
I'm not sure if there is any near where I live, but I'll have to do some more research.

sissyprincess2390 said:
I

Is it supposed to be a place you can find diapers? If so, can you provide me the link please?
I'm from the uk and have tenas but can't do shipping

paddwan said:
I'm from the uk and have tenas but can't do shipping
Oh ok

sissyprincess2390 said:
Diapers are something I can rarely get due to lack of money(having no job sucks) and I'm in a house with other people so it's not easy to hide them. I really want to try and get some goodnites soon since there is a store near me that sells them. But until then, I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can get some diapers for "free" sort of speak. I really love wearing them as they give me comfort and make me feel safe.

I would ask someone to buy them for me but it would be very embarrassing. If anyone has any tips regarding this, let me know. 😊😊
You have diaper samples to work with and maybe checking online sites like craiglist to see if people are getting rid of diapers but realistically if you don't have the money for it you're not really going to get Diapers for free unless you meet/talk to someone who is extremely generous.

ABDL as a whole isnt exactly a cheap hobby/fetish/lifestyle and even the ones that are here and need diapers medically generally have some kind of government assistance for purchasing.

I'd say getting a job would probably be your best bet for diaper purchases in the long run.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343, skunk053, SissyPwincessAndrea and 2 others
Noodle said:
You have diaper samples to work with and maybe checking online sites like craiglist to see if people are getting rid of diapers but realistically if you don't have the money for it you're not really going to get Diapers for free unless you meet/talk to someone who is extremely generous.

ABDL as a whole isnt exactly a cheap hobby/fetish/lifestyle and even the ones that are here and need diapers medically generally have some kind of government assistance for purchasing.

I'd say getting a job would probably be your best bet for diaper purchases in the long run.
No, this isn't a cheap lifestyle. I haven't spent a lot on diapers this year because I was gone for a while, but diapers aren't cheap. If you want the best deal on whatever you're getting, purchase by the case. It'll be more than you may be used to, but you'll get a better deal.

theancientmariner said:
No, this isn't a cheap lifestyle. I haven't spent a lot on diapers this year because I was gone for a while, but diapers aren't cheap. If you want the best deal on whatever you're getting, purchase by the case. It'll be more than you may be used to, but you'll get a better deal.
Normally I would suggest investing in cases if you wanted a better $/Diaper Ratio but the issue here is they're looking for free due to the lack of monetary funds on top of having to hide the issue itself from their roommates which would effectively negate the benefits of the Case all together.

It is a pain for sure regardless but yeah really isnt cheap especially when you get into the more fetish wear stuff like ABU, Rearz, Tykables and the plethora of ABDL diapers that have come out in the recent years.

Noodle said:

I could try Craigslist but yeah getting a job is the best way. The problem is that I can't seem to land a job but I keep trying and holding out for hope I'll get one eventually.

sissyprincess2390 said:
I could try Craigslist but yeah getting a job is the best way. The problem is that I can't seem to land a job but I keep trying and holding out for hope I'll get one eventually.
Just keep trying friendo, sooner or later you should land something. I would argue probably not the best to worry about diapers if you can't afford them for the time being and focus your energy on improving your financial situation. Once you turn that around you'll find the whole diaper issue to be easier in the long run.

I do hope for the best though.

Noodle said:
Just keep trying friendo, sooner or later you should land something. I would argue probably not the best to worry about diapers if you can't afford them for the time being and focus your energy on improving your financial situation. Once you turn that around you'll find the whole diaper issue to be easier in the long run.

I do hope for the best though.
Thank you and the end of the day I just want my life to get better which includes wearing diapers. Hopefully everything works out.

Why don't you have an income 239?

BigAl1 said:
Why don't you have an income 239?
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Can you explain what this means?

sissyprincess2390 said:
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Can you explain what this means?
I think the implication is that if you aren’t working you could probably get money from social security.

Reactions: BigAl2 and SissyPwincessAndrea
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I think the implication is that if you aren’t working you could probably get money from social security.
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I'm not even at age to apply for social security so that's out of the question.

Short of getting a job or convincing family to give you money you are probably out of luck. When I was younger I got dinner money which I tried to under spend to have some left over I could save to get nappies from the pharmacy in a nearby village. No one ever asked but if they had then I was getting them for my little brother.

Back