How to get diapers for "free"

WoollyAndJoshy said:
Short of getting a job or convincing family to give you money you are probably out of luck. When I was younger I got dinner money which I tried to under spend to have some left over I could save to get nappies from the pharmacy in a nearby village. No one ever asked but if they had then I was getting them for my little brother.
I usually spend all my money on food so I don't if I'll be able to request more money. I've been caught wearing diapers before and it didn't end well.

sissyprincess2390 said:
I usually spend all my money on food so I don't if I'll be able to request more money. I've been caught wearing diapers before and it didn't end well.
I don’t know your exact situation (and nor do I need to) but, asking for additional money or buying cheaper food are probably the options right now (or asking for CV advice and pushing harder to get a job, I know it can be hard getting a first job!).

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I don’t know your exact situation (and nor do I need to) but, asking for additional money or buying cheaper food are probably the options right now (or asking for CV advice and pushing harder to get a job, I know it can be hard getting a first job!).
Yeah it sucks when I'm always rejected for a job but I'm trying every single day. Money is very tight for my family right now so that's why I'm not in a rush to get diapers.

Try and get advice for improving your CV, maybe your parents or school careers team could help with this and how to lay it out.

Reactions: BigAl2 and SissyPwincessAndrea
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Try and get advice for improving your CV, maybe your parents or school careers team could help with this and how to lay it out.
Somebody did my CV and I didn't bother changing it since I use the same one for every application. But I may to start changing it since the one I have doesn't talk about every single job.

Noodle said:
Normally I would suggest investing in cases if you wanted a better $/Diaper Ratio but the issue here is they're looking for free due to the lack of monetary funds on top of having to hide the issue itself from their roommates which would effectively negate the benefits of the Case all together.

It is a pain for sure regardless but yeah really isnt cheap especially when you get into the more fetish wear stuff like ABU, Rearz, Tykables and the plethora of ABDL diapers that have come out in the recent years.
Those are 2 of my favorite brands, and yes, they jack those prices up like crazy just because they can and we'll all buy the darn things anyway. Might as well support the newer brands that've started the past few years ago because I've heard nothing bad about them.

I know sissyprincess2390 was looking for free diapers, and there's nothing I can do about that except advise for sissyprincess2390 to maybe get a hold of Northshore.com and request a free sample before purchasing a pack. That was simply a message for all eyes here, just a way of saving money on diapers.

theancientmariner said:
Those are 2 of my favorite brands, and yes, they jack those prices up like crazy just because they can and we'll all buy the darn things anyway. Might as well support the newer brands that've started the past few years ago because I've heard nothing bad about them.

I know sissyprincess2390 was looking for free diapers, and there's nothing I can do about that except advise for sissyprincess2390 to maybe get a hold of Northshore.com and request a free sample before purchasing a pack. That was simply a message for all eyes here, just a way of saving money on diapers.
I've already gotten the northshore samples on two different accounts so I'm out of luck for that

sissyprincess2390 said:
Somebody did my CV and I didn't bother changing it since I use the same one for every application. But I may to start changing it since the one I have doesn't talk about every single job.
You should try to tailor your CV for at least each type of job you go for and include hobbies and interests you have, and what transferable skills you got from them.

Back