• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cltabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone! Was curious to see where everyone’s significant other fell on the “acceptance of AB/DL scale”. In my situation my girlfriend is totally ok with the diapers as a clothing item, but the idea of using them (#1 only) is still very taboo. Any tips on “moving up the scale” would also be super appreciated!

Mine don’t know about it. I was caught one time and said I would quit doing it. I stopped for about 2 years and then have started back up secretly.

Mine knows where my stash is and what dresser drawers has my active inventory, but doesn’t want to see me in diapers. And when we go somewhere and she notices, she will try to shame me in front of other people, you know like if I crinkle or she sees it sticking out of my pants a little or the front is a little buldgy. She will wait until somebody is in our zone. Then point at the bulge or say your diapers sticking out.
“What was that noise?”
I think she even said something to our doctor.
During my last physical I was asked if I was ic.
I replied no, and explained I just got occasional sudden urges.

Reactions: cltabdl
My G/F knew about this side of me before we got together.
We met online on POF and in my profile I wrote about my ABDL side saying it’s not something I’m prepared to hide away anymore and anyone who wanted to meet/date me needs to understand.

She participates fully (I choose not to use my nappies for poop) and has full control of when and what I wear and takes care of the changes.

Reactions: Whitechocolate and cltabdl
My wife knows and has known about my diapers for years. When I first opened up about my interest she even diapered me a fewtimes.
However she now “cannot handle my diapers” and we are in the early stages of a separation after over 40 years of marriage.
My diapers are probably just one of many reasons for us to separate.
Add us to the list of marriages that have fallen apart as a result of the time spent together due to Covid and my retirement.

Tricky to pick one for me. My s/o accepts that I’m doing this but insists on discretion around the house in common areas. Also, keeping it hidden from the kids is paramount. They have no filters at their age and would tell everyone. Probably will keep it from them as long as possible, even going back into the closet a bit when they get older.

I regularly wear at night and use diapers as an excuse to constantly hydrate.

When I came out to my s/o, she said she would have accepted things even if I had a scat fetish. Just clean up after. Still, I keep any #2 activity miles away from her, literally. She’s got to be somewhere far away. That’s not her rule, it’s mine. I don’t want to inflict that on her.

One thing my wife won’t handle is AB behavior. She doesn’t want to be a mommy, and I don’t actually want that from her. She can tolerate designs on diapers, but she wouldn’t like seeing me in a onesie. She doesn’t even like hoodie-footie pajamas on adults. Thinks jokingly it might be an AB conspiracy. I think I see her point…

She will also participate for my sexual benefit. She’s largely asexual, so we make an odd couple in that regard, but she’s my partner in life. I love our relationship, the kids we're raising, each other’s families (we’re a biracial couple), and the stability in our lives. I wouldn’t have things any other way because we are comfortable with ourselves and each other. Balance is peaceful to us.

Last edited:
I got the worst of it. My wife is now my ex wife.

We were married for nearly 10 years and have been best friends for 20. We get along amazingly and never argue, we almost always see eye to eye. It wasn't a perfect marriage but it was good!

I was not ABDL aware when we met, or when I proposed. I've been DL since I was 4 but other than a handful of times I never really practiced being DL.

Then I discovered ABDL and ABDL diapers, thing's really took off when I ordered a pack. There was no turning back and my ABDL side really started to come out.

I am a good man, excellent father, im responsible, maintain a good image and dress well, work out etc... but she couldn't handle the fact that I willingly peed in a diaper.

I went to therapy and tried my best to talk it out, but said I have a small DL side.

NOPE! DISGUSTING FREAK!!

I got a good mental beating these past 12 months all because I am ABDL and the one I loved and trusted hurt me a lot.

We are now divorced but still get along, even though she still lashes out sometimes.

I have a good shield.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: teddytugger, Subtlerustle, ElPulpo and 2 others
neophyte said:
I got the worst of it. My wife is now my ex wife.

We were married for nearly 10 years and have been best friends for 20. We get along amazingly and never argue, we almost always see eye to eye. It wasn't a perfect marriage but it was good!

I was not ABDL aware when we met, or when I proposed. I've been DL since I was 4 but other than a handful of times I never really practiced being DL.

Then I discovered ABDL and ABDL diapers, thing's really took off when I ordered a pack. There was no turning back and my ABDL side really started to come out.

I am a good man, excellent father, im responsible, maintain a good image and dress well, work out etc... but she couldn't handle the fact that I willingly peed in a diaper.

I went to therapy and tried my best to talk it out, but said I have a small DL side.

NOPE! DISGUSTING FREAK!!

I got a good mental beating these past 12 months all because I am ABDL and the one I loved and trusted hurt me a lot.

We are now divorced but still get along, even though she still lashes out sometimes.

I have a good shield.
Was she ever ok with any of it?

I've just put my vote in the wrong place and don't know how to change it
My wife knows and accepts it but doesn't want anything to do with it.

Reactions: cltabdl and RedPandaDL
It's not really my wife's thing but she has no problem with me wearing I wear to bed everynight no matter what.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
AComputerGuy said:
Was she ever ok with any of it?

Never. I told her I secretly wore Super Undies when we went camping at a cottage once; we had some beer around the campfire and I really didn't want to dribble in the bed. When I showed her my blue super undies she thought that it pathetic.

I was extremely mature about the whole think and only revealed minor details; like how I find them comfortable and how they would ease my issues with using public restrooms and a few other things like dribbling (I dont dribble but I lied and said Ive started to dribble sometimes at night)

We are divorced now so....

I pretty much had a worst case scenario.

Other than that she's a great and kind person, I'm still surprised how poorly she took it.

• Sad
Reactions: teddytugger
My awesome wife of almost 40 years accepts it almost totally and has actually been diapered a few times herself just to see what it was like.
Not her thing but she does like to wear plastic pants during foreplay. I get diaper pats, she'll unsnap my onesie but she recently informed me
that she would like to start changing my diaper. She wants to take care of me in every way and this is something she WANTS to do.
I'm still a little stunned but I want to make her happy...........................

• Love
Reactions: teddytugger, Lumos, Lyric and 3 others
My wife just accepted my diaper wearing. She engage a little in the age play but not much. She is okay with using my diapers.

Reactions: teddytugger and Lyric
TreeLad said:
I've just put my vote in the wrong place and don't know how to change it
Bottom right hand corner of the poll there should be a button that says change vote.

Reactions: TreeLad
I told wife my shortly after we first met and dated a few times. She wanted to know and understand why a grown man would do this, wear diapers and wet himself, with no medical excuse. We discussed this at length over weeks until she decided to see me diapered. So I wore my diapers and plastic pants to our next dates and wet In them. She agreed to spend the night and we ended up in bed with my wet diapers still on and she took my plastic pants and diapers off me while we were playing. Rather than being disgusted she actually enjoyed it and from then on she’s accepted me in my diapers and wetting and we are now married.

In my first marriage I never told her about my fetish, kept it secret, hid my diapers, for the part only wore when traveling for business. After the marriage ended I promised myself I would tell every woman I was interested in about my diaper and wetting fetish. And that’s how I met my wife.

• Love
Reactions: teddytugger, Lumos, Zeke and 3 others
I selected we’re both ABDL, this isn’t quite true, we are both DL, although I wear more than my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, Lyokodl, cltabdl and 1 other person
AAO said:
Bottom right hand corner of the poll there should be a button that says change vote.
I don't know how I didn't notice that. Sometimes I can't see the wood for all the trees 😂

jamiejamie said:
Mine don’t know about it. I was caught one time and said I would quit doing it. I stopped for about 2 years and then have started back up secretly.
Did those two years throw her off (excuse my expression) the scent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie
neophyte said:
Never. I told her I secretly wore Super Undies when we went camping at a cottage once; we had some beer around the campfire and I really didn't want to dribble in the bed. When I showed her my blue super undies she thought that it pathetic.

I was extremely mature about the whole think and only revealed minor details; like how I find them comfortable and how they would ease my issues with using public restrooms and a few other things like dribbling (I dont dribble but I lied and said Ive started to dribble sometimes at night)

We are divorced now so....

I pretty much had a worst case scenario.

Other than that she's a great and kind person, I'm still surprised how poorly she took it.
Reading these posts and seeing the huge variation in the reception a SO gives in response to diapers, or ABDL activities, it seems like much of their attitude is in response to their childhood upbringing. It must have a lot to do with their parents thinking about diapers and potty training and how they dealt with them in their youth.

Last edited:
Reactions: neophyte and cltabdl
I told my fiancée on our first trip. We had been dating for only a couple of weeks officially and took a trip to VT and got an AirBNB.

She admitted she kinda got "little puppy" vibes from me and she was okay with diapers, as she had dated someone else briefly who wore diapers out of medical necessity. She didn't know what ABDL was, though, and wanted some time to process.

Well, she took that time... aaaaaaand then proceeded to put me back in diapers 24/7, make me her sub/pet permanently (with contract/rules/"adoption" papers), work up to controlling all my changes and doing them all herself, and insist I stay home and be a housepuppy and not work more than part-time or take a brick-and-mortar job ever again if I didn't absolutely have to.

I just told her I was okay with these things; I'm not one to push and push -- especially through past experience, I've learned that's how you drive partners away. All of these life changes were out of her insistence. She asked me if I could handle 24/7 because she'd prefer I be in diapers all the time, citing my bladder issues; she made a printed list of rules, unprompted, after we talked about rules literally once; I never asked her to change me, she just asked if I'd "be okay with that" and then I still changed my own messy diapers til one day she asked me if I minded her doing it from now on because she really wanted to. Clearly loves my diapers, loves the smell when I fill them, thinks me in a diaper is the most attractive thing she's ever seen, etc. etc. etc. She shows little (and big) me SO much love.

This is a whole-ass 180 from my ex who wouldn't change me, didn't like them, didn't like the smell, made participating with anything ABDL/babyfur just absolutely pulling teeth. Wanted to love me but was clearly lowkey embarrassed but wouldn't admit it. I know I brag a lot about my Mommy on here, but it's because I've had the exact opposite for half a decade (my ex of 5 years) -- someone who I bought a ring for and (thought I) wanted to marry. Thank God I got my heart broken and found someone who wanted to put it back together AND love the REAL me.... and I'm marrying the SH*T out of her!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: teddytugger, Lyokodl, Subtlerustle and 2 others
Back