How do you pronounce “Wipe”?

Ismo is another good comedic act that trashes the English language and for good reason.
This one is safe but I wouldn't play any of his others if you don't like or are around people/in situations where foul language is unacceptable.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

CheshireCat said:
screw it; just don't call 'em briefs!

Yes, thank you for putting it out there!

Hearing people call them ''briefs'' is very hard for me to roll with, and is a severe test of my patience... talk about confusing (and sugarcoating) dialect.

And I also agree, diaps is better than dips lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink and CheshireCat
CheshireCat said:
screw it; just don't call 'em briefs!
Abdlchriscrinkle said:

Hearing people call them ''briefs'' is very hard for me to roll with, and is a severe test of my patience... talk about confusing (and sugarcoating) dialect.

That's fair everyone has their own feelings about the names we use, but for that case what about those who really hate the fact that they need diapers, briefs is a much more comfortable term for them. I would rather hear briefs than dips myself.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:

I must admit..
I really don't like the term 'briefs'
I have been naughty, because I decided people can express themselves however they like. I am an EX BOOKWORM.. and Shakespeare is a close friend of mine.. the use of our language for expression is creative and free.
But .. but.. I have to admit... Briefs ??? 🤢 WTF ?? 🤣

Kittyinpink said:
I must admit..
I have been naughty, because I decided people can express themselves however they like. I am an EX BOOKWORM.. and Shakespeare is a close friend of mine.. the use of our language for expression is creative and free.
Kind of like calling dressy pants "slacks." "Slacks?" really?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
oldpppants said:
Kind of like calling dressy pants "slacks." "Slacks?" really?
TOTALLY! 😊.
Ewww... "slacks?" (I'm not even going to give that name a capital. )

'dip' and 'Pamp' are the two most offensive slangs I have come across in the community. It is worse then saying "padding".

I will never understand why people cannot just say diaper.

Xane said:
'dip' and 'Pamp' are the two most offensive slangs I have come across in the community. It is worse then saying "padding".

I will never understand why people cannot just say diaper.
I'm tired... I'm gonna look in my dips box 📦 on top of my wardrobe... pull out a new pamp and get all snuggled with green monkey 🐒.
I know what that means , so do you 😏..
Why is communication offensive to you ? 🤔
Hey ! (False) y'all ! (False) boi (false) etc.. (abbreviation) . Older people say "padding " I don't much like that .. but it's not me saying it , is it ? (BobbisueEllen has definitely mentioned her "padded behind" ... 🤔.
I have an idea ! 💡 how about we all appreciate each other? And also respect that we all communicate in different ways ? Different languages, different accents, different takes on our personal lingo .. isn't that a unique part of who you are ? Or maybe you're a institutional robot 🤖 🤔.. ? Should we all act and behave like you ? 🤔 . Not me . I'm off to change my dip . 😌

BobbiSueEllen said:
Just please, STOP calling them "dips". Seriously. This has been a BSE Production. Copyright MMXXII. All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged. *starts warming up her paddle-spankin' arm* :devilish:
I'd much rather be wiped and diaped than whipped and dipped (whatever that even means), so uh... yeah! (y)

CheshireCat said:
just don't call 'em briefs!
Hear! Hear! There's no greater buzzkill than briefs. Briefs are one- or two-ply cloth pull-ups made by Fruit of the Loom and other stuffy "big people" brands.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
Okay!!! 🤣
I am SO SORRY!!!
I PROMISE! I Absolutely promise...
I will never again personally use the term "####"
Happy new year to you all !
And a new "####" free year 😊 ! Just diapers and plushies and pacifiers for all you lovely people! 😍
Absolutely no more mention of "####" 😊😊😊

Calling a diaper a dip, is a way to keep diaper muggles from knowing you're talking about diapers. Beyond that, it makes people look like dip:poop:s, and I wish they'd stop. Dip is a food. It's diap, diaper, or diapey. I understand calling them dips, in a room full of muggles, but not here.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Calling a diaper a dip, is a way to keep diaper muggles from knowing you're talking about diapers. Beyond that, it makes people look like dip:poop:s, and I wish they'd stop. Dip is a food. It's diap, diaper, or diapey. I understand calling them dips, in a room full of muggles, but not here.
OK OK! 😊..
If I didn't have a mischievous side ...
I wouldn't be me ! 😺 .
Who really wants a world 🌎 without a naughty kitty 😺!

Kittyinpink said:
I must admit..
Actually, "y'all," isn't false.

It's old.

It's a contracted form of," ye all."

Back when Shakespeare was alive, "ye," had 2 meanings.

It could either mean you, the individual, or you, the lot of you.

Y'all is perfect old English. American southerners kept. It does get under our skin when people don't understand that it's always, always and forever, plural.

It's more correct than, "yins!"

"Yins?"
Why abbreviate, "you ones?'

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:

It's old.

Y'all is perfect old English. American southerners kept. It does get under our skin when people don't understand that it's always, always and forever, plural.

"Yins?"
Why abrieviate, "you ones?'
🤣..
I am so corrected today !
I humbly apologise for my ignorance!
And I hope that you don't dislike me as a result of my inferior knowledge. 🥺.
I just enjoy being engaged in conversation! But I am socially clumsy 🙃..
I love that I can play on this site ! And mostly I don't get told off ! 😊.

Kittyinpink said:
🤣..
I am so corrected today !
I humbly apologise for my ignorance!
And I hope that you don't dislike me as a result of my inferior knowledge. 🥺.
I just enjoy being engaged in conversation! But I am socially clumsy 🙃..
I see no naughty kitty. I see a kitty from my Grandmother country. Hugs. Don't feel bad. Most people here don't know y'all is paleoenglish. They just think we're stupid. No. No, I assure everyone, we just have roots. We use a silent h in herb, because it's French. We say a lot of words the French way. For some reason, Britain didn't want to share with us, anymore.

But, I don't see a naughty kitty.

Brief? Those are muggle undies, first of all, and secondly, non incontinent people came up with that, because, "Diaper or nappy must be embarrassing."

Really? Why? Couldn't be that insuring our embarrassment, and reinforcing it, is how you make your money. Could it, medical diaper company? It couldn't be that you make thin products to convince us being thin is what hides our dirty secret, when in fact, being thick enough not to leak, does. Could it, medical diaper company? Anyway, you're fine. Forgive my tangent.

Kittyinpink said:
OK OK! 😊..
If I didn't have a mischievous side ...
I wouldn't be me ! 😺 .
Who really wants a world 🌎 without a naughty kitty 😺!
It certainly would be a much more boring and dull world.

Kittyinpink said:
@BobbiSueEllen is not the only one around here with a good paddle ya know. ;) 😛

Though I may possibly be the only person here who would slather on capsaicin cream afterward. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SpAzpieSweeTot said:

It's old.

"Yins?"
Why abbreviate, "you ones?'
Have an explanation for "youse" as in "All of youse get outta here!?"

oldpppants said:
Have an explanation for "youse" as in "All of youse get outta here!?"
Youse seems to stem from Irish English and from there passed into Australian and American English, while mostly considered a coloquialisation there is some discussion among linguists, etymologists and linguaphiles that “youse” or “yous” originated as attempts to differentiate the plural “you” from the singular “you.”

Belarin said:
It certainly would be a much more boring and dull world.

@BobbiSueEllen is not the only one around here with a good paddle ya know. ;) 😛

Though I may possibly be the only person here who would slather on capsaicin cream afterward. 😈
😊🫠... be careful Belarin... I know you 😏.. and I love a good spanking! (Actually... a bad spanking! 🤣)
Happy New year 🎉 ✨️!
😊.

Kittyinpink said:
😊🫠... be careful Belarin... I know you 😏.. and I love a good spanking! (Actually... a bad spanking! 🤣)
Happy New year 🎉 ✨️!
😊.
I've got a special machine here that may change that. 😜

Back