Elmo

Elmo Loves You ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Crayons are my favorite!

All of the above.

I've had a passion for art since childhood.

Drawing, painting, sketching, coloring, you name it.

On a tablet. 😁

love the fact I can use a pressure pen and play with mane types of "media" (crayons, pens, paints etc.)

On a side note if with a little in a cg role I like to make them use their off hand to draw (so if right handed you use your left) often leads to slightly more scribbly child like drawings.

Belarin said:
On a side note if with a little in a cg role I like to make them use their off hand to draw (so if right handed you use your left) often leads to slightly more scribbly child like drawings.
Wow, that's a really good tip!

I like it all

Crayons and colored pencils are a must for me in little space as that was a very common cheap activity to do when I was a kid. Fun, easy, and common across all of the ages that I regress to (i.e. even older kids often will still use crayons and colored pencils).

Painting is something I only do while in adult mode. That might be because I never remember using paint as a little kid, not even finger paint.

The closest thing to painting I remember, were these water coloring books that had dots of paint already applied to the page and using water and a brush you would basically scribble over the page, and it would turn into a painted page. Not much fun if memory serves.

1651947372643.png

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I have no preferred method of coloring or drawing. I only do so infrequently, and only when I'm little. When I do, I tend to use my 'wrong' (non-dominant) hand to make more realistic little kid drawings :)

Crayons are my favorite and being right-handed, I normally use my left (non-dominant) hand as mamy here have mentioned.

*ahem* "aerosol art" 😋🤭

Crayons are definitely my favorite although I will occasionally use colored pencils.

Colored pencils for me :3

I try to be neat and stay inside the lines, but my diaper is usually not so neat and clean.

Back