How cold is it where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
It's supposed to be 2 above here in the St. Louis area Wednesday. We don't often see temps that cold here. How bad is it supposed to get where you live?

(No doubt, the Aussies on here will now be telling us how hot it is down there. LOL

B

BordercollieTrigger

It now Winterpeg below 40 it feels like in Celsius yay. Love Winnipeg, MB we have such cold winter. It got to feels like -44 degrees celsius today.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Similar temperatures in the UK. It's been hovering above zero mostly, and dipping under overnight every now-and-then. Not as bad as it could be.

nray999

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Portland, Oregon was 50F today, warm even by our standards.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
In North Texas it's 38F now and supposed to drop to around 30F overnight.

soupy

Actual Soup Golem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
well here in good ol' new england after a warm springlike summer the temperature will be dropping to the single digits this week and winter proper begins :sad:

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I think it's about 27-ish where I live right now.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Portland, Oregon was 50F today, warm even by our standards.

A cross the Columbia river it was 56F and it has been raining pretty good for the last two days.

The Cascade range is protecting us for now, and the Pacific Ocean is warming for an El Neno.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like soupy says here in New England the weather is like a yo-yo but it has always been like that. “If you don't like the weather in New England now, just wait a few minutes.” That was Mark Twain in 1910 so quit blaming Al Gore and global warming.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yep...about 28 here .... Shorts and tshirt.... Oh did I mention Celsius?
Cheer up northerners, the sun will come out again. :)

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yep...about 28 here .... Shorts and tshirt.... Oh did I mention Celsius?
Cheer up northerners, the sun will come out again. :)

Great, now you make us have do math to get that in Farhrenheit. :educate::biggrin:

82.4 F, wow, that would be nice.

Orcaway

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A cross the Columbia river it was 56F and it has been raining pretty good for the last two days.

The Cascade range is protecting us for now, and the Pacific Ocean is warming for an El Neno.

Down in Eugene it was about 48 and cloudy, but dry

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It may have hit 50 f. today in Central Virginia, but tomorrow and the next day we're supposed to go down to single digits. I hate cold weather, and yes, I'm blaming this solely on Al Gore, and if not him, then our weatherman.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
15°F with a windchill of -5°F near Akron OH at work today. Calling for 6" of snow tonight and tomorrow

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Pretty cold tonight 16°F ~ -8.8°C with a windchill of -6°F ~ -21°C South of Boston, MA. No snow, just cold.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Well looks like it might just about tip the 100F mark tomorrow.....:( too hot for me. I'll be thinking of all you cool snow bunnies.

B

BordercollieTrigger

we are cold all winter its Winterpeg got name for a reason.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Right now it's 19°F. Great weather to snuggle in my footed jammies and surround myself with warm, soft, huggable plushies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
From the great white north frozen tundra of Northern Michigan we aint getting above 10 degrees for a week! its bloody cold old fashioned winter has blessed us with a vengeance in January 2015 its cold out there folks !

Status
Not open for further replies.