How cold is it where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 11:10 at night here and its a balmy 8 ° degrees . [emoji58]

37° and raining in East Texas.

BordercollieTrigger said:
It now Winterpeg below 40 it feels like in Celsius yay. Love Winnipeg, MB we have such cold winter. It got to feels like -44 degrees celsius today.

I was there for that day. Chilly. Didn't go out and freeze my butt off like I was originally planning on doing and stayed in the hotel and watched cartoons. Back to balmy -1°C Colorado.

In Portland it's 40F (around 4.5C) and not raining! Apparently the Cascades block the polar vortex, but I have no idea why it isn't raining.

13 deg C today in Uk so quite warm for January

ozbub said:
Well looks like it might just about tip the 100F mark tomorrow.....:( too hot for me. I'll be thinking of all you cool snow bunnies.

Oz your a Lucky Boy, man 100's what i wouldnt Do to atleast get a Day in the 90's. my truck Is down and My car is not exactly Winter Friendly, half the Cabin is un-insulated Glass but Having a Removable Roof in summer is great.

if i had my way id Either Live in Hawiaii year round or have a Winter House in Australia and a Summer House in Arizona. lol actually i think they would both be Summer houses considering i forgot the Hemisphere Change

w0lfpack91 said:
Oz your a Lucky Boy, man 100's what i wouldnt Do to atleast get a Day in the 90's. my truck Is down and My car is not exactly Winter Friendly, half the Cabin is un-insulated Glass but Having a Removable Roof in summer is great.

if i had my way id Either Live in Hawiaii year round or have a Winter House in Australia and a Summer House in Arizona. lol actually i think they would both be Summer houses considering i forgot the Hemisphere Change

I'll wish you over some warmer weather buddy, actually weve had a bit of a cool spell, but the warm is coming back soon. You'll have to snuggle up for now.

it's currently about 2C (dicky sensor for sub 10C readings), but it's all been a bit topsy-turvy, lately (UK).
the winds are the biggest problem.

Minus 30 here... i'm in Quebec Canada... Hate winter obviously XD

its 20 here in Idaho. I love it though because it gives me a good excuse to wear my footies all day especially since I just got an all in one and its the best one I've ever had.

Changing quite a lot between+4 and -15 Celsius degrees in my hometown in Finland.

My math skills are getting a workout due to all you Celsius folks.:smile:

We got up to 50F today.:smile1: It was great getting outside, as my cabin fever is raging due to being off work.

16 degrees

SW Florida 74F

The cold we here in North Texas is gone for now. We have bright sunshine and 60F right now.

It is currently 36 degrees up in Western Washington. I'm outside working all day, bundled up like crazy. Brr

tiny said:
Similar temperatures in the UK. It's been hovering above zero mostly, and dipping under overnight every now-and-then. Not as bad as it could be.
your not wrong tiny but one down side for me. i have a small door which leads to the rest of the attic and keeps my room as cold as it is outside. but at least it will be cooler during the summer but for now its nothing but sleepers and thick clothes for me :)

Illinoise said:
My math skills are getting a workout due to all you Celsius folks.:smile:
snow and ice, at the moment :biggrin:

been snowing all day, but only the fine stuff, mostly, since we had low cloud. i had to shovel the back yard so that the dog didn't keep treading in his poo (like he did last night, and which saw me giving him a hot shower at 4 a.m.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back