Halloween is coming is it exeptable to be a abdl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
One Halloween has gone please lock this thread. Thank you​

So halloween is upon us and is coming up.

This is a perfect time to awsre the door in your big onesie or diaper with the excuse of this is my Halloween costume.:thumbsup:

But would that be the case?
is it exeptable to be a abdl at Halloween?

:confused:

Would you thew a house party for your baby friends (AB friends) or your diaper friends or fursuiter friends with diapers (Babyfur suiters/diaper fursuiters) or both all of the above?

So would it be exeptable?
Have any of you done this before?
Is anyone wanting to try this, this Halloween?
What reaction did you get/think you would get?
Ect your thoughts?

Nobody would question if you are ABDL or not.... theyre are a LOT of baby suits out there at the stores for halloween, but those look super fake. If you want to do this, I suggest getting your OWN suit. Such as a proper fitting diaper or a adult paci and things like that. Your risking quite a bit, especially if people think you are "To old for halloween" or how much you "Get into" your role. I wish it was a great excuse to grab the diapers and stuffy and go outside to play and get candy, but sadly this will probably be frowned upon. I may or may not try this myself however with a simple set of footies..........HOWEVER, if someone sees the footies are a little thicker, they will probably question you. Enjoy haloween, and remember, excuses, excuses, excuses.

P.S: To answer another one of your questions, to do a full house party, would take a lot of time and trust. HOWEVER, if you got a lot of trusted friends, pulling off a diaper halloween party may be a good time to do it as long as there is set rules to follow. Otherwise, if you guys go outside to the back for a BBQ, expect indecent exposure for the neibors calling the police. Warn them first if your going to have a party, rather than police kicking in your door for loud music and seeing a bunch of furries in diapers. You may have some trusted friends who dont mind showing, but the more stealthy kind may be to shy to show anyone else. Making arangements for both private and non private events if you have enough people may be ideal. A halloween theme, (Cute spooky or spooky spooky) will also provide a good excuse that your just having a halloween party still, in case you are going full stealth and are caught.

Hope this helps a little bit, and party or just going out for some fun candy's. I hope you enjoy the night and figure something out....its not that far away.

BrandonBabypup said:
Nobody would question if you are ABDL or not.... theyre are a LOT of baby suits out there at the stores for halloween, but those look super fake. If you want to do this, I suggest getting your OWN suit. Such as a proper fitting diaper or a adult paci and things like that. Your risking quite a bit, especially if people think you are "To old for halloween" or how much you "Get into" your role. I wish it was a great excuse to grab the diapers and stuffy and go outside to play and get candy, but sadly this will probably be frowned upon. I may or may not try this myself however with a simple set of footies..........HOWEVER, if someone sees the footies are a little thicker, they will probably question you. Enjoy haloween, and remember, excuses, excuses, excuses.

P.S: To answer another one of your questions, to do a full house party, would take a lot of time and trust. HOWEVER, if you got a lot of trusted friends, pulling off a diaper halloween party may be a good time to do it as long as there is set rules to follow. Otherwise, if you guys go outside to the back for a BBQ, expect indecent exposure for the neibors calling the police. Warn them first if your going to have a party, rather than police kicking in your door for loud music and seeing a bunch of furries in diapers. You may have some trusted friends who dont mind showing, but the more stealthy kind may be to shy to show anyone else. Making arangements for both private and non private events if you have enough people may be ideal. A halloween theme, (Cute spooky or spooky spooky) will also provide a good excuse that your just having a halloween party still, in case you are going full stealth and are caught.

Hope this helps a little bit, and party or just going out for some fun candy's. I hope you enjoy the night and figure something out....its not that far away.

Hahaha! I may try it when I finally live on my own without living in the same house as my kin. Though I would probably try just standing out of the door handing sweets or candy.

Well I'm not sure if it is exceptable, but it is very acceptable. Back ten years ago when I still went to parties I would go in my own custom made ab clothes, and sometimes with just my doubled up diaper showing (so I could wet the inner one without having the out one look wet and offend someone, and of course to make it more pronounced). I only ever got good comments on it too, and with lots of people taking my picture or asking me about my "costume" (he, he).

I did the sort of thing one year. Although not exactly baby themed as much as "little kid" themed, I still wore my pink footie pajamas along with my favorite pigtails. I didn't exactly do it as a need for a costume as much as regression need, holidays flare up aches and pains for missing the innocence of my youth and desires to recapture it. It was more that I realized that due to the day, I could just pass it off as a costume. Still, I was terribly anxious of any trick or treaters actually coming knocking.

In the end they never did, and I sat on the floor watching cartoons and eating out of the candy bowl we prepared. How nice. ♥

Last year I opened the door and handed out candy wearing a cloth diaper in a onesie with a pacifier attached. Didn't get any negative reactions, plenty of giggles and smiles though. Will probably do it again this year if we don't go out trick or treating ourselves ��

Well,

Before my car wreck and such...when I was able to walk without issues...

Anyhow, I made a footy sleeper with mittens, front zip, with the flap over the zipper in a nursery print...

Of course diapered thickly underneath...

And had my nuk5 attached, carried a sippy cup full of scotch!

And was locked in the sleeper (locking zipper)...

It was fun, and didn't have option to goto bathroom anywhere but diaper...

Still have the sleeper and everything is perfect except the zipper should be in back, in front it bugs me even with the flap when trying to sleep...so it doesn't get used much anymore...

On topic, yep Abdl and Halloween are perfect excuses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back